Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... (47260 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by icon8: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dey there dey wait to conclude "unfinished business". Until she put "kurube" for your food or inside her "abunna" abi?
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by rosalieene(f): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
What advice exactly do you need.
Please just leave her alone to move on with her life irrespective of any unfinished business. You will only end up causing her more hurt.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Aniedi30(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Wat else If not belle (q
Benita27:
What kind of unfinished business do you have with her?.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by onward4life(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Charlentine:
So here's the problem, I do love this lady to a degree, but I ain't going for that marriage stuff. Not yet, and definitely not with her. I told her my plans from the day we officially started dating and she was totally cool with it. only to suddenly go mafia and change everything and become super possessive and pester me for marriage after some months, in a "If u won't marry me then ENEMY mode activated!" kind of way. That's unfair na! I've not dated much but my last gf wasn't unreasonable na, she even loved me for being straightforward with her and we dated exclusively until I had to travel. Then i adviced her to move on with her life (tho it was a very hard decision cos she's an awesome person, beautiful too) but we're friends till date.

Anyway, so Im letting this lady go so she can find a proper husband, but I don't want her beef (she gets very hostile and vengeful whenever she feels slighted even for the best of reasons, no matter how much u try to reason with her) cos I still have some unfinished business with her and don't want her to ruin it. Shes the type that, if something isn't going her way then it is BAD no matter how great it has been. She has potential husbands (ex'es) and has quickly resorted to hooking up with one for marriage. I wish her well, but don't need the hostility now.

How does one deal with this? Wud it have been better to give her false hope, and then bail once I get my stuff out? Won't that be unfair to her? Are the majority of ladies selfish like this cos I always hear ladies cry "he jilted me bla bla bla"? because guys have learnt to be dishonest with them? Is there another way? Like Ive confessed, I haven't dated much, but I want to believe we don't all have to be bad.

Yu lucky gun
Abeg give her my number zero_hate_zero...
I dey beg who go manage me and I go still dey pay her allawee to just like me an inch becos no love anymore from the look of the latest range of Range Rovers in abuja.

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by goingape1: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Charlentine:
So here's the problem, I do love this lady to a degree, but I ain't going for that marriage stuff. Not yet, and definitely not with her. I told her my plans from the day we officially started dating and she was totally cool with it. only to suddenly go mafia and change everything and become super possessive and pester me for marriage after some months, in a "If u won't marry me then ENEMY mode activated!" kind of way. That's unfair na! I've not dated much but my last gf wasn't unreasonable na, she even loved me for being straightforward with her and we dated exclusively until I had to travel. Then i adviced her to move on with her life (tho it was a very hard decision cos she's an awesome person, beautiful too) but we're friends till date.

Anyway, so Im letting this lady go so she can find a proper husband, but I don't want her beef (she gets very hostile and vengeful whenever she feels slighted even for the best of reasons, no matter how much u try to reason with her) cos I still have some unfinished business with her and don't want her to ruin it. Shes the type that, if something isn't going her way then it is BAD no matter how great it has been. She has potential husbands (ex'es) and has quickly resorted to hooking up with one for marriage. I wish her well, but don't need the hostility now.

How does one deal with this? Wud it have been better to give her false hope, and then bail once I get my stuff out? Won't that be unfair to her? Are the majority of ladies selfish like this cos I always hear ladies cry "he jilted me bla bla bla"? because guys have learnt to be dishonest with them? Is there another way? Like Ive confessed, I haven't dated much, but I want to believe we don't all have to be bad.
you will soon have diiccck failure undecided

you guys will be fvcking those apes and dumping them for us to manage and in the end them will come and destroy a reasonable Guy's life! undecided

Shay you have tired of busting her yansh so you won bay out abi undecided

no worry! when you start having female kids someone will be busting her yansh.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by luvlife007: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Haba

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by PrickGetSize(m): 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
That's how one has been bugging my life with marriage talks. But I'm scared of this girl because she's a sex freak. I fvck her 3 rounds minimum every time she visits but she's never satisfied. Her sexual appetite is intimidating! There was one night I woke up to find her sucking my dick...and we just had the 3rd round for one day! And being a very busy person (I work from Monday to Friday. Leave early morning and come back late, say 7-8pm) I don't think I'll be able to cope with her sexuality if we marry; and this might lead her to cheat on me. Besides sex wahala, she's a very nice girl though.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by chronique(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:
I don't know why guys keep dating women the can't marry. Its sheer wickedness.

Not just guys. Women do it too. Couple of years back, I had this pretty unilag babe I was chyking and was tryna let her know where I wanted everything to end at. Chick told me she just wanted to have fun with me and wasn't thinking In that direction cos she doesn't see it happening since I'm not Ibo by tribe. So you see, it isn't a guy thing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by banio: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
I guess I know the girl. Her name starts with "D"
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by sekem: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:

I'm so sure your brain is paining you.

So in your warped mind, every relationship MUST be consummated with marriage, abi?

Mtcheewwww angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Boboforthegirls: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:
uhmm don't mind them jor
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Charlentine(m): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

This is how to identify a dumb guy

Why can't you keep your mouth shut for once ??

Going around telling her you don't wanna marry her, how do you want her to act ?? You want her to Laugh and tell you "I don't think I'm the right one for you"

She's the smartest person on earth, she was acting like she loves you and want to marry you

The money and the dick for good, she did a great job using your little brain

Do you know how many niggas she bursted it open for when you where dying in love and calling her your girlfriend ??

You don't tell a girl that type of stuff even if you don't love her, just act on it, your behavior will drive her away

kikikikikikikikikikik grin funny response!...But clueless nonetheless. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by prittygift114: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
So you prefer wasting a ladies time and then advising her to go geh married when she must have been in love with you. Let worst guys like you treat your sisters same way!!! Animal

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Poor description. Nonsense write-up

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by profsomebody(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
deep
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by richard870(m): 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
I knew dude was a playa right from the first paragraph.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by IdiAmin2(m): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Na by force by fire

abeg marriage no be by force

marriage statistics have been on the downward spiral for the last 20 years in developed countries like US, UK, Canada and Australia

It is only in my country Naija where they see marriage as an achievement. Happily married or not, they dont care as long as they answer 'Mrs"

MGTOW movement is gaining momentum globally, I will soon move back home to start MGTOW Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by TINALETC3(f): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hmmmm
PrickGetSize:
That's how one has been bugging my life with marriage talks. But I'm scared of this girl because she's a sex freak. I fvck her 3 rounds minimum every time she visits but she's never satisfied. Her sexual appetite is intimidating! There was one night I woke up to find her sucking my dick...and we just had the 3rd round for one day! And being a very busy person (I work from Monday to Friday. Leave early morning and come back late, say 7-8pm) I don't think I'll be able to cope with her sexuality if we marry; and this might lead her to cheat on me. Besides sex wahala, she's a very nice girl though.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by aamstih: 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bro, is it the PH that you did in in gethelp worlwide?

Charlentine:
money stuff. Joint business kinda. Might take a couple of weeks to conclude it. So...that's the p.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
I don't see any point dating someone you know you can't marry, you did good by letting her know about your feelings instead of leading her on and jilting her in the die minute.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Charlentine(m): 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
It's obvious you want to do " Hit & Run"

Be careful who you wrong, some people spend their whole lives seeking revenge ( 48 Laws of Power)

You feel you are smart ; it's better you make your intentions clear and forget the additional money you are conning out of her.

Extorting a woman in any form isn't dignifying in my humble opinion...if your story is true (most stories are attention-seeking)

I find it hard to cheat people; punishment meted by God/Karma is often triple or worse... be careful, you might be repaid with interest
I don't understand a word of this. Did u not read the op at all. The whole problem is my honesty and straightforward nature. So perhaps re-read, and then re-comment. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by steppin: 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:
Wickedness indeed. Every relationship doesn't end in marriage. Get that into your head.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Charlentine:

Nawa oh in my entire life i havent come across this kind of self centered person n i dont pray to see.Na real wa.Hisses

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Charlentine(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
warriorPedigree:
Let me be a bad boy for the boy code sake. Don't tell her off, be real nice and romantic till your money deal is done, then disappear.
Nice. tho I don't think that's being bad...just smart! It IS my money.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by sandraanakebe(f): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Why date her when you know she is not the type you would love to settle down with?

You started it, so finish it...But try to finish it well cos such ladies could be dangerous.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by freecocoa(f): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
I don't get this, like you told her outrightly "I won't marry you" or you merely said you weren't ready for marriage as at time of dating? Cos I find it hard to believe that a woman of marriageable age, who is also interested in marriage, would agree to casual just fun dating.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Charlentine:
I don't understand a word of this. Did u not read the op at all. The whole problem is my honesty and straightforward nature. So perhaps re-read, and then re-comment. Thanks.

Do as you please...satisfied?
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Outofsync(m): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
Marriage ii not by force

but I'll advice you to stay close to your guys few weeks after the breakup to avoid stories that touch...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by PrickGetSize(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
TINALETC3:
Hmmmm
Honey, it's like you want to say something. Come on, don't be shy. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Outofsync(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
Elesta:

Nawa oh in my entire life i havent come across this kind of self centered person n i dont pray to see.Na real wa.Hisses
What is self-centered in what he said now
He said he was dating the girl casually but ain't intrested anymore.
Marriage ain't by force and he said he didn't even mention marriage in the first place undecidedundecided

Is comprehension an issue for you

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
So you just wanna date, phuck & have fun abi?

Stop wasting people time, if you are not ready for marriage dont DATE, whats wrong with people in some part of this country.

You got admire abok*s , if they start dating, them don ready for marriage & 80% of them dont do premarital sex
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Brightology2(m): 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:
mitchew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.