Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? (8648 Views)

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / African Parents In Diaspora: How Do You Raise Your Children In African Way? / Would You Put Your Parents In A Nursing Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by aloyemeka2: 7:54am On Jan 25, 2010
na2day?:

is there a particular reason why u posted your pic for this thread? 

What do you expect?. His name is Jacob na. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by na2day2(m): 8:37am On Jan 25, 2010
aloy-emeka:

What do you expect?. His name is Jacob na. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Nizoral(f): 9:12am On Jan 25, 2010
Y not? I can dats if dy knw wat is al about.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by bootstrap(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2010
Will i add MY PARENTS on my FRIENDS list? what sort of question is that,  . angry
i will add them on MY PARENTS list  grinthe day FB creates that, and not my FRIENDS list!
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Amjustme: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2010
why not? if they want to be on facebk at all, they wont have plenty friends so il gladly keep em company.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by slimfine(f): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2010
I will pass. lol
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by SALady(f): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2010
bootstrap:

Will i add MY PARENTS on my FRIENDS list? what sort of question is that, . angry,
i will add them on MY PARENTS list grin , the day FB creates that, and not my FRIENDS list!

tl!tl!tl!tl, funny very fynny, and oh so true. I mean they can add thier friends in thier friends list. I am quiet sure that would be the reason why they joined facebook in the first place,
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by akjoseph1: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2010
why wouldn't i
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by ikhideman(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2010
My Dad & some of his friends are already on Facebook & he's my friend on Facebook. There's nothing wrong with that. He's well over Fifty(50) & has been (& still is ) married for over 27 years. He's one of the few nigerian men of his age who spend alot of their time usefully on the internet for research, information & business. My dad could be up till 2am on the internet. My mum is catching up, but it hard resisting sleep, lol!!

Some people are just plain religious to think that somebody on facebook is only there to look for mistresses. Many people have made lifetime business links & contacts through facebook. So it depends on what you use it for. There are many people who have mature minds!!!
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by nheyo: 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2010
You add ur parent on face book 4 good identification
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Skmoda360(m): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2010
Yes,i even opened the account for her,and since then she has nt been active,she told me,she doesnt have time for it.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by nat138: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2010
My mom is my friend on facebook and mind you she is active on it, cos she has been catching up with long lost friends of hers, my dad keeps sending requests but always ignore them.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by dominique(f): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2010
my mum insisted that i create an account for her and she has been inactive ever since smiley
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by AloyEmeka5: 2:23am On Jun 09, 2010
Why is it usually moms who take part in facebook. Why are dads not well represented like moms?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Friend's Wife Is Loyal To Her Mother And Ignores Her Husband / UK Court Allows Nigerian Couple To Keep Stolen Baby / How My Daughter Died Last Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.