Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened (75916 Views)

Taking my babe to ShopRite during Endsars(hilarious), guess what happened, / We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by ephi123(f): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
amazinggrace007:
*SUCCESS E-COOPERATIVE TEAM* ×3

*ONLY FOR SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE*

This is the platform specifically designed to help you smile to the banks despite the RECESSION.
All you do is pH 10k and get 30k in less than 24HRS

OBSERVERS AND SPAMMERS ARE NOT TOLERATED

GHING AND REMATCHING TAKES PLACE IN 24HOURS

MAXIMUM OF 4HOURS TO MAKE PAYMENT IF NOT YOU WILL REJOIN THE QUEUE

RECYCLING IS A MUST

PH IN THIS MANNER:

*name/number/amount*

Steps
1. Join group
2. Provide Help(pH) like this: name/number/10k
3. Wait for list to be paired with someone
4. Pay UP within 4-6HOURS
5. Wait less than 48hrs for list to be paired for 3 credit alerts of N10,000, N10,000 and N10,000
6. Receive alerts and tell group youve been paid
7. Recycle by repeating step 2
cool Providing of help is on now, GETTING OF HELP starts from 9ptodayROOM
9pmtodayROOM
https:///HkQpOArzAHxEYs9jMpNHLF

*Hurry now its fresh and new!!!*

They ought to ban all of you creating these nonsense mushroom ponzi schemes scamming your fellow Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
khiaa:

He's Nigerian,.

Oh, I didn't know that. But it still really doesn't matter now, does it?

Respect is earned not freely given whether they are Nigerians or Kenyans.

I just finished watching that movie, The Hidden Figures, and I couldn't help but shed a few tears during some scenes in the movies.

They are black, that means they are a minority and it means that they are born disadvantaged because of the color of their skin.

They should settle down and stop causing a ruckus over there. We don't need more police shootings of blacks anytime soon.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by BestOnlineDeals(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
khiaa:

You were making fun of their grammar when pigin English sounds much worse.

Lol. Really? To me pidgin sounds better than that
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
ephi123:

They ought to ban all of you creating these nonsense mushroom ponzi schemes scamming your fellow Nigerians.

Lol. Nobody reads stuff like that. You see it, you jump over to the next post. Unless of course you want to be scammed.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Jerysinx(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
she'sprobably desperate to prove a point to her ex! not sure if it's her fault!
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by ephi123(f): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ioannes:

Lol. Nobody reads stuff like that. You see it, you jump over to the next post. Unless of course you want to be scammed.

Haha! No thank you, I don't want to be cheesy
My fear really is there is always one gullible person that will fall for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by khiaa(f): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
BestOnlineDeals:

Lol. Really? To me pidgin sounds better than that
g

Of course it sounds better to you but to the untrained ear it' makes being deaf seem appealing. grin
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by davidif: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
QuietHammer:

What resources did she waste?

I tire o.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
ephi123:

Haha! No thank you, I don't want to be cheesy
My fear really is there is always one gullible person that will fall for it.

Lol. Sometimes it's good that people learn from their own personal experiences.

Only the very greedy can be easily scammed. smiley
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by misteryman: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nawa..o

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by ephi123(f): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ioannes:

Lol. Sometimes it's good that people learn from their own personal experiences.

Only the very greedy can be easily scammed. smiley

True, usually that's the case, but sometimes desperation as well can lead to being a victim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
ephi123:

True, usually that's the case, but sometimes desperation as well can lead to being a victim.

Yeah, so true.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by BestOnlineDeals(m): 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
khiaa:
g

Of course it sounds better to you but to the untrained ear it' makes being deaf seem appealing. grin

Lol
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by deebest8(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
Started reading dis stupid story inside brt got home,put rice on top fire to warm ham make I chop, continue to dey read the story before I know rice Don born. En wetin I go chop dis night now En stupid story angry undecided
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Rtopzy(f): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Am waiting to see "We met on Nairaland".
So many of dem getting married already
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by khiaa(f): 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ioannes:

Oh, I didn't know that. But it still really doesn't matter now, does it?

Respect is earned not freely given whether they are Nigerians or Kenyans.

I just finished watching that movie, The Hidden Figures, and I couldn't help but shed a few tears during some scenes in the movies.

They are black, that means they are a minority and it means that they are born disadvantaged because of the color of their skiun.

They should settle down and stop causing a ruckus over there. We don't need more police shootings of blacks anytime soon.

You know what, if AA .took your advice and just sat on our behinds and do nothing and be the docile people to your white gods that most of you think we should be, we would still be slaves, we would have no civil rights and there would be no immigration for Africans,

We had to fight for every civil libetty we have and we will continue to fight. Africans come here with their annoying arrogance and want to add their uninvited two cents and make false judgemental comments about a people and history in this country that you know absolutely nothing about.. We came here fighting and we will continue to fight for the injustices that are done to us everyday.

You should learn from AA and take a stand in your country with all the corrupt politicians, police and Military. Stop waiting for things to change you have to make the changes Shut them down.

Hidden figures is a good movie it shows some of the contributions that African Americans have contributed to this country but it's swept under the rug.We have contributed lots of inventions to the world including helping to invent the telephone and the electric light but you will never know it because God forbid you learn that the white man is a liar. Most Nigerians are just as hateful and prejudice as their white Daddies. sad
When Africans come here their civil liberties have already been laid out for them by AA, they fight for nothing or no one but they reap the benefits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by CaroLyner(f): 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
CeenoEvu:

Gbam!!! Simple and straightforward. They are in the same line of business.
Barman, please give CaroLyner another glass of whatever she's drinking.

Thanks yoooooo! grin
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by khiaa(f): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
BestOnlineDeals:

Lol

I can't understand why more of you don't speak in your native language, that sounds sexy as hell. smiley
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by BestOnlineDeals(m): 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
khiaa:

I can't understand why more of you don't speak in your native language, that sounds sexy as hell. smiley

Do you live here?

Many people speak their native tongues when they are with fellow tribes men. It doesn't make any sense to speak Yoruba to an Igbo person. Pidgin is what unites us. Like a common language everyone can speak to understand each other

Your opinion that most Nigerians do not speak their native languages is ignorant as best smiley
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
linearity:

I blame the girl, even if the guy is a player, why is forcing herself on him? The guy have clearly shown that he does not want her, even to the extent of calling the police to remove her from his place, but she is still on twitter ranging that the guy is not picking her calls?

I don't care, even if he painted his whole house with the girl's picture or if they were deeply in love before and are about to get marry tomorrow, either of them are entitled to put a break on the relationship or even quit all together.

Plus, this is the US, they just don't cancel domestic flights and keep you strangled like that, even during heavy snow, you get advance notice of when flights will be delayed and for how long, I believed the guy that, this lady missed her flight on purpose, plus have to stay in the Airport for 10hrs without getting another flight? That is a bie lie, she does not want to go back period and this guy is right
right,
TBH,they never learn.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
nextstep:

Cuz the tshirt was all part of the game. tongue

But seriously, he coulda grabbed a working girl or three for that kinda money, and saved himself all that drama... if you catch my drift.
Yeah i get the drill.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by khiaa(f): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
BestOnlineDeals:

Do you live here?

Many people speak their native tongues when they are with fellow tribes men. It doesn't make any sense to speak Yoruba to an Igbo person. Pidgin is what unites us. Like a common language everyone can speak to understand each other

Your opinion that most Nigerians do not speak their native languages is ignorant as best smiley

It should be obvious to you that I'm talking about the ones in the U.S., so who sounds ignorant again. I know that pigin is your universal language but again I'm talking about my experiences here. They are talking to each other in pidgin but they are from the same tribe. Maybe they can't speak their native language. Who knows.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
khiaa:

You know what, if AA .took your advice and just sat on our behinds and do nothing and be the docile people to your white gods that most of you think we should be, we would still be slaves, we would have no civil rights and there would be no immigration for Africans,

We had to fight for every civil libetty we have and we will continue to fight. Africans come here with their annoying arrogance and want to add their uninvited two cents and make false judgemental comments about a people and history in this country that you know absolutely nothing about.. We came here fighting and we will continue to fight for the injustices that are done to us everyday.

You should learn from AA and take a stand in your country with all the corrupt politicians, police and Military. Stop waiting for things to change you have to make the changes Shut them down.

Hidden figures is a good movie it shows some of the contributions that African Americans have contributed to this country but it's swept under the rug.We have contributed lots of inventions to the world including helping to invent the telephone and the electric light but you will never know it because God forbid you learn that the white man is a liar. Most Nigerians are just as hateful and prejudice as their white Daddies. sad
When Africans come here their civil liberties have already been laid out for them by AA, they fight for nothing or no one but they reap the benefits.

#sigh

Are you saying that the actions of those two people are praiseworthy and they should be commended for advancing the cause of the black people by causing a disturbance in their neighbourhood? Because I can't understand why you're pissed at me. embarassed

You said I disrespect my Nigerian countryman. I'm sure you're aware what your president thinks of Nigerians. So answer this, do you think that negative stereotype is helped or rather reinforced by the actions of these two?

You want respect, well, I say you have to earn it. That statement is a truism that applies everywhere in the world.

You, AAs have worked hard to get to where you are today in the US and you have more than earned the respect you enjoy as a people through so much toil, sweat and blood, and i meant no disrespect, yet you don't mind that some clueless immigrants would come and chip away at your progress, one silly act after the other?

How do you think stereotypes are developed? By one silly act after another, repeatedly. undecided

I won't pretend dear, to know more than you do about the history of your country. On that subject matter, I defer to you.

But in the same vein, you won't presume to know more than I do about Nigeria and the struggles we've gone through and those we're going through to fix things there. So, just telling us to take a stand and do something about the corrupt politicians and policemen sounds odd, don't you think? It sounds like when someone who feels superior is addressing his inferior.

Honestly, I didn't think I'd have to type this epistle when I posted my earlier comment. Maybe you're pissed off at something and you're transferring the aggression to me or there's a misunderstanding somewhere.

Either way, no offence. smiley
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Michellla:
So first meet and they already banging,

That kind meeting d fvck dey sweet eh grin
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by khiaa(f): 2:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Ioannes:

#sigh

Are you saying that the actions of those two people are praiseworthy and they should be commended for advancing the cause of the black people by causing a disturbance in their neighbourhood? Because I can't understand why you're pissed at me. embarassed

You said I disrespect my Nigerian countryman. I'm sure you're aware what your president thinks of Nigerians. So answer this, do you think that negative stereotype is helped or rather reinforced by the actions of these two?

You want respect, well, I say you have to earn it. That statement is a truism that applies everywhere in the world.

You, AAs have worked hard to get to where you are today in the US and you have more than earned the respect you enjoy as a people through so much toil, sweat and blood, and i meant no disrespect, yet you don't mind that some clueless immigrants would come and chip away at your progress, one silly act after the other?

How do you think stereotypes are developed? By one silly act after another, repeatedly. undecided

I won't pretend dear, to know more than you do about the history of your country. On that subject matter, I defer to you.

But in the same vein, you won't presume to know more than I do about Nigeria and the struggles we've gone through and those we're going through to fix things there. So, just telling us to take a stand and do something about the corrupt politicians and policemen sounds odd, don't you think? It sounds like when someone who feels superior is addressing his inferior.

Honestly, I didn't think I'd have to type this epistle when I posted my earlier comment. Maybe you're pissed off at something and you're transferring the aggression to me or there's a misunderstanding somewhere.

Either way, no offence. smiley

I could care less about those two idiots, what struck a nerve with me is when you thought they were AA and you posted that you can see why blacks are treated the way they are over here,, *talk about stereotyping*, of course at the time of your statement you thought they were AA, but your attitude towards them soften after I told you that he was Nigerian.

Then you said that AA should stop causing a ruckus so that the police will stop shooting them, as though the police need a reason to shoot.

I do not consider Donald Duck as my president, white people voted that demon in and now they are crying about the choices that THEY made. Donald Duck hates AA so why would you be surprised that he hates Nigerians and other Africans, but what is really disgraceful and embarrassing is the fact that some Africans support that clown.

Africans want AA support for Immigration but most AA are saying hell no because of Africans alliances with whites, they can be just as prejudice as whites and I think it is very sad that the relationship between us has gotten to this point. sad

No Offense.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 21, 2017
khiaa:

I could care less about those two idiots, what struck a nerve with me is when you thought they were AA and you posted that you can see why blacks are treated the way they are over here,, *talk about stereotyping*, of course at the time of your statement you thought they were AA, but your attitude towards them soften after I told you that he was Nigerian.

Then you said that AA should stop causing a ruckus so that the police will stop shooting them, as though the police need a reason to shoot.

I do not consider Donald Duck as my president, white people voted that demon in and now they are crying about the choices that THEY made. Donald Duck hates AA so why would you be surprised that he hates Nigerians and other Africans, but what is really disgraceful and embarrassing is the fact that some Africans support that clown.

Africans want AA support for Immigration but most AA are saying hell no because of Africans alliances with whites, they can be just as prejudice as whites and I think it is very sad that the relationship between us has gotten to this point. sad

No Offense.

Oh, I see where the problem is. My apologies really.

But no, my attitude didn't soften when you said they were Nigerians (how u know that still puzzles me). If I'd known earlier then I'd have told them to go back home and jump of the third mainland bridge in Lagos.

But I understand that you feel defensive towards your own irrespective of behaviour.

We may be from different countries but I'm sure you know the bond that binds us together as blacks is greater than the boundaries that separate our countries.

You are African American but most whites probably see you as African because of the darker hue of your skin which I hope you wear like a badge of honor.

Most white Americans and Europeans couldn't locate Nigeria or Kenya or SA on the world map even if their lives depended on it.

What we do in Africa good or bad affects dark skinned people living everywhere and what they do or is done to them in their respective home countries affect us in Africa too.

For example if Nigeria gets her sh1t together and leads Africa out of this economic and social doldrum and Africa becomes a beacon of hope and development in the world, do you honestly think AA won't feel a positive ripple effect on the way they are treated generally in America?

Here's where I'm going. If those two act badly and individual blacks act badly wherever they live, it chips away at the self esteem of every black people in America and in Africa or elsewhere in the world.

Yes I am for standing for our own, and I'd defend Nigerians wherever they live, even physically if I have to, but that won't stop me from telling them when they err, especially my Igbo brothers and sisters grin

So my dear smiley I wasn't trying to cast aspersions on AA, I see those two simply as blacks and their attitude simply unbecoming. They'd do well to settle down to a responsible life instead of reinforcing a stereotype.

I sure hope you understand this. I really meant no harm ok.?

As for immigration, well we all can't run away from the problem in Africa. Someone has to fix it otherwise Africa becomes a ghost continent.

Africans should stay back at home and FIX their problems indeed. Running away from it is just postponing the evil day.

I'd be glad if Donald Trump and other world leaders could ban Africans from entering their countries, that way we'll have no choice but to fix ours.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by khiaa(f): 6:39am On Feb 21, 2017
Ioannes:

Oh, I see where the problem is. My apologies really.

But no, my attitude didn't soften when you said they were Nigerians (how u know that still puzzles me). If I'd known earlier then I'd have told them to go back home and jump of the third mainland bridge in Lagos.

But I understand that you feel defensive towards your own irrespective of behaviour.

We may be from different countries but I'm sure you know the bond that binds us together as blacks is greater than the boundaries that separate our countries.

You are African American but most whites probably see you as African because of the darker hue of your skin which I hope you wear like a badge of honor.

Most white Americans and Europeans couldn't locate Nigeria or Kenya or SA on the world map even if their lives depended on it.

What we do in Africa good or bad affects dark skinned people living everywhere and what they do or is done to them in their respective home countries affect us in Africa too.

For example if Nigeria gets her sh1t together and leads Africa out of this economic and social doldrum and Africa becomes a beacon of hope and development in the world, do you honestly think AA won't feel a positive ripple effect on the way they are treated generally in America?

Here's where I'm going. If those two act badly and individual blacks act badly wherever they live, it chips away at the self esteem of every black people in America and in Africa or elsewhere in the world.

Yes I am for standing for our own, and I'd defend Nigerians wherever they live, even physically if I have to, but that won't stop me from telling them when they err, especially my Igbo brothers and sisters grin

So my dear smiley I wasn't trying to cast aspersions on AA, I see those two simply as blacks and their attitude simply unbecoming. They'd do well to settle down to a responsible life instead of reinforcing a stereotype.

I sure hope you understand this. I really meant no harm ok.?
smiley

Ok it's cool, by the way I'm down with the Igbo's, I met a lot of Uche's. cheesy

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 21, 2017
khiaa:

Ok it's cool, by the way I'm down with the Igbo's, I met a lot of Uche's. cheesy

Lol. I'm sure you do. Quite an enterprising people don't you think. smiley
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by khiaa(f): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2017
Ioannes:

Lol. I'm sure you do. Quite an enterprising people don't you think. smiley

Definitely. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by BestOnlineDeals(m): 8:14am On Feb 21, 2017
khiaa:

It should be obvious to you that I'm talking about the ones in the U.S., so who sounds ignorant again. I know that pigin is your universal language but again I'm talking about my experiences here. They are talking to each other in pidgin but they are from the same tribe. Maybe they can't speak their native language. Who knows.

Now who is ignorant? undecided
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by khiaa(f): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2017
BestOnlineDeals:

Now who is ignorant? undecided

Yes I said who knows, which is a question so how do you consider that ignorant? If I would have said I don't know then you could have said I was ignorant because that is what the word means*To not know* but that is not what I said. So does that make you ignorant?
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by BestOnlineDeals(m): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2017
khiaa:

Yes I said who knows, which is a question so how do you consider that ignorant? If I would have said I don't know then you could have said I was ignorant because that is what the word means*To not know* but that is not what I said. So does that make you ignorant?

You win

Bye bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.