Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? (8647 Views)

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / African Parents In Diaspora: How Do You Raise Your Children In African Way? / Would You Put Your Parents In A Nursing Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by iice(f): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2009
Ahh but some people like younger people. And of course there's the case of midlife crisis. A young nubile person seems to be on the list of things to get.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by AloyEmeka9: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2009
People should hang around with their age mates imho. Men need to stop preying on young women while their female age mates are languishing in loneliness. If younger women sy no to these men, they will be forced to stay put with their age mates.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by tamme: 2:00am On Dec 16, 2009
nop i wont
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by AloyEmeka9: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2009
What are you hiding? wink wink
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Bossbitch(f): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2009
already did nd i'm regretting it. . . she calld me in skl one tym to change my status message nd keeps asking me to change my age too but d difference is just a yr. . . my aunty is also there nd she keeps leaving mushy comments on my pix lyk "awww, my little niece has bcom a big gurl. . . ur still little sha". It gets quite embarrasing

My advice. . . dnt add 'em!!!
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by patwhizkid(f): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2009
No!
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Phemour: 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2009
My internet life style is bad.

No, i'll never add them.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by mamagee3(f): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2009
I wouldn't add my parents pic in a social networking site.
It sounds and looks stupid and dumb
. tongue
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Phemour: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2009
mama-gee:

I wouldn't add my parents pic in a social networking site.
It sounds and looks silly and dumb
. tongue
Are u a dyslexia? or you're seeing double?

where did u see "Pic"?
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by chrisical(m): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2009
I wont
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by ifyalways(f): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2009
@Topic,My mum introduced me to FBK.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by AloyEmeka9: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2009
My internet life style is bad.

No, i'll never add them.

What do you do online?. Sell weed and discuss po**orn?
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Phemour: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2009
I sell weeds, and u're one of my big customers.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by AloyEmeka9: 3:46am On Dec 24, 2009
Not bad. Lol wink wink
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by SisiKill1: 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2009
The day my parent joins facebook is the day i leave it. I'm still having issues with my oldest bro being on it.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2009
I probably would, if my parents were still alive.

Facebook is not just for those "searching for mistresses" - it's also a way of finding old friends you went to school with, grew up with etc.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by AloyEmeka6: 6:25am On Dec 30, 2009
Sorry to hear your parents are no more but I don't think adding them there is such a good idea especially when they are active members. Everything is not sex and relationships but one needs a break sometimes and hanging allowing your parents on your page will be like hanging a noose on your neck.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by chiogo(f): 6:36am On Dec 30, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

The day my parent joins facebook is the day i leave it. I'm still having issues with my oldest bro being on it.
grin grin grin I know, right? And to think I opened it before them.

Anywayz sha, I'm rarely on facebook these days. And when I'm on, I appear offline. Can't see me tongue
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Bossbitch(f): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2009
Phemour:

Are u a dyslexia? or you're seeing double?

where did u see "Pic"?

Its a dyslexic,
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by AloyEmeka6: 2:32am On Dec 31, 2009
Boss naughty woman:

Its a dyslexic,
It's "are you dyslexic and not a dyslexic".
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Phlota(f): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2010
my mum nd dad r on fb, i prob wuld if dey added me bt dey'v nt nd i dnt thnk dey r goin 2 cos dey'v got dere own frends.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Akwaugo3: 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2010
My kids have vowed never to be my facebook friend. I strongly suspect they have a lot of things to hide. I even threatened to deal with them to no avail. They told me facebook is not for old people in the first place.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by aloyemeka2: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2010
Akwa-ugo:

My kids have vowed never to be my facebook friend. I strongly suspect they have a lot of things to hide. I even threatened to deal with them to no avail. They told me facebook is not for old people in the first place.

And they are right. Why are you snooping around in their private lives?
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by slap1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2010
mum is late. dad can't boot a computer.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by mukina2: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2010
no . . grin never ever ever grin
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2010
The whole facebook madness needs to stop anyway. There is too much personal information on the web.
I have always been wary of how much info i input. You never know when these things come back and hurt you.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by ayo84(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2010
Hell No,they are far too conservative for my very liberal point of views, and i don't want me to become a prayer request grin grin
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by idifu(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2010
yes
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by mcnepow(m): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2010
Thank God for tight privacy seetings on facebook, I wuld happily, gladly and joyfully add them. I might want to post something but when u remember u have family on FB, u just quit posting.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by selencious(f): 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2010
Yup!!! Mi Boss@work( 67)added mi on facebook;I had to accept. As long as there is nothing crazy Im hiding;I would accept em.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by redsky1: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2010
hell no
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by parislomo(f): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2010
osaass:

The whole facebook madness needs to stop anyway. There is too much personal information on the web.
I have always been wary of how much info i input. You never know when these things come back and hurt you.

Wish I had been wary from the start! Gosh, my whole life is on fb & I'm sooooo running away in less than 24hrs!

@ Poster: my parents are trying to ban "WE-children" from fb anyway, so I can't imagine adding them!! My mom would just faint. . . Not for any foul, vulgar or dirty reason though; but my activity (ies) is over 100%!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Friend's Wife Is Loyal To Her Mother And Ignores Her Husband / UK Court Allows Nigerian Couple To Keep Stolen Baby / How My Daughter Died Last Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.