Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

"Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness (49328 Views)

President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects / Justice Ademola’s Acquittal: Presidency Frowns As FG Appeals Judgment / Abuja High Court Dismisses Charges Against Justice Ademola & His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by FTBOY: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
shamecurls:

Your a confirmed wailing Nkita!
he said he would be attacked for that comment and you did.... which confirms your zombiesm.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by Kobicove(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2017

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by PDJT: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
[s]
Organs:

PDJT: Continue Chairman, In the USA, they are also still looking for Obama's birth certificate. Orly Taitz, a lawyer in California who equally said Barrack Obama has no birth certificate did more than you're currently doing, not on anonymous blogs like Nairaland but mainstream news media, The state of California banned her from bringing any evidence to court again on the matter cos they cannot deal with a mad person anymore. a confirmed onyaraa (ibo for mad person), So PDJT, take the case to court naa, he declared his assets, stop all this fake, low life campaign on nairaland do the needful and take up Buhari on his challenge, where he said if you claim his asset declaration or results or claims are false, show your proof or go to court so that the Nigeria court can certify you a MAD PERSON legally and we all will be able to call you "mae Hawka," "were", "Onyaraa". For me i hereby declare that from today henceforth, you are "kolo mental nut case" QED.
[/s]

All this for me?
Just for a mere O'level certificate?

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by FTBOY: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
GenBuhari:
If you still doubt that Buhari is no more; here is the proof.

A ordinary citizen has the boldness of accusing our commander in chief of a criminal offence in open court.

Buhari is no more!

Osinbajo and this gang who have taken over are trying to discredit him for several weeks first, before finally telling us truth.

he wasn't accused; he was testified against. and you know there's no testimony in court without proof.
Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by eDeity: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
shamecurls:

Wish you had such money to spare in real life, your poverty stricken life in shambles would have been better off. Church-rat

From A to Z, now to infinite, from hell to heaven I'm RICHER THAN YOUR ENTER GENERATION!!!
Anywhere...any day
Don't quote me, I'm busy counting my money I won't reply you. FACT#
Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by ibidapko(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
lalasticlala:

The witness said the money was given through Mr. Buhari’s former lawyer, Kola Awodeyin.
The witness, however, said he does not consider the money a bribe
Considering the hundreds of millions Judges receive as bribes in Nigeria, it would be an insult and a disrespect to the profession to say that a judge received N500,000 as bribe.
Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
I JUST CONFIRMED NO WITNESS CONFIRMED ANY PAYMENT OF 500K BY PMB TO ANYBODY OR JUSTICE ADEMOLA.

OP, U'VE JUST PUT YOURSELF IN SERIOUS WAHALA.

THIS IS FAKE NEWS.

SEUN, PLS CLOSE THIS THREAD

THANKS
Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by magzey: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
KEEP WAILING YOU HAVE 6 YEARS TO CONTINUE WAILING OR DIE SADDIST

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
How much?
Lemiday:
loool
How much?
Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
500k or 500mill?that judge must be really really retarded.
Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by Caseless: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lol grin grin

And he didn't say it then.
Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by fx45(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lordtee11:
500k for what? Snacks?
Buhari is a very stingy mo'fo...

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
Only wailing zombie will believe this nonsense hahhaa corruption is truly fighting back..

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by fa44us: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Only God knows. But some people said they trust Buhari. Is he God? Is he not human being? Why trusting the one who is not God?, the person you don't know his where about. Please put your trust in God and not in any politician. They don't love you as you think they did.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by Splashme: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
hucienda:
It's obvious he doesn't have the certificate.

Bring your certificate, he went to bring 17 SANs - Falana inclusive.

Later he'll tell you: "Change begins with me"??! What hypocrisy. What corruption.
angry angry

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by Themandator: 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
lalasticlala:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/224133-breaking-buhari-gave-corrupt-nigerian-judge-n500000-certificate-controversy-witness-tells-court.html

I concur with him that he doesn't conside the money bribe because for a position as lucrative as the office of the president of Nigeria , that amount is surely an insult to the judge......a promissory note of two oil blocks is more like it..........every so called bribe must be weighed against the fact before the judge.
Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by Nukualofa: 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
shamecurls:

Your a confirmed wailing Nkita!
mynd44 somebody called a nairalnder a dog and nothing was done

Lalasticlala hope you saw it

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by Organs(m): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]

All this for me?
Just for a mere O'level certificate?

You see yourself, you wey enter inside hole dey find wetin no lost, no call am Mere o level cerbucate, now wey i don pepper ur yansh, you dey call am mere cerbucate., Noooo, i no gree oh, me must talk this matter finish oh unless you apologise to me, Buhari, Osinbajo and all APC members wey nobi thief, then the matter go settle.
Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by Organs(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
anonimi:

Is google your enemy

Read my post again then your comment. Your comment applies more to you than me.
Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by PDJT: 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Organs:

You see yourself, you wey enter inside hole dey find wetin no lost, no call am Mere o level cerbucate, now wey i don pepper ur yansh, you dey call am mere cerbucate., Noooo, i no gree oh, me must talk this matter finish oh unless you apologise to me, Buhari, Osinbajo and all APC members wey nobi thief, then the matter go settle.

Lol. Tell Dictator Buhari to come and take my own certificate.
I don't need it, seriously, believe me. tongue

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by Burgerlomo: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
coolcharm:
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones!

Wait o... Was it a bribe or just fuel money .... Haahaaaaa

If this is true, buhari should just honourably tender his resignation letter from london where he is, so that he can kuku enjoy elongated rest till .......

I hope it's not true tho.

The money is not a bribe and neither it's not for a fuel money but it's meant for buying Kola grin
Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by ImoRiver: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
The news is completely false as nothing in the body suggested such caption. The claim is very baseless and if actually the man mentioned the name Buhari then he should be dealt with decisively. Such blackmail deserves death penalty without trial.
Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by fx45(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
bikefab:
Just imagine his kind of bribery, #500k. A president for that matter. This guy is a poor guy.
Being stingy isn't same as being poor. Buhari is a wicked man. He can't even give better bribe.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by babestella: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
rallymento:
Well, It is imperative to say that this news doesn't hold waters!

Inasmuch I can categorically agree that our president is a Buff00n, I still will not agree he gave out bribe or gave a third-party approval, some eediots must have bribed on his behalf since it is evident he has no SSCE Certificate!

So what and how did he pay the the 17 SANs? With Kunu or burukutu?

Don't tell me it was a free representation.
Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by Mbediogu(m): 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rapmoney:
I know Bull-Harry doesn't even have First School Leaving Certificate aka Primary Six Certificate!!! angry

He was sick during exams period and admitted in hospital. You know he has not been well from time but God will heal him. Quick recovery Sir.
Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by DAREH13: 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
SINCE NO SAINT COW I BELIEVE HE CAN DO SUCH A THING
Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by ovaaas(m): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
three:
HA!

This witness sef! You sure say na true you talk?! embarassed

Is what?
its compensation
Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by yinkslinks(m): 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
I have said it before that buhari is mmm, ameachi, osibanjo, saraki, onu, lawan babchar, dogara, kemi etc are all guilders and zombies are participants grin grin grin grin
hinwazaka:
Mr integrity, is afterall nothing but another big Nigerian thief. So he doesn't have a common WAEC certificate. What a shame, that he managed to fool millions of Afonjas, who claim to be the most educated tribe. What an olodo tribe
I

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by yinkslinks(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
I have said it before that buhari is mmm, ameachi, osibanjo, saraki, onu, lawan babchar, dogara, kemi etc are all guilders and zombies are participantsgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by Organs(m): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
PDJT:

Lol. Tell Dictator Buhari to come and take my own certificate.
I don't need it, seriously, believe me. tongue

In late 70's Buhari was Petroleum Minister now tell me wetin him wan take your certificate do today? He is a reformed democrat and not a dictator. Yes he is old school and does not know how to communicate well, also, he has a "trust" weakness, i.e he trust people and allow them to run things instead of accountability, yes he has his faults, lets collectively "accept him completely" then commend him for what he is doing right, then critisize him on the things he is doing wrong, like treatment abroad, keeping Nigerians in the dark about so many things, selective corruption fight, inner cabinet is one sided etc... Wey my apology I need am oh, biko nuu weterim my apology!!!
Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by talk2emma: 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
And he is fighting corruption...... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness by PDJT: 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
[s]
Organs:

In late 70's Buhari was Petroleum Minister now tell me wetin him wan take your certificate do today? He is a reformed democrat and not a dictator. Yes he is old school and does not know how to communicate well, also, he has a "trust" weakness, i.e he trust people and allow them to run things instead of accountability, yes he has his faults, lets collectively "accept him completely" then commend him for what he is doing right, then critisize him on the things he is doing wrong, like treatment abroad, keeping Nigerians in the dark about so many things, selective corruption fight, inner cabinet is one sided etc... Wey my apology I need am oh, biko nuu weterim my apology!!!
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago / Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari / Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.