Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook (66266 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
She said disvirgined

Might not be rape what if she was willing .... undecided But if he did rape her .. only advice is move on learn from it that not all men even family have self control

What more can we say .. it is well
And as for her uncle .. the curse is great undecided
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
jclassiq:

because they are men
The fact that they are men doesn't justify them thinking with their dicks
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by tete7000(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:
Why are men mostly controlled by their libido

Because we live in a demonic world. A world of evil and perversion. A world where men thoughts are lewd, immoral and sordid. In the same evil world, women go around half-naked exposing vital parts of their bodies and this feeding the inherent perversion in the men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by obagoriola: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nmm
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
tete7000:

Because we live in a demonic world. A world of evil and perversion. A world where men thoughts are lewd, immoral and sordid. In the same evil world, women go around half-naked exposing vital parts of their bodies and this feeding the inherent perversion in the men.
Well articulated
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by femi4: 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Whoooooo?

MODIFIED :

was she sleepless coz the sex was good or bcoz she's feeling guilty? shocked
typing from experience
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by femi4: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:
I don't have libido
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Should i pray dat it should be removed from ur boyfrend or or husband?
When they ask the one thing that makes a woman stay in her husband house.she will tell u its d kondo of d husband.d man fit dey beat am blue black,but she go still stay,as long as he is giving her d kondo.
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by DNA9(m): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Annie939:
that's men for you

Really?
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by smark61: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Y una cover her face n name...if she wants dis hidden she never would av posted it on social media na undecided abeg open am
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Kdon2: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Because men are created to be fucckers and women are fucckees
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kdon2:

Because men are created to be fucckers and women are fucckees
That's your orientation anyway
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by brendachizzy(f): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
I wonder. I really wonder.

What do these beasts cum husbands really have in mind when they're about to cheat? My annoyance with these kind of men is that they are so shameless that when they see you in the morning after their despicable act in the night, you would wonder, is this the same man?

To the lady in question, I believe you must have been seeing signs before the incident, why didn't you speak up? Cause that was exactly what I did in my case. Nigga wouldn't let me sleep at night, leaving his room to come and bother me at night. I didn't have to tell the wife cause the marriage is barely 2years. I just had to tell my siblings and my pastor in case they hear tomorrow that I rendered someone impotent. No one will come and say, why didn't you talk? Just waiting for a good opportunity to give him a resounding slap.

And this issue of a grown ass man raping a grown ass woman, is it really possible. Whenever I imagine such scenario, things doesn't just add up. He held your hands with both hands abi? Which one did he use to UnCloth you? Your legs nko? You couldn't use it and give him a kick where the sun doesn't shine?

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Odunharry(m): 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
robosky02:
the pain of so many ladies
and so many are dying in silence

rape the weak men's option
This is true .many of them are dying in silence.
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Nasiruddeen(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
You are the one that enticed him right?

Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Icon79(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
I don't really know why Nairaland has to "modify" anything since this lady had already gone public by posting her story on the world wide web, with her pictures and everything.

Naija people and the manner they post everything and I mean EVERYTHING (no matter how sensitive and/or personal) on Favebook and twitter! Talk about giving internet privilege to an illiterate.

Sad but true!

O pari

TrapQueen77:
shocked

Whoooooo?

MODIFIED :

was she sleepless coz the sex was good or bcoz she's feeling guilty? shocked
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Sultty(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
The reason for ur sleeplessness it's because ur aunts husband gave u a good f**k so good u r sleepless shocked so u can simply ask him for more grin

Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Kdon2: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

That's your orientation anyway

grin
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by holluphemydavid(m): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Some men suppose to be castrated for dis kind attitude
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by noziz(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
when blood runs through the small head, the small head tends to control the big head and the big head does funny things grin
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Everblazinggg(f): 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
OK for those that wants to confirm if its true, this is the small girls fb ID....Chinyere Abaleke. Her story has gone viral and I think that man is in trouble
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by justicejay(m): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
robosky02:
the pain of so many ladies
and so many are dying in silence

rape the weak men's option
She didn't say she was rape
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by mvem(m): 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:
...how u take know?..and cant thesame be said to females
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
mvem:
...how u take know?..and cant thesame be said to females
Indeed
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by mvem(m): 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
Everblazinggg:
OK for those that wants to confirm if its true, this is the small girls fb ID....Chinyere Abaleke. Her story has gone viral and I think that man is in trouble
...was it rape?..if it is not then no crime committed...and if it rape then thats another ball game because rape is very hard to prove..
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kolababe:
how sad

SEE HER UNCENSORED PHOTOS HERE>> http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/i-was-disvirgined-by-my-aunts-husband.html
she no look innocent sha
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by mvem(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Indeed
....first i never saw rape...if it is no rape then its no crime
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
i may be one of them... In fact I AM!

Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by delishpot: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ekakamba:
Eyah! grin I'll say the name backwards as a means of encryption. like Bola = Labo, Ogidan = Dangi'O grin grin grin

Your case Don pass me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Bashspeaks(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
I don't really believe her, she might have been the cause of it, maybe she flaunt her unclothedness in front of her aunt husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
brendachizzy:
I wonder. I really wonder.

What do these beasts cum husbands really have in mind when they're about to cheat? My annoyance with these kind of men is that they are so shameless that when they see you in the morning after their despicable act in the night, you would wonder, is this the same man?

To the lady in question, I believe you must have been seeing signs before the incident, why didn't you speak up? Cause that was exactly what I did in my case. Nigga wouldn't let me sleep at night, leaving his room to come and bother me at night. I didn't have to tell the wife cause the marriage is barely 2years. I just had to tell my siblings and my pastor in case they hear tomorrow that I rendered someone impotent. No one will come and say, why didn't you talk? Just waiting for a good opportunity to give him a resounding slap.

And this issue of a grown ass man raping a grown ass woman, is it really possible. Whenever I imagine such scenario, things doesn't just add up. He held your hands with both hands abi? Which one did he use to UnCloth you? Your legs nko? You couldn't use it and give him a kick where the sun doesn't shine?

I rest my case.
u can easily lock ur room door with bolt or key when u about to sleep or just pack comot for d house.
Re: I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dono what she's asking...is she asking for more or is she having guilty conscience?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You / Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.