Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC (56071 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu / Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London?-bbc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by magoo10(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
the clueless one is perhaps busy watching big brother Nigeria from London.

As for his vice he his trying but i pity him,he will be given the same treatment and hatred that they gave to GEJ, all his running around and efforts might not just pay off he should not waste too much of his strength

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by naijaboy756: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bashirjaja01:
When Obasanjo came up his 3rd term agenda, we hated him, we rained curse on him & we all united to make sure he lose that bid. Eventually, he lost and we all celebrated the death of 3rd agenda.

When Yar'dua came, 6months......1year?, we started our tantrum.

Yar'dua is too slow.
Yar'dua is not healthy.
Yar'dua is too weak, he can not handle a complex country like Nigeria bla bla bla.

Ooh! If we knew, we would have allowed OBJ to continue because he is a military man with strong will. He understood Nigeria better. During OBJ who born militants? All those stories for the gods, we murmured.

We quickly forgot how we all helped OBJ out of office. The same OBJ we unanimously rejected his 3rd term bid, we started wishing for him one more time because we got tired of Yar'dua so soon.

God so kind, Yar'dua was interrupted and GEJ came.

1year....... 2years......3years..... things gradually moving from good to bad, from bad to worse and from worse to worst then to disaster.

The entire country was fed up of GEJ once again. We needed change 'dole' because GEJ was clueless, corrupt & incompetent to handle Nigeria and WE ALL agreed.

The wishing wailing was so loud for the deaf to see and blind to hear. Then again we started; If not for death, Yar'dua for better pass this Otuoke man called GEJ. Yar'dua na correct president for Nigeria... he is gentle and calm bla bla bla.

The same Yar'dua we all complained how weak, how slow & how unhealthy he was. We wished for him one more time because we no longer wanted GEJ.

Fast forward to 2015. God in His usual way, answered our prayers again. He removed GEJ & gave us the man of integrity & a military Buhari according to our request.

1year....... 2years down the line....... We have started our routine complain attitude.

Are there people wishing to have GEJ back right now?? Emphatic YES. I am not talking about wailers or Biafra members. I mean some of the people who dug the pit for GEJ out of office. Today, they wish he is still the president.

That is the kind of citizens we are. Retrospective wishers. Backward thinkers.

We want to have our cake and eat it as the same time. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

While it is okey to think of where you're coming from, never pray to go back to your vomit.

Comfort zone is a dangerous place to stay. Change is a process not a rocket science.

#copied
Change is a process not a rocket science is the most stupid,useless and irresponsible slogan used by APC and their zombie supporters...Nigeria is been destroyed before our very eyes and we calk it change.

Have you ever considered the work the new government of 2019 will have in correcting Buhari's mess? Can rice be bought for N10k/bag again? Dollar going back to even N250/$....

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Olamipapa(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
BigSarah:
He went to Suck Elizabeth bobbi
who will suck my own

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by anonimi: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
BigSarah:

who will suck my own

Are you mean to say Elizabeth is in za other room of London? cheesy
Oya, make you sef report to za other room of Abuja tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4361570_1460645211545841346079598312994710457295900n_jpg807f4ffadda832d1afb3d77cefb3499e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4360721_screenshot20161015184947_jpegc1cc4e430aedb59099bde5232bd463c9

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by KingMicky3286: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ebubeslym:

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-39055263

Abeg when will his visa expire so that UK government will deport him for us, let him come and follow us dey suffer for the country he spoilt. He cant spoil it and leave it for us to suffer alone.

Please uk immigration over to you....

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Vikky014(f): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
undecided
lol. funny pics
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by anonimi: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
naijaboy756:
Change is a process not a rocket science is the most stupid,useless and irresponsible slogan used by APC and their zombie supporters...Nigeria is been destroyed before our very eyes and we calk it change.

Have you ever considered the work the new government of 2019 will have in correcting Buhari's mess? Can rice be bought for N10k/bag again? Dollar going back to even N250/$....

They have since found a new song for their zombies to chant and dance to. grin cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3711426_laimuhammedidontowe_png3d123b27e8f04701820553cb9b600a90

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Boboforthegirls: 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
Vikky014:
lol. funny pics
correct
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by sarrki(m): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
melejo:
sarrki and omenka know where he is, just ask sarrki if you want to see bubu. Sarrki will be looking at me like this now

Baba is very ok
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by anonimi: 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
magoo10:
the clueless one is perhaps busy watching big brother Nigeria from London.

grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2040577_picsart1421518209508_jpeg39d8c9fa8024903ee33adb5a0c538541

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by adeoba2008(m): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
Because UK government prefer to release Ibori and hold Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by freeman67: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
BigSarah:

who will suck my own

your Bobbi never grow finish na...why you want call pple to come suck premature Bobbi... u no know say e fit deaf person?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by magoo10(m): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by colli247(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ebubeslym:

IF YOU ASK ME NA WHO I GO ASK BBC

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by anonimi: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bashirjaja01:
When Obasanjo came up his 3rd term agenda, we hated him, we rained curse on him & we all united to make sure he lose that bid. Eventually, he lost and we all celebrated the death of 3rd agenda.

When Yar'dua came, 6months......1year?, we started our tantrum.

Yar'dua is too slow.
Yar'dua is not healthy.
Yar'dua is too weak, he can not handle a complex country like Nigeria bla bla bla.

Ooh! If we knew, we would have allowed OBJ to continue because he is a military man with strong will. He understood Nigeria better. During OBJ who born militants? All those stories for the gods, we murmured.

We quickly forgot how we all helped OBJ out of office. The same OBJ we unanimously rejected his 3rd term bid, we started wishing for him one more time because we got tired of Yar'dua so soon.

Only dumb Nigerians would wish for one of the worst thieves ever to rule ruin our country to return in whatever guise.
Thankfully, I am not one of them. cool

Nigeria's Obasanjo, his Untouchables, and the $16 Billion Power Scam

More from: http://www.africaundisguised.com/newsportal/story/nigerias-obasanjo-his-untouchables-and-16-billion-power-scam

Keep away from Obasanjo, he wasted $16 billion on power Owie tells Buhari

Senator Roland Owie has blasted ex Pres­ident Olusegun Obasanjo over his perceived posture to influence the incoming administration of President-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Reacting to a Think-tank report submitted to Buhari by a team of technocrats put together by Obasanjo, Owie described the document as needless.

In a statement issued in Abuja on Sunday, Owie, who is also a former Chief Whip of the Senate, asked: ”How can Obasanjo be preparing a blueprint for Buhari? A Bini parable says, ‘how can an impotent man get medicine for his brother, who suffers weak erection?’”

Expressing disappointment at Buhari’s romance with Obasanjo, Owie said “Obasanjo will tell the world that the solutions he prescribed for fixing Nigeria were ignored.”

Continuing he said, “I just read that Obasanjo’s think-tank has submitted a blueprint to Buhari. Blue what?

“I am shocked that great Nigerians of the likes of Prof. Akin Mabogunje, Dr. Idika Kalu and Dr. Christopher Kolade were involved. That Obasanjo is linked to the blue-print, it will be a document of blackmail to Buhari very soon.

“Wonders will never end! How can Obasanjo who allegedly wasted eight years in government pursuing perceived enemies, and tried to ruin the legislative and judiciary arms of government in Nigeria; wasted $16 billion on power and not a single kilowatt of energy was produced, destroyed Aladja Steel, Itakpe Steel, Ajaokuta Steel, NITEL, just to mention a few FGN parastatals, now begin to advise Buhari?

“How can Obasanjo, whose government received, in one year, a revenue equivalent of the total revenue that IBB regime received in eight years, yet, nothing to show for it, be handing over blue-print to the in-coming administration?

More from: http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/keep-away-from-obasanjo-he-wasted-16-billion-on-power-owie-tells-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by KingMicky3286: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ebubeslym:

Abeg when will his visa expire so that UK government will deport him for us, let him come and follow us dey suffer for the country he spoilt. He cant spoil it and leave it for us to suffer alone.

Please uk immigration over to you.. Nigerians are no more happy over that man..... We need to call a spade a spade..

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by anonimi: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
freeman67:
your Bobbi never grow finish na...why you want call pple to come suck premature Bobbi... u no know say e fit deaf person?

Are you mean that is how the dullard's became deaf grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3832619_1334645412446174922301297609174347280017007n_jpeg8d00af76652b2eaea5c3a1b057900bc2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3779948_2016053009_50_28_jpegb9829104084c65ac2ad788c00124823e

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by ularibabe: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
He is dead long ago, they just playing game with us BUT very soon all the games will fail them all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Notatribalist(m): 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
BigSarah:

who will suck my own
i will suck ur own oo
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by eltalentino(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
pressplay411:

Cos he's the one "They" run too when the chips are down.
May 28 should be a public holiday. Remembrance Day. The date in 1984 we'll always remember Nigeria lost her last hope to be Giant of Africa.
Who ran to him 1984? 2015, they gave a chance to redeem himself instead he chose to relocate to London

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by modanwealth: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
duni04:
I've been supporting Buhari for a while now but i think its selfish and irresponsible for a leader who's 74 and who has to check into the hospital almost every month or the other, to act and pretend like nothing is wrong and withhold information about his health from a country of about 200 million people. Its just the height of irresponsibility! At 74 and with serious health issues, the responsible thing to do is announce to the nation what exactly it is your health challenges are and try to get their support. If you're spending 2 months now in the hospital as a 74 year old president on a 4 year term, Its irresponsible to put the entire country on pause because of your health. That's how he spent 6 months appointing ministers! Buhari should act like the responsible leader i think he is and either disclose information about his health or resign so that a stronger and agile Osinbajo can take over. Enough of this nonsense!
Am happy there are people like you who are honest enough to say the truth despite their support for the president, unlike those morons that are blinded by fanatism.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by elantraceey(f): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
Please he's there with you guys, you (BBC) can help us ask him because we here don't have an idea not even his vice.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by holyfather(m): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
mantosa:
We freaking messed up as a country in 2015. And to think I shouted Sai Baba, even almost fought my dad.

I actually observe that most supporters of Buhari are not being logical. If they can try and reason properly then their do or die support for a president that careless about them would gradually diminish.

Take out your ego, put tribalism aside and just for once think thoroughly.

God bless FRN.
Get the form asap. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
He messed up everything and feign illness.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by ephi123(f): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
A whole president going to sit down in another man's country for a month plus. What a big shame.

Don't we have hospitals in Nigeria? If he had equipped them properly with good compensation for the medical staff, he won't be sitting in a foreign hospital built by other people's taxes and national insurance contributions.

Patronize Made-in-Nigeria to build Naira indeed.

Again I say, SHAME.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by pussyAvenger: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
undecided
kikikikiki

no tear person Belle oo
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by pussyAvenger: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
BigSarah:

who will suck my own
this beer parlour girl
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by lielbree: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
eezeribe:
I dedicate this FTC to All Buhari's children from his first wife,who have been thrown into obscurity.

SAY NO TO POLYGAMY.
LOL wetin dey worry u?
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by euchariadavid(f): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mr president is in London resting; he is afraid of cuming back to Tackle the change in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by chiefojiji(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
eltalentino:

Why always him

he is related to ballotelli

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by RillJ(m): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
All these could have been avoided.
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Adelivinggreat(m): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
BigSarah:

who will suck my own
me I want to suck urs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.