Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (156731 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Guys I need your comments and contributions, silent readers cmon let's speak about wat you think about the story so far....

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:15am On Apr 18, 2017
So when i sited them coming towards our table i quickly adjusted myself, pull out a chair close to me so she could sit very close to me and I was putting on a very charming smile but she wasn't impressed at all by the look on her face. Girls like Lara are rare they have a beautiful soul, a kind heart and a charming character but If you offend her nd it's really gets to her mehn, it's gonna be hard for you to get her back. So she sat down and said good evening to William and looked at me in a weird way to tell me indirectly that she's still angry with me despite all nd I really have to convince her dat dats not the real me. So we were all seated nd Williams ordered another round of drinks nd Lara said she's not drinking dats where i stepped in moved my seat very close to her and said I know wat I did the other night was very wrong, I was way out of line and i allowed my emotions to overcome me and am very very sorry for acting towards you the way I did, it's just the way I feel about you dat prompted me to act that way, I held her hands while staring into her pretty eyes nd said am sorry k, let's just forget this ever happened nd let's go back to how we used to be k. For the first time in awhile she looked at me straight in the eyes and said, wat makes you think you can shout at me nd treat me the Way you did that night, it was so embarrassing for me nd I didn't expect that from you Mitchell and I said Lara am sorry ok. Listen I care about you very much and i don't wanna see you get hurt cuz it would tear me apart, I know how military men are and how they like women very much dats why I wanted to protect you from him. She looked at me and said Mitch am not a child don't worry about it I can take care of myself and besides the commandant hasn't said anything about him liking me or wanting me so relax. If he does I know how to handle it OK so stop being annoying and continue to be the sweet guy dat have known you to be, my face lit up when I heard her say that nd I was like am i really a sweet guy and she smiled and said go joor, right there I know have gotten my Lara back and we were back to all smiles William and kizzo where happy to see us back together like we have always been, immediately kizzo dashed out to buy some suya meat and I asked her wat she would like to drink and she said malt nd I said no malt today joor nd I got her smirnoff ice. We were all in a Happy mood, gisting and laughing and kizzo started making gest of me on how I was feeling and acting when I was having issues with Lara nd she was like really, she laughed at me. All in all it was a fun filled night and the Mami was booming, corpers dancing and having fun the soldiers were at their corner also drinking nd doing their thing, it was a fun filled night for us all nd they had to cut it short when it was 10pm the bigle was blown for night out, and everyone has to leave the Mami to their various hostels immediately we left the Mami kizzo and William was in front just to give me and Lara some space, we were walking hand in hand till i saw her off to her hostel gate and we hugged tightly nd i gave her a soft kiss on her forehead and she ran inside. Then I went to the hostel to meet up with my guys and I was feeling so so good inside of me, it felt like i have gotten back something dat was stolen from me, I was walking to the hostel nd singing so happily dat when I walked in, everyone noticed me and I walked up to kizzo and said guy na man you be, Thanks bruv nd the other guys were just looking at us confused they think I was high but truly i was high in Lara's Mata... So I hop on my bed and slept off like I just won the champions League back to back , the guyz can relate to wat am talking about cuz winning the champions League back to back ain't easy ... So I slept off and very early in the morning a very hot slap woke me up and guess who it was?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:24am On Apr 18, 2017
Comments & Contributions....

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Drummerboy15(m): 12:26am On Apr 18, 2017
Nice write up Emmerich09 expecting more updates.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Wilhelmjnr: 1:10am On Apr 18, 2017
Emmerich09:
Comments & Contributions....

Mitch!! (its William) I just joined nairaland cuz ov you! nice write up!

PS. Any other girl you have your eyes on during this your service year must not see this story.

4 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 1:56am On Apr 18, 2017
Good one.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:26am On Apr 18, 2017
Wilhelmjnr:

Mitch!! (its William) I just joined nairaland cuz ov you! nice write up!

PS. Any other girl you have your eyes on during this your service year must not see this story.
Hey my fellow nairalanders check out who just joined the forum because of the Story (It's William) Thanks Bro nd no girl I have my eyes on would see this story lol...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2017
Drummerboy15:
Nice write up Emmerich09 expecting more updates.
Thanks Bro...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by louiskay(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2017
being reading this tale from the onset.....

its quite obvious, the Op is too obsessed with the babe leading the story front line..

Even if you eventually got her back, you broke the niqqaz/guy_man code..... She knew you will surely come back trailing her a$s which was what warranted her public show of the puffy attitude..... Damn....

you loved her... yes its good too.... you over_showed it. and gave her awareness.... critically bad..... this was how you started playing your cards with her....

beg once --- with threats and sweet_mouths
beg again--- with sweetmouth alone
afterward, leave her alone.... with all your trips and threats, if she doesn't crawl back to you, then she isn't meant to be yours from the onset....
its either you do not worth or, or she doesn't merit you....

just me and my observations.

13 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by oseka101(m): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2017
Baba at this rate commandant go reg for nairaland ooo.. .. grin

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2017
louiskay:

its quite obvious, the Op is too obsessed with the babe leading the story front line..

Even if you eventually got her back, you broke the niqqaz/guy_man code..... She knew you will surely come back trailing her a$s which was what warranted her public show of the puffy attitude..... Damn....

you loved her... yes its good too.... you over_showed it. and gave her awareness.... critically bad..... this was how you started playing your cards with her....

afterward, leave her alone.... with all your trips and threats, if she doesn't crawl back to you, then she isn't meant to be yours from the onset....

well said Bro, I guess I followed my heart...

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2017
oseka101:
Baba at this rate commandant go reg for nairaland ooo.. .. grin
Hahahahaha Oseka1 u got me laughing hard, make he come reg ooooh...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sparkle4u(f): 8:22am On Apr 18, 2017
Emmerich09:
updated nd thanks for ur patience...

I am done reading , am waiting for more updates. grin
Thanks for the update and I love the suspense.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2017
sparkle4u:

I have done reading , am waiting for more updates. grin
Thanks for the update and I love the suspense.
Thanks sparkle... More updates coming up...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by waywardpikin: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2017
louiskay:

I agree. You shouldn't have succumbed to her obvious attempts to make you jealous. She would have come around if she saw that you weren't really affected by it - that's if she really liked you.

Cool story though.

Cool story.

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by kkins25(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2017
louiskay:

When a man is inlove mehn he becomes a dum ass. even baddest boys do crazy shit when love kicks in.

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by louiskay(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2017
kkins25:

When a man is inlove mehn he becomes a dum ass. even baddest boys do crazy shit when love kicks in.

May be Some, not All....

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
kkins25:

Nice one guys keep it coming...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Maleeq01(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Mehn, your maami market exploration was 101%, ahan wat hapen na...... I hope I can adopt some of those fatherless billions of naira all over the country so I can follow your lead
Anyways, nice write up bro

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Gadetech(m): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nice one Op continue the good work

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by kkins25(m): 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Maleeq01:
Mehn, your maami market exploration was 101%, ahan wat hapen na...... I hope I can adopt some of those fatherless billions of naira all over the country so I can follow your lead

oh boy me too ohh!!! d way the guy is burning money... could dat be a reason lara is into him.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
Maleeq01:

Bro if you find yourself in camp and you didn't flex Mami damn, it won't be worth while cuz Mami is like the sanctuary of camp. After all the stress of the day, those joyless soldiers chasing you and ordering you up and down, in the evening's from 7pm to 10pm we just chill and enjoy ourselves to the fullest cuz we know that the hustle and bustle starts the next day...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
kkins25:

oh boy me too ohh!!! d way the guy is burning money... could dat be a reason lara is into him.
No Bro dats one of the reasons I respect Lara, she's an independent woman, she's doesn't even like me buying her chow, she likes getting her things by herself. U read where I ran out of cash and she rescued me and William by paying for our meals? Now dats the kind of lady u flow with not some hungry ass nitwits tryna suck you dry....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Maleeq01(m): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Emmerich09:
Bro if you find yourself in camp and you didn't flex Mami damn, it won't be worth while cuz Mami is like the sanctuary of camp. After all the stress of the day, those joyless soldiers chasing you and ordering you up and down, in the evening's from 7pm to 10pm we just chill and enjoy ourselves to the fullest cuz we know that the hustle and bustle starts the next day...
Lolz.....noted bro

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Agewithgrace(f): 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
I started reading this story today and really got caught up in it, but was silently praying in heart that i don't join the queue of those waiting for more updates. Pls i got no patience oo. Nice one, you are good

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by waywardpikin: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
Emmerich09:

You're very right bro! Mine was very similar to yours, we just dey withdraw from atm like say we dey mark attendance (Lagos camp). I had no regrets cos to me it was a once in a lifetime thing. And I had stayed quite a while hustling at home like you before going for service. That is not to say that one should spend exorbitantly if one can't afford it guys, there are many ways to catch fun in camp without spending money.

*Like attaching to a jovial boxed up friend lol * cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was Captain Generous o, because to me everyday in camp bin dey do me like say na my birthday. Might share my experience if laziness will permit me.

Ride on bro!

4 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by waywardpikin: 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Emmerich09:
No Bro dats one of the reasons I respect Lara, she's an independent woman, she's doesn't even like me buying her chow, she likes getting her things by herself. U read where I ran out of cash and she rescued me and William by paying for our meals? Now dats the kind of lady u flow with not some hungry ass nitwits tryna suck you dry....

Just what I was wailing about on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3744950/why-think-there-more-broke

Only go above and beyond for a lady that is willing to do the same for you. This is 2017!

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
Agewithgrace:
I started reading this story today and really got caught up in it, but was silently praying in heart that i don't join the queue of those waiting for more updates. Pls i got no patience oo. Nice one, you are good
Thanks for ur contribution dear, you won't have to wait for updates cuz they will be coming up at intervals...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
waywardpikin:

You're very right bro! Mine was very similar to yours, we just dey withdraw from atm like say we dey mark attendance (Lagos camp). I had no regrets cos to me it was a once in a lifetime thing. And I had stayed quite a while hustling at home like you before going for service. That is not to say that one should spend exorbitantly if one can't afford it guys, there are many ways to catch fun in camp without spending money.

*Like attaching to a jovial boxed up friend lol * cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was Captain Generous o, because to me everyday in camp bin dey do me like say an my birthday. Might share my experience if laziness will permit me.

Ride on bro!
Nice one Bro I can see you really had fun during your time also, camp is very interesting if you only open up nd let ur self feel wats around you, at first it was kind of awkward for me but as time goes on i didn't want to leave camp.... Please do share ur experience it would be worth while...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by kingdeza(m): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Abeg make Lara follow join ooo.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ariyebaba(m): 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Am enjoying it..........................................

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (38) (Reply)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.