Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. (64907 Views)

Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa / Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by cheruv: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
kuuljay:
big lie!!! Call him and give him one board chairman,he will become loyal...
Loyal to who
Or are you among those who open their mouth and only rubbish comes out? shocked

3 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by origima: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Stop blaming nigeria, blame your leaders! If you know the damage some leaders have done in other parts of this country you would know that igbo land is still better! We are all paying the price of bad leadership....from igbos to yorubas to hausas to tivs e.t.c....Nigeria has not really been advantageous to most of us but only to a few elitist beasts!

Great one my brother

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by emmy4life02(m): 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
oyinkinola:

...Igbo, let the past go with history and face the reality of today!
If japanese didn't forget of the atomic bomb, they wouldn't have been where they were today!
Igbo forget about Biafra, every home in Nigeria pay their own price in the genocide you are claiming and if it's happen again no one will be spare!
The ideology called nigeria is not working. we are not interested in sir.

2 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Huddler: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Deadvalley001:
development.

With the rate these animals are killing themselves in the west, I assume the afonjaic may go into extinction in next 6 years coming.
too bad.
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by totit: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
Huddler:
[/s]

The grade one Olodo is pained,

You went to school for nothing.

You always end up confusing yourself.

See the meaning of developed here.

developed - /dɪˈvɛləpt/ adjective 1. advanced or elaborated to a specified
degree. develop - /dɪˈvɛləp/ verb 1. grow or cause to grow and become
more mature, advanced, or elaborate.
2. start to exist, experience, or possess.
3. treat (a photographic film) with
chemicals to make a visible image.
4. bring (a piece) into play from its initial position on a player's back rank.

you will always be seen as a mentally challenged idiot.

This is nothing but bunch of junk.
How can you apply the same word into different sentence and expect them to fit?

The word " developed " in this case can be define/categorize as, completeness,fulfilled or accomplished.

Olodo, nigeria isn't accomplished technologically,educationally,in infrastructure and otherwise.

But you claimed to have developed Lagos even when it's glaring nigeria as a whole isn't developed but developing..

grin

4 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by GeneralAchuzia1: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
themallHunt:
Because Asari's Dokubo brother lost the election. Mtchheeewww
. what is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by origima: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
blues2022:

The usual defense. Ok I hear you. One question: Do you have the right to throw me into the lagoon because I want to vote for a candidate of my choice? As a sane human, does it make sense to you?

Always weeping!!! Were you thrown to lagoon after all?

3 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by gonkin(m): 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
So, true let there be Northern and southern nigeria. Then we would see what part of nigeria would succeed. Nigeria is too big for one papa with ear defect to rule

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Zirah: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
Igbos developed Lagos? A fool's comment.

aloziedaya:
The Igbo's are the only tribe in Nigeria that believe in 'one Nigeria' and that is where their problem lies. If you are dealing with a Hausa man, he first thinks of his religion and ethnicity, a Yoruba man thinks of his ethnicity first but an Igbo man thinks of one Nigeria. If you come to the east you hardly see any structure built by a Hausa man or Yoruba but, travel all over Nigeria the Igbo's are developing them bearing in mind the 'one Nigeria' syndrome.

8 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by origima: 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
oyinkinola:

...that's what am saying, that Igbo never forget, are any of you had been threw into lagoon? are there anywhere in Igbo land where any Nigerian have place in cabinet as you have in lagos?

Am afraid of this local Palmwin tapping IBO leaders wailing up and down shamelessly. The failed to react under Jonathan but wish Buhari dead
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by totit: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Huddler:

We know that already.

Cry harder.

Struggling to be relevant but truth is, he's lost it. grin

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Stingman: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
origima:

Always weeping!!! Were you thrown to lagoon after all?

Always confused...and speaking from both sides of your mouth....Kanu said the Igbos need arms to defend themselves against Fulani killers...Did the arms come...? but is he not incarcerated in jail...so?

5 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by cheruv: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

[s]If you had diligently read what i posted with a discerning mind there will be no room to correct me. But because your so choked in your own illusions which is why you typed what you typed. I never avoided your question sweetheart. Bring it on if you are rational. I'll 4give your BS.

Never did i mention Minimah as an Easterner (there's no room for correction) my first line of the embolden summarizes my point.

Truth is we can't have all the tribes represented as head of security agencies. During GEJ tenure, we had minimah and ihejirika and i want to believe GEJ picked people he trusted. Must Ibos be everywhere?

Deputy senate president is Ibo and there are ministers that are from Ibo extraction, in the judiciary(Apex) we have Ibos too...what else joor? Abi the governors in the SE are non-igbos? Are there no senators or rep members 4rm SE?

Na only Igbo dey this country? Is becoming so annoying joor...always sowing seed of hatred, melancholy etc

Before you quote me stupidly, proudly an Ibibio Man. Make una park one-side. [/s]
We're talking about the independence of Igboland you're busy talking another thing undecided
Abi are Mmoŋo now found in Igboland? shocked

3 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by lozanni(m): 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
blues2022:
Will give you update.... I'll follow your moniker.....
I am interested in whatever will bring positive development for us.
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

By the way this is the same moniker as

"Bloodkiller, devilhimself, omenkata, genblodkiller, opiaku, ipobdevil"

Clear violation of rule 19!

Cc: Lalasticlala and mukina2
Cry cry pickin. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Stingman: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
origima:

Am afraid of this local Palmwin tapping IBO leaders wailing up and down shamelessly. The failed to react under Jonathan but wish Buhari dead

If you amala and pkomo eater, could reason well, you will find that they were not marginalized in GEJ era, than now...There was one service chief from their region...

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
lozanni:

I am interested in whatever will bring positive development for us.
Yep... I'll keep you updated. Meanwhile, you can follow DevelopEast. He is more calm than me. I could get a ban.... I can't stand these afonjas. wink I've tagged you.

3 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by emmy4life02(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nowenuse:

Well, until then, can u guys allow us some fresh air?
Until we see that, nobody will ever take you guys serious.

Why don't u guys have your own political party that will butress your own interests nationally and make all your leaders have one voice?
We are not interested

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by onyeks14(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
And some people think lagos is. Developed hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by emmy4life02(m): 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
kuuljay:
what tripod are you talking about... Do you mean to say zones or tribes!!! Use your words carefully because if you go by tribe then who do you define as Hausa/ Fulani and where would you put a Tiv,nupe igala ,ngas ,bachama ,kwale obubra etc
does one are engraved into hausa/Fulani. Ur tribe has no name. LOL
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
davereal:
But my fellow Mallams and Afonjas will see nothing wrong in this. How can you exclude an entire ethnic group from the security apparatus of a country and still shout One Nigeria?....Hypocrisy!

My question everyday is: why can't they allow the Igbo to go? Is the the Igbo nation indispensable?
wht should somebody from minority tribe like me said having never produce any service chief nt more of tinking of presidency?
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by jagorinho: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Huddler:
[/s]

Shut up. You have never been to any southeast state. Ebonyi is a london compared to oshogbo and Ekiti.

Enugu and Anambra are competing with the likes of Lagos, Rivers Abuja when it comes to infrastructures and industries.'Ogun state is a death camp.

Osun state is a refuge camp.

Ekiti state is broke, reason why people are cannibalizing each other there.

Oyo is a dead state. third world state likely to be.
For the first time in my life i stayed in a local government without an atm in the east,you should ask why your blodas are leaving the east on per second billing,why are you shouting marginilization if the east is london? i dont think there can be a worse road than that awka - enugu road in sub saharan africa. for you to compare ebonyi to oshogbo shows that not everybody should be trusted with a phone that has data....East is a dead zone,your elders knows more

6 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Huddler: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
[s][/s]totit:

This is nothing but bunch of junk.
How can you apply the same word into different sentence and expect them to fit?

The word " developed " in this case can be define/categorize as, completeness,fulfilled or accomplished.

Olodo, nigeria isn't accomplished technologically,educationally,in infrastructure and otherwise.

But you claimed to have developed Lagos even when it's glaring nigeria as a whole isn't developed but developing..

grin
[/s]

Nigeria isn't accomplished technologically and educationally.

you are confusing yourself, when did I said that?

Lagos was developed by Igbos, is that too hard to comprehend? Maybe you are mistaking the word developed for 'advanced'

when whites call you third world animals you will start pulling the race card.

Lagos was once a little hamlet before until ndi Igbo came.

You are the shameless illiterate here.

Simple English word you couldn't understand.

2 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Huddler: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
[s][/s]totit:

Struggling to be relevant but truth is, he's lost it. grin
[/s]

You are mentally challenged reason why you should not be taken serious anymore.

2 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by totit: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Huddler:
[/s]

Nigeria isn't accomplished technologically and educationally.

you are confusing yourself, when did I said that?

Lagos was developed by Igbos, is that too hard to comprehend? Maybe you are mistaking the word developed for 'advanced'

when whites call you third world animals you will start pulling the race card.

Lagos was once a little hamlet before until ndi Igbo came.

You are the shameless illiterate here.

Simple English word you couldn't understand.

Olodo, these are just a clarification, example. Or are you so emotional down now that you can not longer read with concentration or full sight anymore.
Dumboo..you actually said that when or each time you use that word " Developed " to define a developing nation such a nigeria.
Dumboo ipod yoot

Poor thing. grin

3 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by totit: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
Huddler:
[/s]

Your work so hard to act/sound brillant but to no avail.
Poor thing tongue
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
davereal:
But my fellow Mallams and Afonjas will see nothing wrong in this. How can you exclude an entire ethnic group from the security apparatus of a country and still shout One Nigeria?....Hypocrisy!

My question everyday is: why can't they allow the Igbo to go? Is the the Igbo nation indispensable?

Who is holding you from going?
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Huddler: 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
[s][/s]jagorinho:

For the first time in my life i stayed in a local government without an atm in the east,you should ask why your blodas are leaving the east on per second billing,why are you shouting marginilization if the east is london? i dont think there can be a worse road than that awka - enugu road in sub saharan africa. for you to compare ebonyi to oshogbo shows that not everybody should be trusted with a phone that has data....East is a dead zone,your elders knows more
[/s]

There is a refuge camp in Osun state, no ongoing war there.

Your youth are lazy no wonder you are all over Lagos constituting nuisance.

Soon you all will be deported back to your shithole.

West is the real dead zone here, excluding Lagos which was developed by Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by momentarylapse: 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
blues2022:

Yep... I'll keep you updated. Meanwhile, you can follow DevelopEast. He is more calm than me. I could get a ban.... I CAN'T STAND THESE AFONJAS. wink I've tagged you.

See them! Never contributing anything reasonable to threads only insults and tribalism! Those of us who wanted to read intelligent discourse have been denied such because of all these ignorant children! Why not go and create an ipob forum then and spread your hate there? Nonsense!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by lozanni(m): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
blues2022:

Yep... I'll keep you updated. Meanwhile, you can follow DevelopEast. He is more calm than me. I could get a ban.... I can't stand these afonjas. wink I've tagged you.

Thank you my brother, I will folliw DeveloplEast.
Pls lets not fall prey to the antics of some afonjas, who would want us banned and miss our desired objectives for the East.

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by totit: 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
Huddler:
[/s]

Poor thing and he keeps repeating the same line tongue

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by cejaypriesty(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
totit:

At the emboldened :
But why do some of you iboes reason down south?
Can you prove the emboldened? And besides, if there are more iboes in SE than the whole of Lagos or SW and you are so good at developing other people's land. How come your vast population in SE couldn't developed alaigbo as you did with Lagos.?

Honestly, I don taaya for you people. The way you reason can be so annoying.

Anyway, I will be here waiting for you to prove to the whole world how you developed Lagos with less ibos population while the whole of SE with vast population of iboes couldn't achieved the same hence you lamentation.
Mtchew
I don't get ur point igbo hater

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / Edo Election: Wike Held Hostage In Hotel Room - PDP Raises Alarm / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.