Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. (3001 Views)

Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? / In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Genea(f): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
ZarZar:

That's why I said, if he cares much deeper for her, then he'll probably mend his ways for the sake of whatever meaningful thing they share together. I have no way of knowing this, I'm just assuming. Either way, I'd never go out of my way to warn another girl about a man I was with, because I don't wanna come across as a bitter & jealous ex. However things turn out, that's between them. I just really don't care about that sort of thing. Ex? None of my business.
mmmmm, I understand you... Nice points

1 Like

Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Genea(f): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Aderola15:

Tell me something young lady grin cheesy tongue
lol gbeborun
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Genea:
choi, I envy u... I trust dah rapist sah, he fit represent wella

Haaaaaa shocked shocked shocked

I wee tell him undecided angry
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Genea(f): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Aderola15:

Haaaaaa shocked shocked shocked

I wee tell him undecided angry
come and collect tfare, mtcheeeew
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by pepemendy(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
don't open her pant u will regret d smelly toto
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by eitsei(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
I will just say good luck
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by jakandeola(m): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Genea:
come and collect tfare, mtcheeeew
wat does ur bobo giv to u dat u tink oda guys cant
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by jakandeola(m): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
pepemendy:
don't open her pant u will regret d smelly toto
get sence
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Genea(f): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
jakandeola:
wat does ur bobo giv to u dat u tink oda guys cant
will u give me? undecided
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by jakandeola(m): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
Genea:
will u give me? undecided
I just wanna know
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Genea(f): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
jakandeola:
I just wanna know
naaaa won't tell ya wink
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by jakandeola(m): 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
Genea:
naaaa won't tell ya wink
pls tell I rily want to know
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Marrtynze(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
She is the best, wife her, girl was too good for me, didn't know how to handle such then

1 Like

Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 25, 2017
Genea:
shocked this got me scared as f**k and here I was thinking mine was worse
my sister it was hell and the way he'll turn everything around to make you the bad person eh, you'd be shocked.
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Genea(f): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2017
elyna:
my sister it was hell and the way he'll turn everything around to make you the bad person eh, you'd be shocked.
tnk God you left with your sanity and self esteem intact..
Re: What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex. by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 25, 2017
Advice am say wetin happen.
You dating anyone of my exes? wife her and fūck off.
Good riddance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive / Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? / Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.