Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC (56069 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu / Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London?-bbc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Royalfurnitures: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
Running away from his responsibility

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by OBAGADAFFI: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
PRD:
BBC should be concerned about the Queen's health that didn't show up for the traditional Christmas and New year church on health grounds...
Nigeria is more than one man...or at least we are figuring it out gradually...

But the Queen is still in UK.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by naijaboy756: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Adminisher:

Your corrupt relatives wrecked Nigeria in 1984 and again in 2010 to 2016 using NPN and PDP. Buhari is the man they run to when they have stolen "everything ". Nigeria was running on corruption.
By the way, Buhari is just out of the way as just part of a strategy. If you think the man is actually dying then you can continue deceiving yourself. All the equipment the man needs for whatever chemotherapy or anything is less than $5 million , the salary of the doctors is even much less. Only idiots believe the stories that APC and Western agencies are peddling and LiePods are the dumbest of all.
barely 2 years and ur likes have become laughing stocks on nairaland.... sai Barber

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Dareomo(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Thank God, because even as we are praying for the President, the man is also praying and thanking Nigerians in return.
PMB get well soon and come back safely IJN. AMEN.
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by PassingShot(m): 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
DABMarkNig2019:

Zombie! what is the place of history then? I don't blame you, history is not taught in our schools.
Your dad should be able to tell you a better story then.
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Philadelphia: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
BigSarah:
He went to Suck Elizabeth bobbi

who will suck my own
@the bolded... say no to breastfeeding cancer or powdered milk.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by pressplay411(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
eltalentino:

Why always him

Cos he's the one "They" run too when the chips are down.
August 1985 should be a public holiday. Remembrance Day. The date we'll always remember Nigeria lost her last hope to be Giant of Africa.
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
There was a government and her party, APC.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by ogastone(m): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
Where are those trekkers sef?
It is now Nigeria need their services.
And great reward await the first person that will treck to Baba location in London.
Baba like trekkers o.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by corporateDan(m): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
BigSarah:

who will suck my own
shocked aunty Sarah!!! Please accept Jesus

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by HealingHealth07: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
vvv
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by buchai: 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
medicine for what? medicine for coughing... are you coughing?
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by WOCKHARDI(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
Buhari seized power in 1983, ruled for 20 months and was overthrown.
In 2015 he won the election, was sworn in, ruled for 20 months and disappeared from the radar.
Coincidence or jinx

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by PRINCEEMMY4LIVE(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
See mumu talk........ How does his absent put food for my table

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by anonimi: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Adminisher:
Your corrupt relatives wrecked Nigeria in 1984 and again in 2010 to 2016 using NPN and PDP. Buhari is the man they run to when they have stolen "everything ". Nigeria was running on corruption.

By the way, Buhari is just out of the way as just part of a strategy. If you think the man is actually dying then you can continue deceiving yourself. All the equipment the man needs for whatever chemotherapy or anything is less than $5 million , the salary of the doctors is even much less. Only idiots believe the stories that APC and Western agencies are peddling and LiePods are the dumbest of all.

Abeg na wetin be this strategy that only YOU are privy to
Is the $5 million and the salary of the doctors on top of what they are already spending in Aso Rock clinic?
Whatever they give this sai bubu followers must be very strong indeed. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

2016 Budget: Buhari to spend more on State House Clinic than on all federal teaching hospitals
February 2, 2016

More from: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/197827-2016-budget-buhari-to-spend-more-on-state-house-clinic-than-on-all-federal-teaching-hospitals.html

Drug scarcity hits Aso Rock clinic despite N3.87bn budget
August 18, 2016

More from: http://punchng.com/drug-scarcity-hits-aso-rock-clinic-despite-n3-87bn-budget/

Muhammadu Buhari under fire for seeking medical treatment in UK
7 June 2016

More from: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/07/muhammadu-buhari-nigeria-ear-infection-medical-treatment-uk

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by duni04(m): 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
I've been supporting Buhari for a while now but i think its selfish and irresponsible for a leader who's 74 and who has to check into the hospital almost every month or the other, to act and pretend like nothing is wrong and withhold information about his health from a country of about 200 million people. Its just the height of irresponsibility! At 74 and with serious health issues, the responsible thing to do is announce to the nation what exactly it is your health challenges are and try to get their support. If you're spending 2 months now in the hospital as a 74 year old president on a 4 year term, Its irresponsible to put the entire country on pause because of your health. That's how he spent 6 months appointing ministers! Buhari should act like the responsible leader i think he is and either disclose information about his health or resign so that a stronger and agile Osinbajo can take over. Enough of this nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Seanjay(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
BigSarah:

who will suck my own

who wan suck that your tattoed bobby..... no be me sha...
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by modanwealth: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
BigSarah:
who will suck my own
Are u serious?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by GiaGunn(f): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Abraham4real(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
His taking his rest
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by anonimi: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Nor mind some of these blind followers of the deaf, sick old man who has thoroughly disappointed them but they are so ashamed to accept and face reality.
Wey those people wey trek go Abuja because sai bubu won elections?
Abeg we need them to trek to London oh grin cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1936971_jaja_jpeg070321c466aff3fbdab1b2765b26a296

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4214232_screenshot201609090625191_jpegd420484c3c6eee5b6dcdb7cf43f883a1

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
Tell us that rest@ beautiful lady
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by phoexix: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
......and if you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by ifycent2: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari a disaster that should never even allowed to lead any nation that intends to grow ..1984 he destroyed Nigeria and in 2015 he came back to do same

My Brother....

ur writeup is touching!!!!!...

imagine 1 dollar is 520 naira....

Truly, Truly..... He is destroying Nigeria self.....

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Don't mind him.
If a woman can fixed her country's medical facilities, a man like Buhari can't equipped his own country's facilities, he is not qualified to lead an organisation.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by mantosa(m): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
We freaking messed up as a country in 2015. And to think I shouted Sai Baba, even almost fought my dad.

I actually observe that most supporters of Buhari are not being logical. If they can try and reason properly then their do or die support for a president that careless about them would gradually diminish.

Take out your ego, put tribalism aside and just for once think thoroughly.

God bless FRN.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by lagdmark(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dareomo:
Thank God, because even as we are praying for the President, the man is also praying and thanking Nigerians in return.
PMB get well soon and come back safely IJN. AMEN.
To Come back na double wahala for dead body, and the owner of deadbody

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Nofuckgiven: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
WOCKHARDI:
Buhari seized power in 1983, ruled for 20 months and was overthrown.
In 2015 he won the election, was sworn, ruled for 20 months and disappeared from the radar.
Coincidence or jinx
A jinx and a big one at that! Karma is best when served cold cool

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Bashirjaja01(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
When Obasanjo came up his 3rd term agenda, we hated him, we rained curse on him & we all united to make sure he lose that bid. Eventually, he lost and we all celebrated the death of 3rd agenda.

When Yar'dua came, 6months......1year?, we started our tantrum.

Yar'dua is too slow.
Yar'dua is not healthy.
Yar'dua is too weak, he can not handle a complex country like Nigeria bla bla bla.

Ooh! If we knew, we would have allowed OBJ to continue because he is a military man with strong will. He understood Nigeria better. During OBJ who born militants? All those stories for the gods, we murmured.

We quickly forgot how we all helped OBJ out of office. The same OBJ we unanimously rejected his 3rd term bid, we started wishing for him one more time because we got tired of Yar'dua so soon.

God so kind, Yar'dua was interrupted and GEJ came.

1year....... 2years......3years..... things gradually moving from good to bad, from bad to worse and from worse to worst then to disaster.

The entire country was fed up of GEJ once again. We needed change 'dole' because GEJ was clueless, corrupt & incompetent to handle Nigeria and WE ALL agreed.

The wishing wailing was so loud for the deaf to see and blind to hear. Then again we started; If not for death, Yar'dua for better pass this Otuoke man called GEJ. Yar'dua na correct president for Nigeria... he is gentle and calm bla bla bla.

The same Yar'dua we all complained how weak, how slow & how unhealthy he was. We wished for him one more time because we no longer wanted GEJ.

Fast forward to 2015. God in His usual way, answered our prayers again. He removed GEJ & gave us the man of integrity & a military Buhari according to our request.

1year....... 2years down the line....... We have started our routine complain attitude.

Are there people wishing to have GEJ back right now?? Emphatic YES. I am not talking about wailers or Biafra members. I mean some of the people who dug the pit for GEJ out of office. Today, they wish he is still the president.

That is the kind of citizens we are. Retrospective wishers. Backward thinkers.

We want to have our cake and eat it as the same time. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

While it is okey to think of where you're coming from, never pray to go back to your vomit.

Comfort zone is a dangerous place to stay. Change is a process not a rocket science.

#copied
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by SalamRushdie: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
PassingShot:

How old were you in 1984 if you were at all born then?

cheesy

PassingShot be truthful are you satisfied with Buhari's performance? Oh boy go and read your economic history and know the truth

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
PassingShot:
Your dad should be able to tell you a better story then.
it's alright

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Codes151(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
BigSarah:

who will suck my own
ask mods

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.