Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook (66334 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by hitman22(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
How and why doesnt matter. The damage has been done
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by softMarket(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
J
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by InsanePsycho(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
SweetJoystick:
I don't know why you bloggers blur images, she wanted the world to see her face hence she putting her picture and her name. Quit censoring names and images by the posters of such news themselves

I tire o

1 Like

Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Ekakamba: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
This is fake news by bloggers! If its true, why conceal her identity when she posted the news on FB? Iranu!
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by kingsmaila(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
The man that deflowered you has really done bad. Expose him to the family or better still forgive him and forget the past to have a peace of mind.
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by casydigital(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
asin he rape you or you both agreed to ?
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by dacovajnr: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:
Why are men mostly controlled by their libido
Me I be Man not Men and na me dey control my libido not the other way round
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by KingAfo(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
lots of naija girls go through this or something like this
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by poyet(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Sleepless nights and your photo is saying otherwise. Your facial expression is not in tantamount with your story.
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by doninno(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Why did it take hw dis long to say it out. Abi she want more frm him
Kolababe:
Please advice this young lady seeking help. As she shared via her Facebook page. Any advice for her?
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by delishpot: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ekakamba:
This is fake news by bloggers! If its true, why conceal her identity when she posted the news on FB? Iranu!

She post the news on her wall for friends not for nairaland or other blogs. Maybe that is why they try to hide her id
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Deniyi76: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ur story is not clear joor
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by mikidon(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
she was deflowered not raped maybe she wanted it
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by segebase(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
u miss is touch that what happen....
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by dee02(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ruined. cry
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by brightworld2(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
Annie939:
that's men for you
tah! wat do u mean by that?
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Incognito101: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kennyodinye:
undecided
You're not understanding again abi. English... Lmao.
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Lagban(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:
Firstly, I would like to thank the NL mods who lifted the ban against me, it was like hell not being able to like posts or comment.

Back to d matter, it is not easy dear. I am nt yet married but I have bn imagining hw promiscuous I will be when I eventually do. At times I feel like sleeping with all the fine ladies on earth. I feel like having sex everyday of my life.

2 Likes

Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
Me I be Man not Men and na me dey control my libido not the other way round
Cool
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Lagban(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:
it is not easy dear. I am nt yet married but I have bn imagining hw promiscuous I will be when I eventually do. At times I feel like sleeping with all the fine ladies on earth. I feel like having sex everyday of my life.
One single lady can never satisfy me.
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lagban:
Firstly, I would like to thank the NL mods who lifted the ban against me, it was like hell not being able to like posts or comment.

Back to d matter, it is not easy dear. I am nt yet married but I have bn imagining hw promiscuous I will be when I eventually do. At times I feel like sleeping with all the fine ladies on earth. I feel like having sex everyday of my life.

I think you need to work on self. Life isn't all about sex

1 Like

Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Eneze1(f): 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
holatin:
truly we are in the end times.

Everyone has at least one sad history but not all will publicises it.

try live with it or see a psychiatrist instead of putting yourself out in the world as an abuse victim.

Live with it you say let's break the culture of silence, it's good she's speaking out
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Luvdk(f): 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
Despite all ds frog jump...

They won't last up to 5 minutes on the bed
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Icecomrade: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Question na im u just ask.

Make I ask u my own.

Why are women mostly controlled by their urge.

1 Like

Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by MrMicholo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
And she brought to Facebook... Onye ara...

1 Like

Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by holatin(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
Eneze1:

Live with it you say let's break the culture of silence, it's good she's speaking out
and ow will you feel if she is stigimised all her life by men because of her past.
marry her abi
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Icecomrade:

Question na im u just ask.
Make I ask u my own.
Why are women mostly controlled by their urge.
Not me anyway
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by kingsmaila(m): 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Look at your seductive attire. Please try cover those shapes to avoid future recurrence. Secondly, try forgive the man and forget the past.
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Annie939(f): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
brightworld2:
tah! wat do u mean by that?
they can't do without sex
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by qaztun4real: 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
first step is to distance yourself from that your aunt, and try to zero your mind from that sin, and continue with the life.
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by cloudyskygrind(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Whoooooo?

MODIFIED :

was she sleepless coz the sex was good or bcoz she's feeling guilty? shocked
Nothing reasonable from you as usual. I wonder what specie of cocroach is behind this account.
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by slysteel: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Fakenews,why is it very easy to deceive nigerian people? that post was made on Facebook by people who will do anything just for traffic,i know them,she had all the time to use an innocent girls photo yet kept her name secret,that's how another idiot used my friends pic as a woman who just gave birth and needs help,meanwhile the poor girl no born any pikin.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.