Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... (36393 Views)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Young03(m): 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
her neck doo
I dont like dark girls
bt anyways
HML
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by lanre88(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
I NEED A WIFE...
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by pbethel: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
Congrats
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
LuvU2 ...I want to play with your natural hair. kiss
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by wristbangle: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
HateU2:
Slim girls rock wink and guys love the tiny waist that comes with it. Be free to post your pix dear.

Nice Pix Op.

How can guys admire slim ladies and small waist like that of lion( remember your elementary song about a lion having a big head, tail and very very small waist...)

Abeg guys like it big so that they can rely on natural pillow every night.
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Oooops: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
rattlesnake:
nice

am not adoring it.....

if after 30 years of marraige you snap post wedding pix.....then call it adorable

I don't know why your thought pattern is like this, buy I wanna assure you of a huge disappointment. Just be happy...

Oya smile lemme see u
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
SINZ:
L0.velyn smiley

the wife to be is so pretty... op carry eyes go market cool

sinzz oya propose already grin i can't wait
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by hausatoomumu: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Are you sure these people are nairalanders angry
no they are kenyelanders
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
wristbangle:

How can guys admire slim ladies and small waist like that of lion( remember your elementary song about a lion having a big head, tail and very very small waist...)

yimu undecided
75℅ of guys loves us Slim smiley smiley.
Natural pillow will increase if you guys can handle slim girls better smiley tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
wristbangle:

obviously you like em big.... Hope u gada enough strength undecided
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
Haute:
LuvU2 ...I want to play with your natural hair. kiss
are you lez shocked shocked shocked
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by wristbangle: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
HateU2:
yimu undecided
75℅ of guys loves us Slim smiley smiley.
Natural pillow will increase if you guys can handle slim girls better smiley tongue tongue tongue

So you expect me to become her financial vulcaniser to aid her pillow growth? sad. If she can't pump those flesh for herself, well F9 straight. Afterall, plastic surgery dey there. Nonsense

L0velyn:

obviously you like em big.... Hope u gada enough strength undecided

The lord shall be my strength
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by DozieInc(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
Congrats o
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by ritababe(f): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
wristbangle:
Congrats to them.
For NL single ladies, stop ignoring PMS. cool

See this thief sad
ah ah, just because of free rice?
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Olubee22(f): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
Yuneehk:
Now I know I'm not alone in the slim and slender world smiley

I really really can not wait to post mine. I've imagined it like kilode cheesy

I wish you both a happy and fruitful marital life
you are not alone. Slim gals rock.

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Amarabae(f): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
HML to you.
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
wristbangle:

So you expect me to become her financial vulcaniser to aid her pillow growth? sad. If she can't pump those flesh for herself, well F9 straight. Afterall, plastic surgery dey there. Nonsense

Not financial Vulcanizer olodo angry. Sexual Vulcanizer ni tongue tongue
If she get good one from a guy, those things will get big smiley
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by SINZ: 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
L0velyn:

the wife to be is so pretty... op carry eyes go market cool

sinzz oya propose already grin i can't wait
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by refiner(f): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
wristbangle:

shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
SINZ:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
will you marry me? yes/no angry
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
Obed my guy cheesy Congratz bro
Oooops:
As the D'day gradually draws near, when I'll say "I DO" to this beautiful princess God blessed me with.

Below is our prewedding pictures. She is a nairalander too...

Lalasticlala help celebrate us...

Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by SINZ: 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
L0velyn:
will you marry me? yes/no angry
LOL, Wuh happens to that mod friend of yours? grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by justjify(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
Yuneehk:
Now I know I'm not alone in the slim and slender world smiley

I really really can not wait to post mine. I've imagined it like kilode cheesy

I wish you both a happy and fruitful marital life
I love your lips, eyes and nails kiss
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by wristbangle: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
HateU2:
Not financial Vulcanizer olodo angry. Sexual Vulcanizer ni tongue tongue
If she get good one from a guy, those things will get big smiley

Where did u get this heresis from? Don't u know those section obeys law of gravity when constant collabo happens? Goan sleep abeg

@ Ritababe, Goan cook nau. Na banana dey kill monkey. But come oh! This could be us on FP as the next........ shocked
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
Congrats bro op
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
SINZ:

LOL, Wuh happens to that mod friend of yours? grin

we cool, u gonna be my fifth husband cheesy It doesnt matter na
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Oooops: 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
codebrew85:
Obed my guy cheesy Congratz bro
Baba... Me hail u too ooh... Thanks Bro

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by wristbangle: 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
refiner:
shocked shocked lipsrsealed

cheesywink Madam, where haf u been all this while?
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Congrats bro op
grin this is a sign
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Oooops:

hah baba... only you 12 bottles
The no wan no say na recession we dey oooo
HML in advance to the couple
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
L0velyn:
grin this is a sign
We hope so? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! / 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.