Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (156271 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
...interesting...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Drummerboy15:
This OP is a good writer oooo, see as e wan use suspense kill me. Ride on OP me sef dey enter camp very soon.
Lol don't mind me o bt thanks bro..
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
sparkle4u:
I guess right sha. Keep updating o. I love your writing skills it makes me visualize all the scene in the camp.
Yeah sparkle you did guess right... It shows u are truly following up...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ped007(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2017
Nice one OP...
it's unfortunate that I might not make this Batch A cut, all thanks to administrative lapses in Unical #E dey pain me sha...
OP continue your nice story jor.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Ekehwinz: 8:23am On Mar 28, 2017
guy i gbadun your parol. Guys go enter camp now go dey look for 'lara', and forget say they come serve their fatherland.

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
ped007:
Nice one OP...
it's unfortunate that I might not make this Batch A cut, all thanks to administrative lapses in Unical #E dey pain me sha...
OP continue your nice story jor.
sorry about that bro, and thanks for your contribution...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ekehwinz:
guy i gbadun your parol. Guys go enter camp now go dey look for 'lara', and forget say they come serve their fatherland.
Hahahaha... Abeg make dem locate their Lara ooh, wherever she might be...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sorry for the delay in updating guys, have been busy with my place of primary assignment lately bt will try and update today...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by exeasy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chai.
Nice one bro, I saw the thread today and I've conquered everything already. It's just too interesting. I beg come continue oo.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
exeasy:
Chai.
Nice one bro, I saw the thread today and I've conquered everything already. It's just too interesting. I beg come continue oo.
Thanks Easy...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by kingBally(m): 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
bros mehn
after you na still you....
seriously speaking I had been enjoying n following this ur story infact I opened an acct here cos of this story..... you are good man....... You will make a good script writer.........

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by exeasy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Emmerich09:
Thanks Easy...
Bro we are waiting for you oo
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Ugosample(m): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Emmerich09:
Sorry for the delay in updating guys, have been busy with my place of primary assignment lately bt will try and update today...

Okay
We dey wait
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
kingBally:
bros mehn
seriously speaking I had been enjoying n following this ur story infact I opened an acct here cos of this story..... you are good man....... You will make a good script writer.........
am really happy that you are enjoying the story and u had to open an account just to tell me. I appreciate your time bro thanks .
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
kingBally:
bros mehn
am really happy that you are enjoying the story and you had to open an account just to tell me, I appreciate your good words bro thanks...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:14am On Mar 31, 2017
So I said am all ears then she started talking, she said she started noticing me after the first week in camp when almost everyone had gotten their white shirts nd shorts while me and my guys are still flaunting our jeans and shirts. So she told her friend about me and how am always feeling myself blah blah blah, dat I don't really talk much but my actions goes a long way, and that she even went as far as giving me a nick name as Yellow Pawpaw Cuz am fair. She said she was always seeing me with my 2 friends before lara came into the picture and she started seeing us everywhere like couples. Then she said that she has heard stuffs about lara, how she sees herself as the best nd the most beautiful, that she doesn't move with her fellow girls and she has a weird attitude, before she could go on I had to cut her short and told her not to judge lara and not to say any negative things about her in front of me, she sensed I was pissed about Wat she was doing so she changed the topic in order not to offend me. She has already began to piss me off a little so I signaled kizzo nd William that we would be taking our leave soon bt kizzo was still there playing koni koni love with Benny, he didn't want to leave so i told Damy that we should be on our way nd she said but I just got here naw nd I told her we have something to do in the hostel. So William stood up nd kizzo said he would join us later so we left him and the girls nd was heading out of the mami then I received a text message on my phone saying, if it's because of the way I talked about lara dat got you angry then am sorry, I was only saying what I noticed about her. From Damy... I read nd locked up, later kizzo came to the hostel and said guy why you dey mess up like dis naw I looked at him and said how? he said why you go leave the girls like dat naw, e nor go well, then I told him guy no vex me oh Wen I tell you make we move ahead you dey form love with Benny like say na the same primary school una go. Damy annoy me na why she go dey talk trash about my lara like that, then he said guy relax na woman matter u know how dem dey act just bone the level nd chill. But Damy no dey happy as you leave them like that o, na me come dey clear her say u get serious project for hostel so just cool down make we see as e dey go, then i countered him nd said guy e no dey go anywia oh d beb fine but I no get her for mind simple. William nw said Mitch stay with the one way we know oh which is lara ohhh Cuz me nor understand dis Damy girl, I don talk my own ohhh... So I chilled on my bed for a while nd some hours later it was time for the afternoon parade, so we all went out to our different platoons and different activities were going on, from football to volleyball, to the one matching and also some guys playing basketball in the court. Everywhere was lively and I was with the one and only girl that gives me internal joy in camp, whenever am with lara I forget about all my pains and troubles, she has this gift of impacting in one's life that you will always wanna be with her, or around her, her smile is so charming that whenever she smiles it makes me feel loved. She made me to become more popular in camp Cuz we are always together and both guys and girls have their eyes on us and I was feeling like a champ. We walk hand in hand, play a lot and sometimes we laughed so hard that when we remembered why we were laughing it makes us laugh even more, so all in all lara is a Dope Lady. So while the activities where going on she said she was thirsty and we walked down to where we could get water nd I bought for her nd when I took a closer look I saw Damy and her friend looking at me and Iara, when she noticed hav seen her she gave me this girly look that she was jealous bt I was like why would she be jealous. We left there and walked down to under a tree sat down and started gisting, mehn she can gist for Africa oh, she told me about so many things about her and her experiences in school how different lecturers was disturbing her and wanted to get into her pants, nd how she handled them with the grace of God and all that, tym went by nd it was past six pm so i asked her to come chill out with me and the guys by 8 at the mami that evening and she said she would show up nd I was very very excited not knowing that my excitement would be cut short in a bit....

6 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:26am On Mar 31, 2017
kingBally:
bros mehn
updated...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:27am On Mar 31, 2017
exeasy:
Chai.
updated...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:28am On Mar 31, 2017
Angelswt:
...interesting...
updated...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:28am On Mar 31, 2017
sparkle4u:
Please when are we expecting the next update?
updated...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:29am On Mar 31, 2017
donvicky07:
who bro?

u could be a scriptwriter oo... u r so talented. all episodes full of suspense.
updated...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Haryobame: 1:29am On Mar 31, 2017
D administrator turn writer. .. dats another suspense baa?

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by blinxbest(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2017
[color=#000099]following and enjoying every bit of your diary, would love if u give details on your camp miss nysc and mr macho...waiting with bated breath

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2017
blinxbest:
[color=#000099]following and enjoying every bit of your diary, would love if u give details on your camp miss nysc and mr macho...waiting with bated breath
OK blinx I would give details of the miss nysc, Mr macho and nd Mr camp...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Maleeq01(m): 10:57am On Mar 31, 2017
Nice write up bros.......... Big ups to u

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Maleeq01:
Nice write up bros.......... Big ups to u
Thanks Maleeq...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
Haryobame:
you are on point bro...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Haryobame:
Thanks bro you are on point...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sparkle4u(f): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Thanks for the update and why was your excitement cut short?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.