Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (156272 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
MhizTemmy:
patiently waiting for the next update
Thanks for your patience lady Temmy...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by princeabdulkpt(m): 7:48am On Apr 12, 2017
u sef.. na only u b d boo for that camp? wen b say all the finest girls wan roll with. Anyway continue b4 I change my mind.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2017
princeabdulkpt:
u sef.. na only u b d boo for that camp? wen b say all the finest girls wan roll with. Anyway continue b4 I change my mind.
LOL plz don't change ur mind...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by oseka101(m): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Baba u need drop update soon oo if not somebody fit vex start to type the rest of the Story based on inspiration from some shady substance oooo.. .. grin

5 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
nice read papi.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by mrjaybaba(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Op, i enjoy ur story.

Waiting for more

thumb up !

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Uchennazico: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
Now that's what I'm talking about!!

Nice one OP.. Awesome story so far... Loving the suspense... Like I could visualize the whole thing.

Started reading from page 0 today couldn't stop!

Emmerich09! Pls come back and finish what you started! We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by CellTabRepairs: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
I was at my favourite wheel balancing & alignment shop recently. 2 hrs of my time there, 10 cars, 3k each(NG 30k). And it was still 12 PM. U do the sum for a month!. My point? Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or underpaid job is far more indignifying. If u are learned, start small but grow it and employ others, u supervise.The same applies to this biz. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. U will see it! Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc To view & get it, click my name and signature!

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2017
mrjaybaba:
Op, i enjoy ur story.

Waiting for more

thumb up !

Thanks Bro.....
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 10:59am On Apr 14, 2017
Uchennazico:

Nice one OP.. Awesome story so far... Loving the suspense... Like I could visualize the whole thing.

Thanks My Man I Really Appreciate Ur Contribution... I will soon be updating full time...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sparkle4u(f): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2017
Still waiting for more updates.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by kkins25(m): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
@Op. we are waiting

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by queenasasili(f): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hope say you never give Lara the phone ? Waiting for update ooo

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by yhormite: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bleep the Camp Commandant A17 loading Akwa ibom here I come

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
So after she walked away from me I decided to chill a little bit before approaching her again, but when I was about doing that I saw her talking to Mark. I didn't wanna break up their conversation so i chilled again, so they continued walking and talking nd it was getting kinda annoying for me but I didn't say a word. I saw them going to the Mami market to buy stuffs they saw me and Mark waved at me and I responded, I don't know if she was doing all that to make me feel bad or jealous but she was with Mark all through that day nd seriously I was pained but being the gentleman man that I am I respected myself and chilled. The next day the same thing continued and a friend of mine that was in my platoon came up to me and said Mitch wats up naw, have been seeing Lara with Mark through out yesterday and today too. What's really going on, see I no trust dat guy ohhh Lara na ur Mata naw better go clear ur area before dat Guy do something oooo, I smiled nd said thanks Bro nothing is happening they are just friends in fact i was the one who introduced Lara to him so it's cool and he said okay nd left. When he left I started thinking about wat he said nd I know I had to tackle the issue Pronto so I called her but she didn't pick up i tried again and she still didn't pick up. So I called kizzo and told him to meet me at the Guinness stand Asap and he did, before he showed up I was already on my second bottle of my favorite Guinness African special. He came in nd said Mitch hop everywhere good? This one wey you say make I show sharply, then I told him to order for his drink nd he said he's not going to drink until i clear the air on wats bothering me. So i said kizzo shey you know say since that night wey I shout on Lara things don change between me and her, she dey vex for me, she no dey flow wit me like before again, then he said shebi I tell you guy u Bleep up you for no shout on her like dat. Lara na soft Bae she be like egg I know say she go react this way. But no worry we go treat the issue today and e no go pass today, you na my G naw nd Lara dey make our stay on camp worth while naw she's be part of the crew, so na dis small issue dey make you drink like say dey don decamp you? Then we both laughed and he said bar man bring me my medicine joor, he meant he's Guinness African special... So after drinking and eating some well prepared goat meat I asked, so kizzo wat is ur plan in getting Lara back to her usual self for me he looked at me and smiled then he said Mitch no worry ur case with Lara is settled. If you and Lara no waka hand in hand as una two dey usually do then make I lost something wey dey important to me, one of the things I like about kizzo is dat he's matured nd he knows how to handle ish like dis, i don't know how he does it may be its because he likes dating girls that are a bit older than him and he's learns from them, but I know he can handle it. Then he said na only one thing I need make you do for me, then I asked wat? Then he said I should just go to the Guinness joint on time and secure a table for the four of us, because If you wanna chill out at the Guinness stand at night you will have to be there on time If not u won't get a table. So the evening came nd i was looking sharp with my new haircut, me, Kizzo and William went to the Guinness stand and booked down a table for four, we told William to chill at the table that we were coming so I and kizzo entered the restaurant we use to eat nd he brought out his phone and dialed lara's number. She picked up and kizzo started talking to her in a very respectful manner and asked her politely for her to join join him for dinner, at first she hesitated but later agreed to come. He dropped the call and said guy she dey on her Way here o I smiled and said thanks man, then he told me to join William in the Guinness stand that after they have finished eating and after he must have talked to her on my behalf he would bring her over to the Guinness stand so I can conclude what he started. To me it sounded like the perfect plan so i left the restaurant and joined William and told him wats going on, so we started drinking and chatting, then I received a text from kizzo telling me that she has showed up nd in the next 30 minutes they must have finished eating and he must have finished talking to her, dat If I see he's flash that means they are on their way to the Guinness stand. So like 40 minutes later kizzo flashed me and just a few secs I saw him walking towards us with Lara by his side looking so magnificently beautiful, mehn in my heart I was like I hit the jackpot back to back Based On Logistics...

4 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
queenasasili:
Hope say you never give Lara the phone ? Waiting for update ooo
sup Queen av updated ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
kkins25:
@Op. we are waiting
updated...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
sparkle4u:
Still waiting for more updates.
updated nd thanks for ur patience...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Uchennazico:

updated...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
mrjaybaba:
Op, i enjoy ur story.

Waiting for more

thumb up !

updated...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
oseka101:
Baba u need drop update soon oo if not somebody fit vex start to type the rest of the Story based on inspiration from some shady substance oooo.. .. grin
Oseka1 have updated...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
princeabdulkpt:
updated..
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
Angelswt:
hmmmmmmm smileysmileysmiley following... getting more interesting!
updated...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
noahliwa:
Guy! You're good! I've been seeing this thread and been ignoring it, but now I know it's worth the read.

Your writing is something else, I imagine every scene like I was there watching. Man I can't wait to get to camp.

Waiting for the next episode.
updated...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
andrewtosin:
wow, u b script writer oh.... u re really gud mehn

pls, is delta state good for a pcm that doesn't want to teach? I am an accountant and wanna serve where I ll av d opportunity to b retained, like companies
updated...

1 Like

Ekehwinz:
oga after all the waiting, you suppose drop like two sharp ones. Still following bumper to bumper
updated...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Maleeq01:
Gan gan gan gan....... Lara ti binu oo
updated
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
1stdammy:
Guy, Ure crazy ur story jst dey sweet me for body. God!!!
updated
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
mikegeo:
Nice writeup there, i could relate to the scene because i was there few years ago. wish to ask is Capt Shuaibu still the camp commandant(fair, tall, and handsome)? what about the RSM too? still that Baba that uses Big Daddy Camry?
Which LGA are you serving?
wao, i miss Delta State.
updated
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
MhizTemmy:
patiently waiting for the next update
updated

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.