Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. (2997 Views)

Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? / In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Laveda(f): 10:16am On Feb 24, 2017
Uhhhh

Just lov him and screw him right.

1 Like

Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2017
Aderola15:

Had to ask because you described my ex in your post.

Can I relate? Fvckin Yes babez. He wants to dictate everything and you try giving him reasons why you guys shouldn't do want he wants, dude blackmails you emotionally. He can nag from now till next year if you let him. Peevish and paranoid? lawd yes. angry angry angry
im rolling on the floor here its hilarious, people say women nag, its nothing compared to men their nagging will make you want to donate your ears. sorry you had such experience.
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 24, 2017
elyna:
im rolling on the floor here its hilarious, people say women nag, its nothing compared to men their nagging will make you want to donate your ears. sorry you had such experience.

A nagging man? Kuku kee me cry cry cry

Experience is the best teacher they say. A man that talks much is a no no for me. Just carry your wahala and go abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2017
The moment he opens his mouth just know it's lies he's spewing out

He looooves attention. Always wants to be the cool 1 which is extremely childish especially his definition of cool

He's a pretender. He gossips a lot behind your back yet will form best friend in front of you.

He's a hypocrite. He'll even be the first to point hands and say u've joined the bad gang even if everybody knows he's the leader

He thinks being rich is the key to happiness, how silly !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Lagusta(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2017
I have many exes, but there is one advice common to all of them.....

DO NOT ARGUE BACK!!! I REPEAT, DO NOT ARGUE BACK!!!!

Daz all.....
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by NemzySeries(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2017
Aderola15:

And I wasn't paid for the beautiful services rendered, poor me. cry embarassed tongue
lol.... ur reward is in heaven
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 24, 2017
NemzySeries:

lol.... ur reward is in heaven

Hahahaha cheesy grin grin

Amen pastor tongue

1 Like

Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 24, 2017
lovelygurl:

He looooves attention. Always want to be the cool 1 which is extremely childish especially his definition of cool

He's a pretender. He gossips a lot behind your back yet will form best friend in front of you.

He's a hypocrite. He'll even be the first to point hands and say u've joined the bad gang even if everybody knows he's the leader

Wow wow wow, just wow. shocked shocked shocked

All these boys sef. angry undecided
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 24, 2017
Lagusta:
I have many exes, but there is one advice common to all of them.....

DO NOT ARGUE BACK!!! I REPEAT, DO NOT ARGUE BACK!!!!

Daz all.....

Must you always remember the fight that caused the blow?
Ayaf tire sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Aderola15:

Wow wow wow, just wow. shocked shocked shocked

All these boys sef. angry undecided

Lool as in!

Men all the way, no more dating BOYS lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by NemzySeries(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
grin grin grin
b laffing me oooo but d babe rili show me ghana pepper dat year
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by NemzySeries(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
lovelygurl:

He looooves attention. Always want to be the cool 1 which is extremely childish especially his definition of cool

uve seen it all....... jst start up a reality shw

1 Like

Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
Don't trust him around any gal xcept his mum nd sister

1 Like

Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
NemzySeries:

uve seen it all....... jst start up a reality shw

Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by bigybanty10(m): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
mauryn87:
Don't trust him around any gal xcept his mum nd sister

Hahahahaahah!!! can't stop lmao

Like seriously?

Daa nigga must be a real player!
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
bigybanty10:

Hahahahaahah!!! can't stop lmao

Like seriously?

Daa nigga must be a real player!
yeah.. he was
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by bigybanty10(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
mauryn87:
yeah.. he was
Too bad ! Take heart
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
bigybanty10:

Too bad !
Take heart
lol..am way past dat train....
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Lagusta(m): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Must you always remember the fight that caused the blow?
Ayaf tire sef.

maami, please leave me and let me drive my car....

i jus dey talk my own for the babas wey dey here

[size=20pt]DO NOT ARGUE BACK!!![/size]

Okay oooo
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nothing. If he loves her more than he loved me, he'll probably try to be a better man for her. So it's really not my place. Plus, I don't care.
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Genea(f): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Lets assume that you get to meet the person that is dating your ex now, what advise will you give to him or her.

Mine is: Don't allow her to see your bank account balance if you do, two things are involved.
never put ur eggs in one basket, he isn't worth it
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Genea(f): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
ZarZar:
Nothing. If he loves her more than he loved me, he'll probably try to be a better man for her. So it's really not my place. Plus, I don't care.
if he didn't treat you ryt, how sure are you that he wud treat her any bera?
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mine is beware of Mr. Sam, Col. Rufus, among others
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nomzylicious(f): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wen u see him with another girl be rest assured she is his cousin even wen caught in d act. He can lie for Africa. Damn he is so cute!!!
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Genea(f): 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Aderola15:
Ex no1 - respect and love him unconditionally, even with his madness wink kiss

Ex no2 - laugh, my sister laugh ooooo even if his jokes are super duper dry angry undecided

Ex no3 - Babysit this one, call every second to check up on him. kiss

Op ah shuu kwantinu
na only u waka come?
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Genea(f): 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
elyna:
he thinks he knows everything, trust me he dosent . he will want to change everything about you even your age and name in other words he's extremely controlling he'll suspect your dad of being your boyfriend if youre not careful, he's a faithful guy but you'll get tired of his bullshit sooner he ain't worth it, above all he's the oldest baby ever so tread carefully ,annoy him at the expense of getting slapped.
shocked this got me scared as f**k and here I was thinking mine was worse
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Genea:
na only u waka come?
What na Genea angry angry undecided
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Genea(f): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
Aderola15:

What na Genea angry angry undecided
norin oooo izz well in French language... Tygaah will treat u bera
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Genea:
shocked this got me scared as f**k and here I was thinking mine was worse
Tell me something young lady grin cheesy tongue
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Genea:
if he didn't treat you ryt, how sure are you that he wud treat her any bera?

That's why I said, if he cares much deeper for her, then he'll probably mend his ways for the sake of whatever meaningful thing they share together. I have no way of knowing this, I'm just assuming. Either way, I'd never go out of my way to warn another girl about a man I was with, because I don't wanna come across as a bitter & jealous ex. However things turn out, that's between them. I just really don't care about that sort of thing. Ex? None of my business.
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Genea:
norin oooo izz well in French language... Tygaah will treat u bera
He's treating me berra already kiss tongue
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Genea(f): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Aderola15:

He's treating me berra already kiss tongue
choi, I envy u... I trust dah rapist sah, he fit represent wella

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? / Between A Bad Wife And Poverty, Which Of Them Kills A Man Faster / Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.