Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? (75899 Views)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 18, 2017
Badb0y4lyf:

lol she smart and humble too i guess she was helping her mom. anyways bumbea1 what are you selling put 10,000 naira own dont worry keep the change u get take away sell another 10,000 naira own.
Lol yes true
Not good to judge a book by its cover we'll most likely be shocked she is a good girl smiley
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by SpaxeX(m): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2017
delishpot:

OK sir.... grin grin I am sorry that I miss understooding him.
ehen, that is why I like human beans
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by 1miccza: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2017
Hadar4328:
I will buy Akara, buy Ogi, buy loiloi, Buy unprocessed beans, buy Akamu residue, buy bread (and pay for the nylon), buy wood and oyel for the akara... Then I will now ''Give myself away" as deposit! grin grin

#dies#
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by beezyblaze(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2017
Theyveedo:
So her mother actually allows her to dress like that

Hope she won't cry foul when the girl starts misbehaving, that's if she hasn't started already.
Olosho in the making.
Anything to attract customers bro grin grin
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol yes true
Not good to judge a book by its cover we'll most likely be shocked she is a good girl smiley

lol so if you were in her shoes you definately can't do what she's doing judging by ur reactions.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
Badb0y4lyf:

lol so if you were in her shoes you definately can't do what she's doing judging by ur reactions.
Lol what wear that an sell akara .. no o . Area boyz go just hold me undecided i no fit
Maybe to d beach grin
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol what wear that an sell akara .. no o . Area boyz go just hold me undecided i no fit
Maybe to d beach grin

Lol area boys just lyk to talk jare dey cnt do notin they b like finest .awon ti miss world, beyoncey dey come for back were u dey. momy i dey come i won go sell my house dix ur daughter too fine na she i go marry lol.. in the mean time bikini does it better for the beach nd most 9ja gurls avoid it cos dey wear bumbum lol grin
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by harffie(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
iamDaisy:
Iranu after sex he will forget you

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Badb0y4lyf:

Lol area boys just lyk to talk jare dey cnt do notin they b like finest .awon ti miss world, beyoncey dey come for back were u dey. momy i dey come i won go sell my house dix ur daughter too fine na she i go marry lol.. in the mean time bikini does it better for the beach nd most 9ja gurls avoid it cos dey wear bumbum lol grin
Lol u sound like one ... oshey grin
Bikini is ok but dont think naija ppl like it .. dey will talk say im Walking around naked ..
Anyway all this talk got me hungry .. going to eat smiley nice chatting
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by laribari(m): 6:22am On Feb 21, 2017
iamDaisy:

Talking from experience ba? grin but some people go die there ooo. #mario

But let's face it, babes sef dey dump guys oo!

BEWARE:

Babes: after sex he will dump you.
Guys: after collecting your money she will dump you.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by laribari(m): 6:33am On Feb 21, 2017
Theyveedo:
So her mother actually allows her to dress like that

Hope she won't cry foul when the girl starts misbehaving, that's if she hasn't started already.
Olosho in the making.

Cry foul? Haba! Come on please....

Na market strategy so that you don't only buy today but you come back tomorrow.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by chybykee(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
iamDaisy:

me, I won't forget you
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Damfostopper(m): 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
iamDaisy:
ur talking from experience... miss old cargo kpele

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by olamakinde(m): 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
iamDaisy:
U're beautiful
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Kdon2: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
iamDaisy:

How exactly are you sure of that? Are you talking from experience?
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by RedCard88(m): 1:28am On Feb 22, 2017
iamDaisy:
is dis how guys also treat u? just curious because it seems u are speaking from experience
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by brownhawk: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
iamDaisy:
that'sa lie. after sex she's going nowhere. why on earth would I taste and throw away that kind ofstrawberry ice cream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Lesbian Couple Releases Pre-wedding Photos / 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.