Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? (75520 Views)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by beshiman(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
PapiNigga:

It's so obvious that the lady uses being half naked to attract customers (male mostly) in order to sell her goods.

Smh...

1 Like

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Bullet1234(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
cutedharmee:

Lol... Congrats. Was sleeping since, jus woke up
Hope sey I no wake you up? Haha
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Sirolly01(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
SINZ:

Just N50, I don't really like akara gringrin
you should be severely flogged. #50 for this wonderful handi work of God.smh
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by nathpope(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
shevon:
Don't worry, they will soon come and tell us it is pre-wedding photoshoot.

It sure is...
U get brain...
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Alexxing: 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
...For every gorgeous woman out there's a guy tired of banging her.... I will eat the akara right there until I get her number... kiss wink kiss
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:
Iranu after sex he will forget you

Why u sound so sure
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Sirolly01(m): 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
SINZ:

you should be severely dealt with. #50 akara, for this wonder Gods creature. smh
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by CRAPHA96(m): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:
kikiki most that talk and do these things eventually never get her.
bia this gurl u be witch ....are u jealous of the gurl banging body cry cry

Get away u agent of red blood jealousy
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by abumeinben(m): 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:

Speaking from experience?
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Eibams60(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
diz pre wedding shot make sense die.

1 Like

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
I will not buy any, if I really want sex I will get married or visit a high class brothel(God Forbid). if I wan Akara I will visit a REAL Akara seller not a lady trying to trick me with her body, I hate unnecessary distractions especially when am hungry

1 Like

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by justjify(m): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
dadaic:

Girl u r loyal
Take this 100k
Go get urself a new store
Take 100k
Go buy urself new clothes
U r smart
U r intelligent
Take 1million
Go buy urself a tintinlin house
After doing all these, what will be your reaction when the highest bidder comes through? wink
Sorry go be your second name.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Lordskyes(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
See beautiful photos of the girl that had sex with a dog here
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Sleekbaby(f): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
It's a movie, the name is hot akara

2 Likes

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by COURVOISier(m): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
This kind beauties na wahala.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by shaqhead: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
SINZ:
LOL @ N10,000 Ogi gringrin
lolzzz bros I tire... na for the whole community in?
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by moshino(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Theyveedo:
So her mother actually allows her to dress like that

Hope she won't cry foul when the girl starts misbehaving, that's if she hasn't started already.
Olosho in the making.

It's not real life, that"s a nollywood movie scene.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by 1metre: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
SINZ:

grin
N50 akara is OK for u nah,
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Bahddo(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
She's one hot actress. What's her name?
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Firstcitizen: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
PapiNigga:
Perhaps a thousand naira own will do...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/how-much-beans-cake-will-you-buy-if-you.html?m=1

Some guys will even buy the table.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by moshino(m): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:

Eeeyaa, sorry o, e no go better for that guy wey use you like that. But you sef make you dey close your legs tight nau.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Kingsley1000(m): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
buy her
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Are you a salary earner? Are you looking for a way to get that fund you really need for your business but your salary is not enough? Do you work in Victoria Island, Lekki or Ikoyi? Do you have an urgent need you really need to take care of? Have you considered getting a car for UBER services? Oh! You don’t have enough cash right now to get that done? Is inadequate fund threatening the execution of your perfect business plan? Don’t waste time thinking too far. At Zedvance, we will get you a quick loan within 24 hours. No collateral, no hidden charges. Get as much as 2.5million naira within 24hours. Call me on 08151014421 or send an email to Oluwashola.lasekan@zedvance.com
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by onyxo76(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
looks like a scene from a nollywood movie

2 Likes

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by loomer: 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
Theyveedo:
So her mother actually allows her to dress like that

Hope she won't cry foul when the girl starts misbehaving, that's if she hasn't started already.
Olosho in the making.

What's wrong with that dressing, or as the weather hot reach u no see am.

We dey this part of the world dey look for sun so people go comot the heavy load wey we de call jackets for body
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by akoko11: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
For the fact that she could condescend so low to sell beans cake, I will encourage her by buying for myself,and my friends. Around 300 to 500.

Fiscal federalism is d sure answer to Nigeria's problem

1 Like

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by akoko11: 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sleekbaby:
It's a movie, the name is hot akara

What's d storyline?
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by ghazab74(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
Market strategic .
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by GodsLastBorn: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jodha:
Hmm the only thing I can see here is the ladies body fat... And her big tummy..
Well on a scale of 1-10 you're a 4 while that girl is a natural 8.
Girls please stop the hating, drop your bottle of HATorade. If you can't appreciate her looks then stfu. Some have already accessed her intelligence by just looking at her pic? are you guys that jealous? hahahaha females meeeehn.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by scobaba: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
ALL.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by brendan007: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
I'm sure no guy thought about opening his own shop close to the girl's. I'll do just that and enjoy patronage from her customers too cheesy. No time to buy nonsense akara angry
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by belovedsamex(m): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
I will ask her to carry the table without removing anything and follow me to my house...and then after she don come...and after EVERYTHING...I will buy N10 own.

#Ishopwinchsayiwanbuyalltheakara?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.