Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard (45925 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Mexyz(m): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
grin Pls let me know when it's time for us to invade shoprite!! grin #Enoughisenough
Lol, badt guy. You should be getting ready to invade DSTV offices not shoprite.
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by adellam16(f): 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
grin Pls let me know when it's time for us to invade shoprite!! grin #Enoughisenough
I'm behind ya back! I will personally leave work to invade shoprite with u. ( Things I will steal on ma mind! My car must able to carry enuff tins).

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by sergiolefty(m): 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
freeborn76:
This is unreasonable...we are been reactive as usual. Majority of the South Africans here provide legit services and create employment in their thousands for Nigerian nationals; most Nigerians in S.A. on the other hand are involved in drug peddling and other vices. Abeg, let's stop this senseless reactive diplomacy. You chase out 3000 South Africans, they chase out 3 million Nigerians, whose loss? The focus of the FG should be creating an enabling environment for Nigerians to thrive here
wondering if you will still type the same thing after south Africans kill your relative in S.A
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by omokab: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
freeborn76:
This is unreasonable...we are been reactive as usual. Majority of the South Africans here provide legit services and create employment in their thousands for Nigerian nationals; most Nigerians in S.A. on the other hand are involved in drug peddling and other vices. Abeg, let's stop this senseless reactive diplomacy. You chase out 3000 South Africans, they chase out 3 million Nigerians, whose loss? The focus of the FG should be creating an enabling environment for Nigerians to thrive here
it is regretting that most of our youth don't have knowledge about what south Africa is doing. Let me be frank with you south Africa will loose a lot. If you know what mtn and dstv are benefiting in Nigeria you will not say that. How many of Nigeria biz is progressing in south Africa like mtn and dstv? They are naturally foolish by forgetting what Nigeria has done for them
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by silvercute(m): 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
freeborn76:

Yea u right sir but pls if Nigeria n's don't patronize south african businesses here like mtn where will they get the monies to employ the millions of Nigerians u referring to. In order words Nigerians are feeding Nigerians forget the platform or company thru which it happens. Is glo not employing Nigerians too? If SA businesses leave we would pave way for other nationals and competitors abeg. Enough is enough. Our population is what drives the commercial arm of their companies here in Nigeria. How many mega Nigeria firms do u have in SA?
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
And i just sub MTN 1.5gb oooo.......chai
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by BIDOO(m): 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
freeborn76:
[b]if i didn't mistook your moniker, it seems you made a savage commentary like this when this issue of xenophobia was first raised some days back which prompt me to doubt your patriotic stance.
If am not mistaken, going by this your view, it shows you are in full support of this malfesean act by this SA people?
Even if it was so by your claim, this barbaric act was never a way out.
Do you think only the perpetrator will be affected?
Absolutely NO, the innocent one's will be affected too.
A typical example of this is what is happening now at southern kaduna, fulanis was accused Of invading farm with their cows and get it spoil and instead of dialogue they resulted into killings which has turned out genocide now, even innocents got killed in recent time than the perpetrator.
in my own opinion they should have deal with this legally instead of taking laws into their own hand.
If any measure was not taken take it or leave it it can cut the diploamtic ties between two country.
Let embrace peace, violence has no good to offer.
Shalom[/b]
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Frederick2017: 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
Please when are we invading shoprite?
I full ground for that one o
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
sergiolefty:

wondering if you will still type the same thing after south Africans kill your relative in S.A

Fact is, none of you making comments here have incurred any personal loss from these attacks but it didn't stop you from stating your opinions, so why shouldn't he?
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by zeka: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
preparing to relocate to the my friend's place close to shoprite, Ikeja.

Abeg make una give me the exact time for d invasion ooo
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by maasoap(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
vani86:
As usual APC will sit and be looking like lucozade until things go from bad to worse, then lie lie mohammed will come and say that BUBU is on his way to south africa to sort them out man to man.

For focks sake, it is students that are bringing these killings to national attention, what is d nigerian ambassador to south africa doing.

You could conveniently mention APC instead of "FG" which clearly indicates your hatred for the party and not FG. The last time it happened, it was under PDP. Now, show us your post about it where you mentioned PDP. At least, that one was worse than this one. Learn to make sense, bitter loser.
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by xpool(m): 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
WebSurfer:
No be by force to school or stay for south Africa o
I took time to read from the post, then all the comments to your own comment.
Congrats! You are the first Judas on this thread. You are the first worthless maggot on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by babzlim(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
I don't blame them, I blame our government or politician's who own 60 to 70 percent of shares in this Companies and won't allow Nigerians to act the way they should.

They are killing us without any of there police or military doing anything about it.... now wait and see when Nigerians want to respond..... I swear Nigerian's will die in slavery

Our independent is still the foundation of our problems.
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Zirah: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
You're a fool. Where were you when these attacks were on in Jona's regime? I say if you want to criticize, do it like one whose father gave an education.

vani86:
As usual APC will sit and be looking like lucozade until things go from bad to worse, then lie lie mohammed will come and say that BUBU is on his way to south africa to sort them out man to man.

For focks sake, it is students that are bringing these killings to national attention, what is d nigerian ambassador to south africa doing.

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by OgaBossG(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Gbam!! I like dis NANS PRESIDENT! He is a working well well presido
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by vani86: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
maasoap:

You could conveniently mention APC instead of "FG" which clearly indicates your hatred for the party and not FG. The last time it happened, it was under PDP. Now, show us your post about it where you mentioned PDP. At least, that one was worse than this one. Learn to make sense, bitter loser.

Mister common sense, pls who is federal government?? Is it kowa party or apga or maybe republicans. Who has more seats in senate, who appointed ambassadors, ministers, defence chiefs? Your kindred abi.

Mtcheww. Pls dont come at me with ignorant/dumb comments, i will merely expose your defunct way of thinking
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by vani86: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
Zirah:
You're a fool. Where were you when these attacks were on in Jona's regime? I say if you want to criticize, do it like one whose father gave an education.

Of course i did not go to school, my dad did not give me any education, i am an illiterate unlike you. But ans this question abeg, did you know my moniker in 2014?

So how did you know i did not criticise pdp or jona or patience or the ambassador in south africa. Since you know my moniker and follow me well on nairaland to know who i criticised and who i did not.

If your head dey pain you abeg carry am go sleep, dont mention me again. Legend of the seeker
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by HARDDON: 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
geekybabe:
Who send them? They start a stupid fight that they cant finish. Putting thousands of nigerian lives in SA at stake.

Instead of them to protest crappy education in nigerian unis, and protest exorbitant fees, they are giving empty threats. Misguided students.

The SA you are protesting, hundreds of nigerians have benefited from free tuition and bursaries in their schls.

I'm just pissed.

If u hv nothing reasonable to spill, go n change ur leaking diapers!
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by HARDDON: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
freeborn76:

What a warped mentality!

U aint worth d brain u carry about!
Daz if there is any!
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
freeborn76:

Your father!

Please watch this video of how a South African smashed a big stone on a Nigerian's head and tell me if this trash you typed up there makes any sense:

https://video-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/16847952_256594684795101_8216667771807727616_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjQ4OSwicmxhIjo3NTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%3D&oh=38ebcb0f1505547a3c53ba7311110256&oe=58AF71F6

Don't reply me if you haven't seen the video. If it were your blood brother they killed like that will you be saying that rubbish?
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by decomaniaboss(f): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
chai them get generator for there? The kind things Wey I go pack hein cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by decomaniaboss(f): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
adellam16:
I'm behind ya back! I will personally leave work to invade shoprite with u. ( Things I will steal on ma mind! My car must able to carry enuff tins).
I go first eat enough rice and that their fish Wey they fry well well , you no how fish and rice they coast.then I go pack the rest ...meat hooo chicken hoooo wine nd etc cheesy cheesy my own na my bele hooo..and if they get generator Hein ,chai I go happy
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by zinaunreal(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
geekybabe:

At least put punctuation marks in your statement so i can understand your english. Olodo. cheesy
because english dey pay. See this mofo. Oya use am find work na. Rubbish
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by MutantMetahuman: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
freeborn76:

My bro, I don't support xenophobia in whatever form, and I don't live in SA. I just feel that we as Nigerians need to look inwards and start addressing serious issues. There are Ghanaians, Cameroonians, Kenyans etc. in SA, why are they not targeted? There are better ways to handle the situation than asking South Africans to live, it is too reactive.
niggur
South africans target all black africans not just nigerians

Don't be ignorant.
Point is, you can mess with other africans but not nigerians. They have more to lose in their dwindling economy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Horus(m): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2ckd4Yoo7c

Protesters attacked and vandalized the head office of MTN in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by acevic: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
freeborn76:

So if you were the man in charge, you would take no action. This isn't about being reactive.. It's about calling the govt to be responsible for their citizens in diaspora. Dabiri has been addressing this issue but seems it's not getting better... Now, I'm not in support of Nigerians peddling drugs but they don't deserve to die without being found guilty. At least not by jungle justice... When I hear Indonesia meting out death sentence to drug peddlers, I don't blink for a second.. Everybody agrees that they deserve it. Why? Because it's their law and itsnt jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by MutantMetahuman: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Man you talk sense; if NANS should carry out its illegal threats and destroyed SA businesses, who do they think will be put out of their jobs; thousands of Nigerians employed by these companies and in any case the cost of any damage would eventually be passed on to Nigerian customers; so their proposal is not only silly but counter productive - all they should do is to carry on with their demonstration and urge the govt and relevant organisations put pressure to bear on the SA authorities to reign in their unruly ppl from attacking Nigerians and other foreigners.
Meanwhile, I also agree on the issue of drug pushing; its no secret that many of our brothers out there are into this illicit activity and therefore drawing unwelcomed notoriety to themselves which is further being compounded by their brash arrogant attitude of flaunting such ill gotten wealth in the faces of the average downtrodden poor SA and using this advantage to take over their women at will; consequently drawing his wrath and envy - this is the main reason for so much hatred against Nigerians out there as well as the police brutality we are witnessing against our nationals.
other companies will expand and employ more people.
and those who lost their job will easily get employed in these new companies based on their experiences. It's simple common sense.
When the likes of celtel, econet and vmobile left, did you feel any impact execpt those companies are dead and burried after pulling out of nigerian market.

Banks that fold up, what do you think happens after?

south africans have more to lose than nigerians if those people lose nigerian market.
Mtn alone shipped over 30billion dollars last year to their company in south african do you know what that means for their economy?
I for one would love to see mtn crumble and allow glo to take over.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by adellam16(f): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
decomaniaboss:
I go first eat enough rice and that their fish Wey they fry well well , you no how fish and rice they coast.then I go pack the rest ...meat hooo chicken hoooo wine nd etc cheesy cheesy my own na my bele hooo..and if they get generator Hein ,chai I go happy
on point jare.
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by babyfaceafrica: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
This people preaching peace and dialogue, where were they when Black's are killed in SA......cowards everywhere
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Horus(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKrM-rCMHSY

Nigeria students to South Africans: Vacate from Nigeria before 48 hrs

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
Easy thing to do is, "Don't recharge your MTN line for 1-7days," shikena. Use the power you got to excise change as needed.
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by mackaby(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Abeg am always ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted / Fani-kayode Names 8 Cabal Members Of Buhari’s Presidency / Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.