Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? (8645 Views)

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / African Parents In Diaspora: How Do You Raise Your Children In African Way? / Would You Put Your Parents In A Nursing Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2010
No , never. I m even looking 4 how to delete those that r very close to me.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by kkkossy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2010
Adding my parents on fbk is a bad idea!
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by noblegas2(m): 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2010
kkkossy:

Adding my parents on fbk is a bad idea!

Seconded!!!
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by nich(m): 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2010
kini big deal? cheesy
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by LordReed(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2010
Volcanic laughter threatens to erupt as I contemplate my parents on FB grin grin grin grin

That'll b the day grin grin grin grin

For sure I'll add em probably on FB to see their activities LWKM
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by aloyemeka2: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2010
davidylan:

i leave facebook the day my mom signs up. My dad cant even use the PC that well so i doubt he will ever understand what facebook stands for.

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by gidson12(m): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2010
davidylan:

i leave facebook the day my mom signs up. My dad cant even use the PC that well so i doubt he will ever understand what facebook stands for.

u can tell him its a book in the computer that has so many faces grin grin
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by emeke123(m): 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2010
The orginal question should have been, "Would you be support your parents if they said sign them up for facebook."
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by tayoast(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2010
gidson12:

funny
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2010
gidson12:

Bad idea, he will ask me why i dont just get a hard copy of that book and read it instead of loafing around.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by minute(f): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2010
Lol.I already did.Im not in college anymore so I dont have anything to hide.

My Mom,her boyfriend,my fiance's mom,I am friends with all of them.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by crudedude(m): 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2010
Thats if they're even on facebook. cool
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by CHAIRMAN1(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2010
Lie Lie.
Am even trying to delete every one from my hometown(OBUDU).
Those people are blood suckers, killers, super fetish, Myopic, Enemies of Progress,
They don't just want to see progress sprout form that place.
I'll be the 1st Governor to come out of that zone by the Grace of God. God 'll use me to prove more than a point.
When it comes to witchcraft and fetism, they are worse than (Edo+Yoruba)x2. God will surely use me to cleanse that Land
in Jesus Name.Amen.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by oluclem(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2010
Yes ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Materese: 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2010
Hehehe, That's a tough one grin
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Materese: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2010
CHAIRMAN1:

I'll be the 1st Governor to come out of that zone [my hometown(OBUDU)] by the Grace of God.
in Jesus Name.Amen.

Amen to that! Goodluck o!
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Materese: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2010
minute:

Lol.I already did.Im not in college anymore so I dont have anything to hide.

[b]My Mom,her boyfriend,my fiance's mom,[/b]I am friends with all of them.
shocked shocked shocked

You forgot to tell as about the drama on your Facebook profile which will definitely be the consequences of having all these relations as FB friends. How about your Dad? Is he friends with you, your mum, and your mum's boyfriend, too.

Please add me. . . I love reading Facebook drama.   grin
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Borat1: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2010
Big deal. . .
So why dont you just add them and immediately remove them as friend.
Facebook doesnt issue notifications to someone whom you just removed as friend.
Silly
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Tolulop001(f): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2010
NEVER! they will now have all my gist, not for a million bucks!!!!!
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by ccaramel(f): 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2010
Capital NO!
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by RecentPost: 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2010
I have removed my mum from friends list when i told her to stop using fb and she wont listen, mum is always online either on pc or on iphone because of her silly Elvis band and the worse is,she would add my friends and invite them 2 her elvis band
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Tatase(f): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2010
I was recently "forced" to add my mom on facebook after she made a big deal over me not responding to her friend request. . . Its not that there's anything that bad on my profile, its just that she's the type to read every single wall post and ask questions: "who's that?" "what does that mean" Grrr!!!
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by psychu: 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2010
A colleague that had one of our managers on facebook went online during work-period, zaaaaaaaaaaaap!!goes the internet. Nobody can browse again. Now you are asking me to add who? You want them to call family meeting for one of my posts.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by oge4real(f): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2010
Yea, thats if they even know what fb is all about.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Coleslove: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2010
They don't do facebook
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by bettes(f): 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2010
Yeap,my mum has been harassing her of late to sign her up, a lot of her friends are on FB.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by MyneWhite1(f): 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2010
Why not? What are you hiding?
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2010
heh

forget facebook -

how many of y'all would be comfortable with your folks being on NL and knowing your ids cheesy
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by mukina2: 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2010
^
none grin cheesy

Materese:

shocked shocked shocked

You forgot to tell as about the drama on your Facebook profile which will definitely be the consequences of having all these relations as FB friends. How about your Dad? Is he friends with you, your mum, and your mum's boyfriend, too.

Please add me. . . I love reading Facebook drama.   grin
grin grin grin
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2010
@post
one of my nieces created a Facebook for my mum and she sent me the friend request.
although she never use it, i still added her on my friend.

no big deal as she wont suddenly discover something she doesnt already know about me.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Dclique(m): 12:16am On Jan 23, 2010
My true personality is exposed on f.b. So no. I cant add them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Friend's Wife Is Loyal To Her Mother And Ignores Her Husband / UK Court Allows Nigerian Couple To Keep Stolen Baby / How My Daughter Died Last Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.