Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (156270 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
hmmmmmmm smileysmileysmiley following...
getting more interesting!

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sparkle4u(f): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Angelswt:
hmmmmmmm smileysmileysmiley following... getting more interesting!
Yes ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
sparkle4u:

Yes ooo grin
grin

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:34am On Apr 01, 2017
sparkle4u:
Thanks for the update and why was your excitement cut short?
you are welcome dear, and you will find out soon...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
So it was some minutes past 7pm so me and the guys set out to the Mami and we were at our favorite spot chilling, I picked up my phone and put a call through to lara so she could come join us. I called once she didn't pick up, called twice nd the third time nd she still didn't pick up nd I was worried Cuz it's unlike her, so I told kizzo nd he said I should chill maybe she didn't see the phone while ringing but my mind was just not settled, I was having a feeling like something had gone wrong that will affect my plans for the night bt I chilled nd was drinking with my guys. Few minutes later a text message entered my phone and it reads Mitch when I was coming the commandant saw me and I have been with him since, he won't let me go am sorry, immediately I saw this I knew I was right all along, something has truly gone wrong. I know he won't let her go just like dat, I was so angry that I told my guys of the situation at hand and they advised me to just relax which I couldn't do at that moment. I just lost taste of everything that was going on around me, so I put a call through to her once more and she didn't pick up so i texted her, telling her to tell him dat she has friends waiting for her and it's urgent. She texted back telling me that he still won't let her go, it got into my head nd I started blaming her that why would she allow him see her, dat she should have been conscious of the fact that he's got eyes on her. I waited for a while with no reply from her so I stood up nd told my guys that i wanna take a walk so I stepped out of the joint and was walking out of the Mami. I walked towards the exit of the Mami and rested my back on a car that was parked there, I was so angry about how my perfectly planned night has turned out to be something else, I got tired of staying there nd decided to head back into the Mami when I saw Lara and the commandant walking towards me so I quickly hid behind a car so that they won't see me not knowing that the commandants car was parked close to the one am hiding behind. They walked slowly to his car and he opened the door and sat down, I didn't know Wat he was telling lara but she was all smiles and I was all angry. They kept on talking for about 5mins, then he started the car and drove off, when lara was about to walk past the car I was hiding behind on I called her name loud and she was very shocked to see me standing there, so she came towards me and stood in front of me without saying a word. She knows she has offended me so she was just mute nd and was waiting for my reaction, so I looked at her and said lara just tell me do you think Wat u did tonight is right? She was about explaining that he he's the camp commandant nd she wasn't able to say no, while she said this I was already getting more angry bt I managed to hold up, then I said lara he can't force you to do anything you don't want to do, just tell him dat you can't go with him or you can't see him he won't force you. She was still trying to explain that he is the camp commandant and I didn't know when I shouted aloud f*ck the camp commandant why would he subject you to such, right there I lost it and started saying all sorts. She didn't say a word she was just standing in front of me looking like a baby that is about to cry. Right there I knew I had over done it but my head was still hot and I wasn't in the mood to calm down, so I told her I should see her off to her hostel nd I was so angry that I left her half way to her hostel and started heading towards mine. I got to the hostel and I wasn't myself, kizzo started calling me but I refused to pick up nd some minutes later he and William showed up trying to tell me how angry they were for leaving them at the Mami just like that I calm them down and told them everything that happened nd they were surprised, then kizzo said something that got to me he said Mitch forget say you dey vex oh if na some bebe you dey shout on her head like dat for outside she for just walk out of you oh, lara really like you oh guy and you no suppose shout on her like that oh. William joined him and said guy kizzo dey right oh forget say she mess up small but no be her fault the man no let her go, then I said guys make una no talk like dat, lara get the right to tell the man say she no fit come Abi he go kill her? Then kizzo said Mitch u forget say na him be the camp commandant and the overall power lies in him so once we are still in this camp he has the right oh. I just looked at them both and mtchew then climbedl into my bed and said have had enough for one night. Before I slept I thought about the whole thing nd I know she had her faults nd I had mine too but I knew I was gonna apologize for shouting at her but I also wanted to see what her reaction was gonna be the next day and she really surprised me... Stay tuned...

8 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by noahliwa(m): 2:07am On Apr 04, 2017
Guy! You're good! I've been seeing this thread and been ignoring it, but now I know it's worth the read.

Your writing is something else, I imagine every scene like I was there watching. Man I can't wait to get to camp.

Waiting for the next episode.

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by andrewtosin(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2017
Emmerich09:
So it was some minutes past 7pm so me and the guys set out to the Mami and we were at our favorite spot chilling, I picked up my phone and put a call through to lara so she could come join us. I called once she didn't pick up, called twice nd the third time nd she still didn't pick up nd I was worried Cuz it's unlike her, so I told kizzo nd he said I should chill maybe she didn't see the phone while ringing but my mind was just not settled, I was having a feeling like something had gone wrong that will affect my plans for the night bt I chilled nd was drinking with my guys. Few minutes later a text message entered my phone and it reads Mitch when I was coming the commandant saw me and I have been with him since, he won't let me go am sorry, immediately I saw this I knew I was right all along, something has truly gone wrong. I know he won't let her go just like dat, I was so angry that I told my guys of the situation at hand and they advised me to just relax which I couldn't do at that moment. I just lost taste of everything that was going on around me, so I put a call through to her once more and she didn't pick up so i texted her, telling her to tell him dat she has friends waiting for her and it's urgent. She texted back telling me that he still won't let her go, it got into my head nd I started blaming her that why would she allow him see her, dat she should have been conscious of the fact that he's got eyes on her. I waited for a while with no reply from her so I stood up nd told my guys that i wanna take a walk so I stepped out of the joint and was walking out of the Mami. I walked towards the exit of the Mami and rested my back on a car that was parked there, I was so angry about how my perfectly planned night has turned out to be something else, I got tired of staying there nd decided to head back into the Mami when I saw Lara and the commandant walking towards me so I quickly hid behind a car so that they won't see me not knowing that the commandants car was parked close to the one am hiding behind. They walked slowly to his car and he opened the door and sat down, I didn't know Wat he was telling lara but she was all smiles and I was all angry. They kept on talking for about 5mins, then he started the car and drove off, when lara was about to walk past the car I was hiding behind on I called her name loud and she was very shocked to see me standing there, so she came towards me and stood in front of me without saying a word. She knows she has offended me so she was just mute nd and was waiting for my reaction, so I looked at her and said lara just tell me do you think Wat u did tonight is right? She was about explaining that he he's the camp commandant nd she wasn't able to say no, while she said this I was already getting more angry bt I managed to hold up, then I said lara he can't force you to do anything you don't want to do, just tell him dat you can't go with him or you can't see him he won't force you. She was still trying to explain that he is the camp commandant and I didn't know when I shouted aloud f*ck the camp commandant why would he subject you to such, right there I lost it and started saying all sorts. She didn't say a word she was just standing in front of me looking like a baby that is about to cry. Right there I knew I had over done it but my head was still hot and I wasn't in the mood to calm down, so I told her I should see her off to her hostel nd I was so angry that I left her half way to her hostel and started heading towards mine. I got to the hostel and I wasn't myself, kizzo started calling me but I refused to pick up nd some minutes later he and William showed up trying to tell me how angry they were for leaving them at the Mami just like that I calm them down and told them everything that happened nd they were surprised, then kizzo said something that got to me he said Mitch forget say you dey vex oh if na some bebe you dey shout on her head like dat for outside she for just walk out of you oh, lara really like you oh guy and you no suppose shout on her like that oh. William joined him and said guy kizzo dey right oh forget say she mess up small but no be her fault the man no let her go, then I said guys make una no talk like dat, lara get the right to tell the man say she no fit come Abi he go kill her? Then kizzo said Mitch u forget say na him be the camp commandant and the overall power lies in him so once we are still in this camp he has the right oh. I just looked at them both and mtchew then climbedl into my bed and said have had enough for one night. Before I slept I thought about the whole thing nd I know she had her faults nd I had mine too but I knew I was gonna apologize for shouting at her but I also wanted to see what her reaction was gonna be the next day and she really surprised me... Stay tuned...
wow, u b script writer oh.... u re really gud mehn

pls, is delta state good for a pcm that doesn't want to teach? I am an accountant and wanna serve where I ll av d opportunity to b retained, like companies

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Ekehwinz: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
oga after all the waiting, you suppose drop like two sharp ones. Still following bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
hmmmmmmm smileysmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by oseka101(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
"F*uck the commandant" I like zat but Baba from my observation you dey vex wella.. I just hope u no slap that commandant.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:19am On Apr 07, 2017
oseka101:
"F*uck the commandant" I like zat but Baba from my observation you dey vex wella.. I just hope u no slap that commandant.... grin grin
Lol my G if na you guy u go vex pass me ohhh... Base on the way I was feeling...

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:21am On Apr 07, 2017
andrewtosin:
wow, u b script writer oh.... u re really gud mehn

pls, is delta state good for a pcm that doesn't want to teach? I am an accountant and wanna serve where I ll av d opportunity to b retained, like companies
Thanks for the comments bro nd yeah delta is good but if you are looking for companies just try and get posted to places like warri or Asaba... There are more opportunities there...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:23am On Apr 07, 2017
noahliwa:
Guy! You're good! I've been seeing this thread and been ignoring it, but now I know it's worth the read.

Your writing is something else, I imagine every scene like I was there watching. Man I can't wait to get to camp.

Waiting for the next episode.
Thanks for the comments my G, good thing you clicked on it.. More episodes coming up so enjoy...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 1:05am On Apr 07, 2017
So the next morning we woke up, nd I especially was feeling very tired and unwilling to even get up to go nd take my bath at the Mami, kizzo came to my bed space and said Mitch Wetin dey Sup naw make we go baff i told him to give me a minute that I was coming. I was feeling so tired that morning and it was very cold, imagine waking up by 3am nd walking some distance away from the hostel to take ur bath and walking all the way back in the cold mehn dat shii is crazy and we had to do it every day. Camp is just a collision course of the good, bad and the ugly. But trust me it was fun...
So I managed to get up and follow the guys down to the Mami and we had our baths, came back to the hostel and we got dressed nd headed out to the parade ground. I got to the parade ground and stood at the back as usual and was scanning for lara but couldn't locate her so I chilled, so after awhile the morning devotion was over and I saw her standing talking to Mark a friend of mine who I said likes he's kush more than his girl, I saw them talking nd I positioned myself so that she can see me and when she did she didn't make any effort to say hi or signal me to come over when I saw this I knew she was still angry about last night and to tell you the truth I was also angry so who will walk up to who nd settle up? On a normal day once lara sees me in the parade ground she will come to me and we will flow but dat day was different, dat was the first time we got really angry with each other. So I left the parade ground nd went to the Mami to chow with my guys and I told them Wat happened nd kizzo adviced me to go nd meet her the next tym I see her nd I said I will.
So a couple of hours later it was tym for the afternoon parade and I came out looking all fresh as usual with my dark shades on, then I saw her walking towards our platoon and there's a way she walks so stylishly dats burst my head I like it so much, she came nd stood at the back Cuz she came a bit late. So I decided to walk u up to her nd I said Sup dear wats up and how are you doing. Now on a normal day lara would smile nd answer me with a light hug, but on this occasion she didn't even take a look at me, I got close to her and said some other things that on a normal day she would respond well but she didn't act like I was there I knew that there is problem. I tried gisting with her but she was just answering me by saying yes, no or any other way of showing dat she's unhappy with me and I felt kinda ukward and she walked Away from me and right there I knew it would be hard to get her Back to the level that we were before the ish happened...

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Teaser4(m): 1:28am On Apr 07, 2017
Emmerich09:
So the next morning we woke up, nd I especially was feeling very tired and unwilling to even get up to go nd take my bath at the Mami, kizzo came to my bed space and said Mitch Wetin dey Sup naw make we go baff i told him to give me a minute that I was coming. I was feeling so tired that morning and it was very cold, imagine waking up by 3am nd walking some distance away from the hostel to take ur bath and walking all the way back in the cold mehn dat shii is crazy and we had to do it every day. Camp is just a collision course of the good, bad and the ugly. But trust me it was fun...
So I managed to get up and follow the guys down to the Mami and we had our baths, came back to the hostel and we got dressed nd headed out to the parade ground. I got to the parade ground and stood at the back as usual and was scanning for lara but couldn't locate her so I chilled, so after awhile the morning devotion was over and I saw her standing talking to Mark a friend of mine who I said likes he's kush more than his girl, I saw them talking nd I positioned myself so that she can see me and when she did she didn't make any effort to say hi or signal me to come over when I saw this I knew she was still angry about last night and to tell you the truth I was also angry so who will walk up to who nd settle up? On a normal day once lara sees me in the parade ground she will come to me and we will flow but dat day was different, dat was the first time we got really angry with each other. So I left the parade ground nd went to the Mami to chow with my guys and I told them Wat happened nd kizzo adviced me to go nd meet her the next tym I see her nd I said I will.
So a couple of hours later it was tym for the afternoon parade and I came out looking all fresh as usual with my dark shades on, then I saw her walking towards our platoon and there's a way she walks so stylishly dats burst my head I like it so much, she came nd stood at the back Cuz she came a bit late. So I decided to walk u up to her nd I said Sup dear wats up and how are you doing. Now on a normal day lara would smile nd answer me with a light hug, but on this occasion she didn't even take a look at me, I got close to her and said some other things that on a normal day she would respond well but she didn't dat was where I knew that there is problem. I tried gisting with her but she was just answering me my saying yes, no or any other way of showing dat she's unhappy with me and I felt kinda ukward and she walked Away from me and right there I knew it would be hard to get her Back to the level that we were before the ish happened
Lara don vex

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sparkle4u(f): 6:26am On Apr 07, 2017
Did you apologize or just went there to gist as if nothing happen?

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:51am On Apr 07, 2017
sparkle4u:
Did you apologize or just went there to gist as if nothing happen?
sparkle I had the intention of apology but she didn't give me the chance to say it... Don't worry just read on....

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by oseka101(m): 10:13am On Apr 07, 2017
Baba me no go apologies o ..... but I know say u go chicken out and apologies later.....

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Maleeq01(m): 11:19am On Apr 07, 2017
Gan gan gan gan....... Lara ti binu oo

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
oseka101:
Baba me no go apologies o ..... but I know say u go chicken out and apologies later.....
Lol just see how it goes...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by 1stdammy: 10:49am On Apr 08, 2017
Emmerich09:
if I was told I was going to lay my hands on anyone in camp, I will rebuke it. I did not know where dat spirit came from, probably the guy has been messing up nd I was used by nature to calm his head down. Nd it did calm him down.
Guy, Ure crazy ur story jst dey sweet me for body. God!!!

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by andrewtosin(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Emmerich09:
Thanks for the comments bro nd yeah delta is good but if you are looking for companies just try and get posted to places like warri or Asaba... There are more opportunities there...
hmm, sarcastically speaking, DAT means say villages go plenty for dia...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
1stdammy:
Guy, Ure crazy ur story jst dey sweet me for body. God!!!
Thanks bro...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Elbizzcklinz(m): 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
Guy nice write up...but why you dey dull....abi the story don end?.....fire down, I will be leaving may for 2017 NYSC batch A stream 1.....

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by oseka101(m): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:
Guy nice write up...but why you dey dull....abi the story don end?.....fire down, I will be leaving may for 2017 NYSC batch A stream 1.....
what makes you think its may. .. No date yet oo
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2017
oseka101:
what makes you think its may. .. No date yet oo
yeah but i know it will be May ending from a mere insight.
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:
Am so so sorry for the delay in updating guyz... I was elected the president of my cds group and have been quite busy with how to get things done... Nd also at my ppa. Before this week runs out I will be back fully...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by mikegeo(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
Emmerich09:
Am so so sorry for the delay in updating guyz... I was elected the president of my cds group and have been quite busy with how to get things done... Nd also at my ppa. Before this week runs out I will be back fully...
Nice writeup there, i could relate to the scene because i was there few years ago. wish to ask is Capt Shuaibu still the camp commandant(fair, tall, and handsome)? what about the RSM too? still that Baba that uses Big Daddy Camry?
Which LGA are you serving?
wao, i miss Delta State.

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Hugo55(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
Guy I love your story!

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by MhizTemmy(f): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
patiently waiting for the next update

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
mikegeo:
Nice writeup there, i could relate to the scene because i was there few years ago. wish to ask is Capt Shuaibu still the camp commandant(fair, tall, and handsome)? what about the RSM too? still that Baba that uses Big Daddy Camry?
Which LGA are you serving?
wao, i miss Delta State.
Thanks bro, no I didn't meet capt shuaibu, but the RSM is still there. I was posted to sapele and it's a nice place to serve...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hugo55:
Guy I love your story!
Thanks Hugo....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.