Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL (6631 Views)

'I Miss Sex So Much I Even Get Jealous Of My Door When I Put Key In It'- Lady / I Miss Sex So Much I Even Get Jealous Of My Door When I Put The Key In It-lady / Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
dyze:

If that's you in your dp then you are a real beauty. Never let anyone tell you different
Thanks!.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by RuggedArab: 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:
Thanks!.

Hey... how are you?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
RuggedArab:

Hey... how are you?
Good and you?. You just disappeared. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by RuggedArab: 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:
Good and you?. You just disappeared. grin

I have been around maybe like a ghost.

What's up..... what have you been up to lately?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
RuggedArab:

I have been around maybe like a ghost.

What's up..... what have you been up to lately?
Nothing much, beside the small harmattan we've been experiencing these days. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by RuggedArab: 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:
Nothing much, beside the small harmattan we've been experiencing these days. grin

Today's own was much at my end in the morning. Kinda like it though.

Still at Transmadi?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
RuggedArab:

Today's own was much at my end in the morning. Kinda like it though.

Still at Transmadi?
Yeah!. No leave, no transfer.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by RuggedArab: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:
Yeah!. No leave, no transfer.

I did not get the mail from you again. What's up with that?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
RuggedArab:

I did not get the mail from you again. What's up with that?
I will do that, can't access my mails at the time being.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Icansing: 7:36am On Feb 19, 2017
dyze:

If that's you in your dp then you are a real beauty. Never let anyone tell you different
stop deceiving someone's daughter
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by dyze(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2017
Icansing:
stop deceiving someone's daughter
You beautiful too. Complexion is the only difference I see between both of you.

You quiet cute
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Icansing: 7:59am On Feb 19, 2017
dyze:

You beautiful too. Complexion is the only difference I see between both of you.

You quiet cute
yea I no but I no dey form like some girls here
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
Did you confuse my argument with her as "jealousy" then you have issues with your reasoning faculty.

Mitcheew!.
lol, this ones pissed...you alright love?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 19, 2017
Icansing:
thats not even you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by SINZ: 8:25am On Feb 19, 2017
Icansing:

That's cos you're a fake account.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by SINZ: 8:25am On Feb 19, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
thats not even you
No mind the iidiot.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by dyze(m): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2017
Icansing:

Madam am not really a party to dissing people. Let's each feel free and live in our space.

Beside, "character is the true beauty if a woman"
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Freeman50(m): 11:37am On Feb 19, 2017
women? that's a normal thing within them. no doubt.........
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by Emodeee: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
LaDolceVida:
Done that

i didn't get the message, resend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Said “no Sex Bfor Marriage.” We Got Married & I Discovered What He Was Hiding / Nigerians On Twitter Disgraced A Lady Photos / She Is Madly In Love With Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.