Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,312 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. (64830 Views)

Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa / Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by GeneralAchuzia1: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Killitoff:

Smh. The person doing you is very wicked. A grown man with no working brain, what a pity.
. Stop winning already.play ball or end ur life like ur cursed demi god awolowo.anu mpama

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Ngozi123(f): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ndiofe:
Ngozi123 if Igbos protest have reach New York and London, let them address the issue and say a referendum will be held to determine once and for all if teh Igbos will have Biafra.

Is that not wat civilised people do? Did Britain not do same on EU and Scotland on UK?

Yes but we know that Nigeria is not a civilised country, rather a savage one filled with savage-minded people. It has to be pressured before it will do anything of the sort and that is exactly what will happen. I'm just laughing at all those saying that we should go through 'the proper means'- as if that will achieve anything. They're acting like we've been in hibernation mode these past 60 years... undecided

3 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Ndiofe: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
momentarylapse:

No time for ignorant kids!

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, dominique, rocktation and OAM4;

Body guard oya leave wateva ur doing and save this big man-girl from online ghost. Come Oooooo! Man-baby is calling.

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by mercyville: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
GeneralAchuzia1:
. Afonja you are in pains already when we are just starting.relax ur mind .
the party just go started.stop crying already
Those words would not save your cannibal head but you will have rest if you do not eat human beings again.Flath.eads have been eating people from time immemorial.Cann.GeneralAchuzia1, grin TWO HONOURS.. I am going make you clean with my Saint Yoruba clean blood and soul and you will never be the same cannibal again but a real human being.I spit into your dirty smelling cannibal bloodshot eyes...

Look at your history here.... http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/nigeria.html.

Do not trivialised your healing and run away o.It is a gradual process.I spit into your dirty smelling cannibal bloodshot eyes...

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Ndiofe: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ngozi123:

Yes but we know that Nigeria is not a civilised country, rather a savage one filled with savage-minded people. It has to be pressured before it will do anything of the sort and that is exactly what will happen. I'm just laughing at all those saying that we should go through 'the proper means'- as if that will achieve anything. They're acting like we've been in hibernation mode these past 60 years... undecided

They fought a war for 4 years to keep Nigeria.

They refused to build Seaport anywhere but Lagos to force igbos out of the East.

They killed Stella son for building an Airport in the East becos they prefer Igbo use the Lagos or Abuja route.

Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu brought up the issue of Biafra they threw bottle of water on him and turned the Senate into a boxing ring.

Anybody telling u that a protest, that they had to break up violently and the Senate order investigation into Army conduct is not sufficient for policy makers to plan towards a referendum is a rabble rouser.

2 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Killitoff: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ngozi123:

You are mistaken, I am blaming the whole Nigerian system, not any individual tribe or person. It's all messed up and it's the reason why we all- Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Efik etc- are in this mess. I would have campaigned for fiscal federalism if I thought that it was achievable or that it would be a success but I don't so this is the only other alternative. I'm very critical of Igbo leaders and I'm happy that most of them don't support our movement- why should they? This way, it'll be far easier to get rid of them when we do achieve our goal. Btw, stop saying "you all", when have I ever insulted Soyinka?

Matured response, Thank God no insults nor name calling. The truth is we all have nothing in common, I mean Yoruba, Hausa and Ibo shouldnt even be in same country. Its not about being tribalistic but its the truth, we the masses dont want Nigeria but our elders want this country cos of the free money they see daily, I have been banned on this forum many times for supporting biafra, I also want my Yoruba only country. Afenifere group is just like Ohaneze and they speak for biafra many times, we will be good as neighbours. I support your movement and will always do.

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by momentarylapse: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
paschu:
You guys are grossly confused. Gosh.

Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB have been speaking for years, and you guys called them a bunch of "politically sidelined youths" who should not be taken serious until Igbo elites and leaders give their voices to the cause.

Now the highest Igbo governing body (currently led by one of the topmost elites of Igbo nation) has given its voice to the cause, yet you guys are here saying it "should have been coming from the same "politically sidelined vibrant igbo youths" whom you had been insulting all along.

Serioisly I am beginig to think that this Igbo hating syndrom that's been consistently emanating from YOUR LOTS IS A SYMPTHOM OF GROSS COLLECTIVE INSANITY.

Are you trying to be stupid? Because I would gladly send you to the same place that your fellow tribalist brothers like "blues2022" and "waternogetenemy" are currently residing!

By the way learn to spell "SYMPTOM"!
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Killitoff: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
GeneralAchuzia1:
. Stop winning already.play ball or end ur life like ur cursed demi god awolowo.anu mpama

Arizona123, You see your pathetic life now. Play ball! Your mates are doing good offline and you are here to play ball. So posting irrelevant meme with that your Aba made English is playing ball? Lol Why do you keep disgracing your family online? Why ? I aint ojuiku of cursed memory who died senile, crippled and deranged while a small boy pummel his wh.ore wife. Lol

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by momentarylapse: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
GeneralAchuzia1:
. na the thing pain you rich? you are now calling on mynd44 to come save ur a**s.you never see anything self

I know most you ipob youths are mostly young dummies so let me tell you why he is being summoned! He moderates this section along with oam4j! He might be busy at the moment hence the need for other mods and supermods to be notified in order to stop the foolishness you and your band of tribalist brothers are trying to use in derailing the thread!

Do you get it now? Good...now get lost!

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Ngozi123(f): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Killitoff:

Matured response, Thank God no insults nor name calling. The truth is we all have nothing in common, I mean Yoruba, Hausa and Ibo shouldnt even be in same country. Its not about being tribalistic but its the truth, we the masses dont want Nigeria but our elders want this country cos of the free money they see daily, I have been banned on this forum many times for supporting biafra, I also want my Yoruba only country. Afenifere group is just like Ohaneze and they speak for biafra many times, we will be good as neighbours. I support your movement and will always do.

Why would I insult you? I respect those who respect me and themselves and even if you did insult me, I would not respond in kind. You see, there was no need for this argument as you and I both agree on one thing: we need to get out of this monstrosity as soon as possible. I have no problem with Nigerians who reason like you.

Have a good day Sir. smiley

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by paschu: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
You are not my mate in any way. Just showed you (and your ilks) your shallowness. Bye.
[s]
momentarylapse:

Are you trying to be stupid? Because I would gladly send you to the same place that your fellow tribalist brothers like "blues2022" and "waternogetenemy" are currently residing!

By the way learn to spell "SYMPTOM"!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Killitoff: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ngozi123:

Why would I insult you? I respect those who respect me and themselves and even if you did insult me, I would not respond in kind. You see, there was no need for this argument as you and I both agree on one thing: we need to get out of this monstrosity as soon as possible. I have no problem with Nigerians who reason like you.

Have a good day Sir. smiley

Thank you, have a pleasant day too.

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by momentarylapse: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
paschu:
You are not my mate in any way. Just showed you (and your ilks) your shallowness. Bye.

You are now scared abi? No please stay! Display your talents for throwing insults and making no sense and let us see where it would lead you to this fine afternoon!

Small boy forming adult!
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Ndiofe: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Even with moderator power dey cannot defeat the great igbos on their own site. Chai if war ever break out between us in real life, ur in trouble. Na from fart we go take know how shit go smell.

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by momentarylapse: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ndiofe:

Body guard oya leave wateva ur doing and save this big man-girl from online ghost. Come Oooooo! Man-baby is calling.

Are you senseless or what? Or are you here to insult people rather than make meaningful contributions? What is the essence of this stupid post you made?
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Ndiofe: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
momentarylapse:

Are you senseless or what? Or are you here to insult people rather than make meaningful contributions? What is the essence of this stupid post you made?

Go and take a leaf from Laudat book. He talks with all of us here and return the next day.

U turn up and start acting like a diva. Needing a man to hold ur hands, open and close door for u. The mods don turn ur boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Ngozi123(f): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ndiofe:

Anybody telling u that a protest, that they had to break up violently and the Senate order investigation into Army conduct is not sufficient for policy makers to plan towards a referendum is a rabble rouser.

I agree.

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by OILSOUP: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ndiofe:

Go and take a leaf from Laudate book. He talks with all of us here and return the next day.

U turn up and start acting like a diva. Needing a man to hold ur hands, open and close door for u. The mods don turn ur boyfriend.

I have much respect for Ngozi123, they constantly try to intimidate her, wen it dont work, they try to use their sexuality and lame chat-up lines shamelessly. Wen it dont work, they go away with their tale inbetween their legs. grin
Yet here u have a grown ass man calling mods every 2 sec. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by momentarylapse: 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ndiofe:
Even with moderator power dey cannot defeat the great igbos on their own site. Chai if war ever break out between us in real life, ur in trouble. Na from fart we go take know how shit go smell.

Your people already tried fighting a war! It cost you 6,000000 of your cousins! The foolish person who even fooled you guys into going into war over his selfish ambition is dead and even ran away when the going got tough and left 6,000000 of your people to die over NOTHING!

Save your dry chest beating for when next you visit the beer parlor behind your house or when next you are in the company of intellectual paupers such as yourself!

3 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Ngozi123(f): 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
OILSOUP:

I have much respect for Ngozi123, they constantly try to intimidate her, wen it dont work, they try to use their sexuality and lame chat-up lines shamelessly. Wen it dont work, they go away with their tale inbetween their legs. grin
Yet here u have a grown ass man calling mods every 2 sec. cheesy

Nwanne, I'm used to it by now undecided.

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by OILSOUP: 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ngozi123:

Nwanne, I'm used to it by now undecided.

Ur a super woman. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by OILSOUP: 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
momentarylapse:

Your people already tried fighting a war! It cost you 6,000000 of your cousins! The foolish person who even fooled you guys into going into war over his selfish ambition is dead and even ran away when the going got tough and left 6,000000 of your people to die over NOTHING!

Save your dry chest beating for when next you visit the beer parlor behind your house or when next you are in the company of intellectual paupers such as yourself!

Mind u the others banned are busy opening new monikers, so they will be returning soon. shocked

Y are u even on this thread, if i may ask? U should have left it for the likes of Ngozi and Laudate to comment.

U are not intellectually fit or matured to be on this thread.

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by momentarylapse: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Has anyone else noticed that most of these so called online igbo youths have absolutely nothing upstairs? Especially when it comes to making salient points about why their region is backward, how they hope to cope in _biafra or even how they would go about getting it? Explaining the root causes of their problems etc?

They only have a herd mentality for abuse, and likes and shares and spreading lies....corner them in an intellectual discourse and they quickly try to turn it into a name calling and meme posting exercise! Most of them are just bloody idiots! Even the few smart ones have to sacrifice their stance all in a bid to be partisan and to avoid being labeled a supporter of afonjas or gambaris etc! Smh.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Energetic Atiku Arrives France (Pictures) / Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.