Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Top 10 Dangers Of Dating A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Dangers Of Dating A Married Man (1846 Views)

"Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Dangers Of Dating A Married Man by Ibraheem1905: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2017
The rate at which young ladies date married men nowadays is alarming. The question is why do people do what they do? Why would anyone be comfortable with snatching another woman's husband?

Many ladies often claim that married men provide the best care, affection and support. Others believe married men display enormous maturity and as such, there is often little or no drama as obtained with dating a single guy.

For any woman dating a married man or nurturing the idea, I tell them that the gain, if any, is not worth the stress and danger involved. Going out with a married man in most cases ends in frustration and heartache. Its end is often devastating and leaves people involved with emotional bruises that they may never recover from.

Any lady who is eager and desperate to build a lifelong relationship should steer clear of married men. Simply put, a wise lady never dates a another woman's husband.

From the start, dating a married man might look all exciting and beautiful, bear in mind, however, that you are simply being instrumental to the destruction of a couple's home. Here are 10 dangers of dipping your feet in the sand of dating a man who is already married.

1.You Waste Your Life
In greater percentage of cases, a married man never leaves his wife. He may tell you that he will soon divorce his wife to be with you and just need a little more time to perfect things. He keeps requesting more time and you keep granting, expecting that he will leave his wife to be with you, but that never gets to happen. In turn, you waste precious time that could have been spent in building a true affair with a another single man. I need not tell you that time wasted is life wasted.

You simply end up loosing out completely, because when he has had a fill of the cookie he came for, a married man returns to his wife while you go back to point zero.

2. Trust Issues
Both of you cannot trust each other. How could you trust a man who is already cheating on his wife with you? While you are aware that he is not being honest with his wife, he is probably preoccupied with the thoughts of you also seeing another man.

3. Sharing Him With Another Woman
Frankly, you are not the one sharing him with another woman, it's the wife sharing his husband and father of is kids with you. After the hot romance and sweet words, he returns home to meet the same woman he might have rubbished in your ears. The thoughts of having him sleep in the arms of another man could be destabilizing.

While we are comfortable with sharing any material thing in this part of the world, it's often nerve wrecking to share a man you are emotionally attached to.

4. Guilt
Despite the adrenaline rush prompting you to continue an a fair with a married man, feelings of guilt crosses your mind from time to time. Unless you have murdered your conscience, guilt sets in whenever you think of the damage you are doing to his wife and family. Would you want another woman to treat you the same way? In this case, you are the "other woman" depriving the wife and her kids of their father's time. The guilt just never goes away.

5. He Cannot Meet Your Needs
One of the reasons ladies give when you ask while they choose to date married men, is that he meets their needs. Although a married man can supply romance and sometimes, material things, he cannot meet all your needs. An husband is meant to spend time with his wife and kids, so he cannot be there for you at every of your trying moments.

Do not expect him to abandon his family on holidays and special seasons like Easter and Christmas period. No amount of money can purchase that.

6. Emotional Heartbreak
Married men prefer to keep their extramarital affairs physical rather than committing emotionally. Should you become emotionally attached during the period of dating a married man, be ready to have your heart shred into pieces when he bids you farewell.

The emotional damage is a two-way process, you get heartbroken while the wife and his kids become emotionally disturbed if they do not enjoy their father's attention anymore.

Read the rest from the source http://www.certaintips.com/2017/02/top-10-dangers-of-dating-married-man.html
Re: Top 10 Dangers Of Dating A Married Man by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2017
The funny thing is the side chic knows all this .. BUT the hope of getting him "one day" all to herself blinds them to see bigger picture

Nice points Op

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Dangers Of Dating A Married Man by Clitx(f): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2017
Tell them aristos...
Re: Top 10 Dangers Of Dating A Married Man by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2017
grin

Re: Top 10 Dangers Of Dating A Married Man by dingbang(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2017
Clitx:
Tell them aristos...
lol the deceiver won't be blamed
Re: Top 10 Dangers Of Dating A Married Man by adadike281(f): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2017
God bless u for this piece. I have always live with the thought that whatever I dished out to others will be given to me in double folds and for God sake, am d jealous type so dating a married man is a no no
Re: Top 10 Dangers Of Dating A Married Man by GloriaNino: 10:13am On Feb 19, 2017
Nice write up OP.. at least some side chicks will learn from this article
Re: Top 10 Dangers Of Dating A Married Man by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 19, 2017
Bumbae1:
The funny thing is the side chic knows all this .. BUT the hope of getting him "one day" all to herself blinds them to see bigger picture

Nice points Op
so u know b4I like ya way ooo!!!

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? / Regina Daniels: She’s Gotta Be The Hottest 16 Year Old Nollywood Actress / I Have Sex 12times A Week,is It OK For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.