Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Best Governor Of The Year 2009 - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Governor Of The Year 2009 (23322 Views)

Poll: Vote The Best Governor Of this Year

Barr Sullivan Chime (Enugu): 9% (15 votes)
Com. Adams Oshomole (Edo): 6% (11 votes)
Barr Babatunde Fashola (Lagos): 68% (114 votes)
Mr. Peter Obi (Anambra): 4% (7 votes)
Mr. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi (Rivers): 7% (12 votes)
Mohammed Namadi Sambo (Kaduna): 0% (1 vote)
Gabriel Suswam (Benue): 1% (3 votes)
Ibrahim Shekarau (Kano): 1% (2 votes)
Martin Elechi (Ebonyi): 0% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? / Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Governor Of The Year 2009 by dahrey: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2009
it is 4 sure barrister Babatunde Fashola[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Best Governor Of The Year 2009 by clintonty(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2009
Probably FASHOLA
A first time visitor to Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State dubbed the pacesetter state would not hesitate to notice filth and dirt of assorted shapes and sizes that lay ambush at the entrance of the ancient town from whichever angle one enters the state capital.   the entrance through the Lagos/Ibadan expressway, the Challenge as well as Apata which paired the town with Lagos/Ogun States show sign of a rudderless political enclave.

the Akala-Led government expended the N27 billion windfall which the government received in June to execute shoddy road repairs within the Ibadan metropolis. The government had in June received the N27 billion comprising of N13billion which accrued to the state from Paris Club accumulation and the N14billion oil windfall from the Federal Government.
[/color]
I MAY NOT KNOW THE BEST GOVERNOR (due to lack of updated info on many states) BUT I KNOW THE WORST. HE IS   , lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,    I'll be right back.

Re: Best Governor Of The Year 2009 by Phorlar: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2009
I think i will go for Fasola smiley smiley smiley
Re: Best Governor Of The Year 2009 by mekusxxx: 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2009
If indeed true that there is light 2/4/7 at AKS, then Godswill Akpabio should be in contention here. Electricity is the wheel upon which the industrial and service sector growth relies.
Re: Best Governor Of The Year 2009 by OdinakaEjo: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2009
Fashola actually is trying in Lagos State, its not really easy. Apart from him or second to him is our beloved Governor of Enugu State, Governor Chime Sullivan. He is really doing wonders in Enugu state. he is a man of the people.
Re: Best Governor Of The Year 2009 by clintonty(m): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2009
SULLIVAN and FASHOLA  have something in common. barrister. No wonder they are vision-driven
Re: Best Governor Of The Year 2009 by chidichris(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2009
gov prof soludo for his dreams of dubai in anambra state come 2010

Re: Best Governor Of The Year 2009 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2009
Dubai ke,Is that not any expensive campaign promise?
Re: Best Governor Of The Year 2009 by koolchicco: 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Dubai ke,Is that not any expensive campaign promise?

My brother I tire ooo!

Dubai ko, Garden of eden niii. *sigh*
Re: Best Governor Of The Year 2009 by pacodas: 8:23am On Dec 18, 2009
clintonty:

SULLIVAN and FASHOLA  have something in common. barrister. No wonder they are vision-driven
Sure the two stands out. May be Barristers should rule us henceforth
Re: Best Governor Of The Year 2009 by Imohbyron(m): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2009
Fashola
Re: Best Governor Of The Year 2009 by sojinat(m): 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2009
Fashola has made me believe that with my education and exposure, I will make Nigeria become better, despite the hooligans and money lickers in cabinets.
Re: Best Governor Of The Year 2009 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2009
In as much as i have witnessed some level of development in lagos but i need to ask. How many states have NLs been to and whats d criteria for d voting? There are 36 states in nigeria so how can u b so sure dat fashola is ur man. ITS ONLY WHEN THERE SO MUCH FAILURE OF GOVERNANCE THAT WE END UP BECOMING PRAISE SINGERS, ANYWAY THERE IS NOTHING EXTRAORDINARY IN WHAT HES DOING. Though governance is about visionary leadership and he seems to have dat and i want to believe there are others like him as well
Re: Best Governor Of The Year 2009 by pacodas: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2009
Timehin:

In as much as i have witnessed some level of development in lagos but i need to ask. How many states have NLs been to and whats d criteria for d voting? There are 36 states in nigeria so how can u b so sure dat fashola is your man. ITS ONLY WHEN THERE SO MUCH FAILURE OF GOVERNANCE THAT WE END UP BECOMING PRAISE SINGERS, ANYWAY THERE IS NOTHING EXTRAORDINARY IN WHAT HES DOING. Though governance is about visionary leadership and he seems to have dat and i want to believe there are others like him as well

Nothing like praise singing here after all he is not paying us any dime. It is in fact calling a spade a spade
Re: Best Governor Of The Year 2009 by farochron(m): 12:24am On Dec 27, 2009
Mekusxxx,

Can you view the opinion of Lagosians and nonlagosians from your system. The poll gives it to Fasola on my own and I think from others view here, it is Fasola that takes the day. You can go and settle your score with the governor outside this forum but he takes the lead here. Chime I think is next to him. So all your fake post about this governor has not really helped you at all. You need to do more to win the heart of nairalanders. I commend your ambitious effort towards the next election.
Re: Best Governor Of The Year 2009 by inyeneabas: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2010
[tr]in terms of income ,Akwa ibom state is the highest but nothing to show for it,the so-called IPP is not working,the roads,Airport road is as dangerous as going to hell through desert,
Eko baje ti,no controversy,Fashola is the best Governor.[/tr] embarassed[left][/left][color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Re: Best Governor Of The Year 2009 by pacodas: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2010
farochron:

Mekusxxx,

Can you view the opinion of Lagosians and nonlagosians from your system. The poll gives it to Fasola on my own and I think from others view here, it is Fasola that takes the day. You can go and settle your score with the governor outside this forum but he takes the lead here. Chime I think is next to him. So all your fake post about this governor has not really helped you at all. You need to do more to win the heart of nairalanders. I commend your ambitious effort towards the next election.
I was beginning to wonder if Mekusxxx was his media publicity secretary

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tinubu, Yahaya Bello, Dangote, Nwoko, Dino, Natasha Nominated For Peace Aaward / Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released / "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.