Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened (75883 Views)

Taking my babe to ShopRite during Endsars(hilarious), guess what happened, / We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by logica(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
QuietHammer:

What resources did she waste?
Her kitten juice and elasticity?
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by ballinballin: 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin"THE PUSSY WAS NOT EVEN ALL THAT TO BE GOING THROUGH ALL THIS"
Blooooooooooooooood of Zachareaziah!!!!!!!!
grin"THE PUSSY WAS NOT EVEN ALL THAT TO BE GOING THROUGH ALL THIS"
Blooooooooooooooood of Zachareaziah!!!!!!!!
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by coolestofall(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Africans crazy in Africa. Africans crazy in America. Is there anytime Africans r ever civilized?

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by yemsai(f): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
soberdrunk:
I cannot believe i wasted "8mins" of billable hours reading this nonsense angry angry
And u wasted another 2mins commenting..
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Olubee22(f): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
O lawd ! "Captain save the hoe" , that got me like werey ni bobo yii sha

2 Likes

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by soberdrunk(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
yemsai:

And u wasted another 2mins commenting..

Plus another 3 mins reading and replying your comment grin
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by BCISLTD: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
Azil:

I'm wondering same thing.
smiley ..I'm sure ur a pretty thing
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by addikt(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
dorry62:
That dude lying
through his teeth like there's no
tomorrow. Fvking boy!
He played the chick tho.
Anyways there was a 'bit.ch' in
virtually all the tweets. Why're they
bitching around?

Hey, why would she miss her flight .....in her part of the story, she said "FAST FORWARD "....why didn't she explain why she missed the flight ??....fuckgirl....!!!

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by yemsai(f): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
soberdrunk:

Plus another 3 mins reading and replying your comment grin
Dats 13mins +anoda 2mins to read dis.. tongue
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
If she was just a booty call why did he have a shirt made with her face on it?
Dude's obviously a playa and she fell hard for it
She may not be his specs.Maybe she is the borehole type or som'thing else.

Wiseandtrue:
Foolishness. Someone you don't know you carry yourself give am that same day. You even get luck say him pay your return ticket.
Abeg wey that olosho pishure

Ehen I don see am.
LegalBaby:
Sory gal,but you just got played.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
chop and clean mouth tinzs cheesy

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Haryoryhemie(f): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
QuietHammer:
What resources did she waste?

her honeyland nau
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by QuietHammer(m): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Haryoryhemie:

her honeyland nau
Na wa o. Like she didn't share in the enjoyment
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Jodha(f): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
How can that lady foolishly allow herself to be screwed by a fvck boy.. An ugly one at that...

Spits..
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Boss13:
I tend to believe the lady a little bit than the guy. Even if she missed her flight deliberately, the guy should have gone ahead to pick her up or at least answer her calls - She is human. What he did is cruelty, regardless of whether she is tasty or not. There are several matured ways of handling a situation.

Funny enough I don't believe either of them but I blame the girl more. Almost everything both of them have said is expected from their kind of relationship. My question is why the babe will come over without any financial back up. Just looking at her own side of the story without checking out the guy's story, I think she still sounds like a desperate, hungry, foolish olosho. She even said she was hungry at the airport. Was the guy supposed to come and feed her. She nor get small change to eat?

The guy is as evil as playboys will be. The babe is one olosho that is looking for retirement package.

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
The overuse of bitch and shiit made it boring for me... I'm out!
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Erums(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
Michellla:
So first meet and they already banging,

so you think banging should be on a price tag? ...you think they are in nigeria, ...banging is a mutaul fun , but i dont support him kicking her out, dats disrespect for a girl ....my lil opinion

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jodha:
How can that lady foolishly allow herself to be screwed by a fvck boy.. An ugly one at that...

Spits..

Shii will always happen. We have different needs, different principles, different levels of discipline. Don't blame her for getting screwed she may need it more than you can imagine. Blame her for being stupid. Traveling to meet a guy without any financial back up.

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Erums:

so you think banging should be on a price tag? ...you think they are in nigeria, ...banging is a mutaul fun , but i dont support him kicking her out, dats disrespect for a girl ....my lil opinion

Dropping someone at the airport is different from kicking them out. By the way, don't make the mistake of confusing sex for mutual fun with sex in a relationship. When it's for mutual fun, you had better not joke with your boundaries. Set the boundaries and keep it. Otherwise, na so you go take marry o.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Jodha(f): 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
CeenoEvu:

Shii will always happen. We have different needs, different principles, different levels of discipline. Don't blame her for getting screwed she may need it more than you can imagine. Blame her for being stupid. Traveling to meet a guy without any financial back up.

She's not stupid but naive and gullible... Why should the blame go to the lady alone... What of the foolish guy?...
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Michellla:
you're one of the few reasonable ones.
Jodha:

She's not stupid but naive and gullible... Why should the blame go to the lady alone... What of the foolish guy?...
It is not OK for a babe to go to a guy's house deadbroke. That's what she did. The guy did not do anything unexpected from a playboy. She played herself into that corner and then she wanted to stay. For wetin?

They are both unreasonable but I won't blame the guy for the girl's woes. She asked for it.

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by lexy2014: 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Boss13:
I tend to believe the lady a little bit than the guy. Even if she missed her flight deliberately, the guy should have gone ahead to pick her up or at least answer her calls - She is human. What he did is cruelty, regardless of whether she is tasty or not. There are several matured ways of handling a situation.
na w u oga.u no c were d guy say him dey run another package that period?
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by bdmaverick(m): 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Real and Paying guys join the moving train
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
[b][/b]c
Love Machine:
She may not be his specs.Maybe she is the borehole type or som'thing else.

Lolz. Hmmmm hmmmm bolehole shocked shocked shocked
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Michellla(f): 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
CeenoEvu:

It is not OK for a babe to go to a guy's house deadbroke. That's what she did. The guy did not do anything unexpected from a playboy. She played herself into that corner and then she wanted to stay. For wetin?

They are both unreasonable but I won't blame the guy for the girl's woes. She asked for it.
you've gotta point.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Michellla(f): 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Erums:

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Michellla(f): 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
metallisc:

if i butter you up real good for a while, you might just give it up on the first meet babe! never say never! grin grin grin
gringringrin
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Erums(m): 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
CeenoEvu:

Dropping someone at the airport is different from kicking them out. By the way, don't make the mistake of confusing sex for mutual funds with sex in a relationship. When it's for mutual funds, you had better not joke with your boundaries. Set the boundaries and keep it. Otherwise, na so you go take marry out.

true talk shaa.....u bam
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by csbenedict: 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
all these sliding into dm. na so man scarce for yankee. Okayoo. I trust naija babe slide into dm ke when you're not davido and co
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Shamsointegrity(m): 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
dorry62:
That dude lying
tomorrow. Fvking boy!
He played the chick tho.
bitching around?

problem of wu to believe wink
dorry62:
That dude lying
tomorrow. Fvking boy!
He played the chick tho.
bitching around?

problem of wu to believe

anyways.....IGAF
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by MrIcredible: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Watch how 'that particular' mod will hurriedly move this to FP

I promise to deactivate if he doesn't

Still waiting on your deactivation undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.