Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) (59839 Views)

Fayose, Tinubu, Aregbesola At Dele Alake’s Father’s Burial In Lagos (Photos) / Fayose And Bola Tinubu Shake Hands At Akeredolu's Swearing-In Ceremony (Photos) / Private Jets In Akure During Akeredolu's Swearing In Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
We know that boy called Fayose very well, food is his problem.
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Rashdimuh:
Lol Ayiri is Itsekhiri and has Yoruba blood in him.
Yoruba blood hmm...... well, Itsekiri''s are descendants of Oduduwa

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
ddippset:
I say it again, Fayose is subtly looking for a safe landing. If you understand the way Christmas comes and goes so fast nowadays, you would understand that Fayose's immunity would be gone within a twinkle of an eye. It is beginning to dawn on him.

You and your daura mindset.... You think everything is all about SSS...

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Billyonaire:
Everyone goes there with their photographer. Who ever goes close to Tinubu, says, "Snap me with the maradona of our time". They all think Buhari will die, so they are going close to anyone related to Osinbanjo. They dont know that those who make the biggest money are the ones who vandalize oil pipelines and there is a gentleman seen with Tinubu there, he is the mastermind behind destruction of pipelines and Tinubu needed him to blow up pipelines and make the country ungovernable for GEJ. Tinubu will use him again, should Buhari recover and he needs to destract Tinubu from anti-corruption fight.

People think PDP is the one fighting Tinubu, Yes, they are right. All key APC members where once PDP members and now their sins are washed away.

You see this country ? It is a joke.
For ur mind u be analyst, dey der dey analyse rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by Zulu212: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
thats politics without bitterness
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Fayose is a real man I swear this is what I love in people like Fayose see matured politics in display apc una see una lives as useless as it is One nitwit lilypoo dare devil in Kaduna house of vampire was telling herdsmen to be attacking people that voted for opposition.

See how Fayose is so free and enjoying everything I know apc will commit suicide today that is true man the man ofd the moment Fayose carry on. I swear the North are just dead in brain see how other part of Nigeria are embracing each other with no political anger or disaffection the Gov in the East relat with each others well the one is the West doing same with no killings or revenges on any one for not be in the same party but the tsetse flies in the North are instigating Fulani bastards to be inflicting pains on any community that voted for opposition that is why the North is nothing but a land of the clowns. No apology.

Fayose God bless you.
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by colli247(m): 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
sixtuschimere:
Guess the PDP governor spotted at Akeredolu's swearing-in ceremony in the presence of APC Chieftains and governors.This man eeh!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/see-pdp-governor-spotted-at-akeredolus.html
DINO MY MAN IS THERE
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by Charly68: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Politics is about networking with people...never think Baba Fayooo will open his eyes for somebody to overrun him in Ekiti. He is a smart politician. .In any case the dynamics of politics is changing very rapidly in the country.
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by zudozz: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
who voted this old man again? People will never learn. Is nt this man too old to rule anyone. Tomorrow he ll be ruling from a london hospital.
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by emyddon: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
Governor Ganduje of Kano state is always the center of attraction. Funny guy.
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
Keneking:
Who cares?
i
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by damkin24(m): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
philGeo:
How many times Fayose will make it clear that nobody will come between him and his Yoruba brothers? Op, please help me check your brain.
Bros is Fayemi or Segun oni not one of his Yoruba brothers?

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by excel101(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
ddippset:
I say it again, Fayose is subtly looking for a safe landing. If you understand the way Christmas comes and goes so fast nowadays, you would understand that Fayose's immunity would be gone within a twinkle of an eye. It is beginning to dawn on him.
You see why your reasoning is very myopic. Fayose is a man that rejoices with those rejoicing and also the other way wrong. There's no bitterness in politics especially when it got to do with his brotherly state ( Ondo State )
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
charliboy654:

For ur mind u be analyst, dey der dey analyse rubbish.
You didnt have to edit my write up to make it look bad. That is so insane.
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by shiimah: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Hmm this Niger Delta boy (Ayiri) Don go places oh! Well, it's good for me, reason best known to me
Ayiri might vie for governor or Senate come 2019 or 2023... he is really strategizing.... good for him
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by tinsel: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
TPAND:
So Tinubu sef waka come... chai chai.

With Osibanjo in control, Tinubu is laughing last.
I also see APC getting better and well organized. Buhari is a divisive leader.
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by ojibole(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
a pity our ancestors r nw our leaders
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by Chuksonyeike: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
tinsel:

With Osibanjo in control, Tinubu is laughing last.
I also see APC getting better and well organized. Buhari is a divisive leader.

lol you really believe Tinubu or Osibanjo can win in 2019? How many states sef dem fit win grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by lx3as(m): 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
seunmsg:
This politics ehn! Even Segun Oni is now romancing Tinubu to the point of going to welcome him at the airport. Never say never in politics.
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by lx3as(m): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
seunmsg:
This politics ehn! Even Segun Oni is now romancing Tinubu to the point of going to welcome him at the airport. Never say never in politics.

Just look at how Fayemi was 'giraffing' to see Tinubu in the third picture.
Nothing wrong with Fayose being in the gathering, the history of Ondo and Ekiti States are interwoven; you can't really separate the two states on many criteria. He is the closest governor to Akeredolu.
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Etzakoos:
Apc Loading For Fayose...2019 Loading
DID YOU know THAT AKEREDOLUS FATHER AND FAYOSES FATHER ARE CHILDHOOD FRIENDS?
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by lereinter(m): 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
fayose went to celebrate with is enemies
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by kowa1(m): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nigeria supporting politicians.....

Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
TPAND:
So Tinubu sef waka come... chai chai.
Success no get enemy
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by autonomous22: 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Etzakoos:
Apc Loading For Fayose...2019 Loading

U mumu eeh....
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by Dareomo(m): 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Let Aketi, Arakunrin not be far from his learned friend BRF to bring sanity and sanctity to the governance of Ondo State.

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by tinsel: 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

lol you really believe Tinubu or Osibanjo can win in 2019? How many states sef dem fit win grin grin grin grin grin
I am not talking about 2019 please. I am talking about making good the remaining two years.
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
Billyonaire:
You didnt have to edit my write up to make it look bad. That is so insane.
Nah, I didn't edit ur write up dude. But ur analysis is crap.
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
charliboy654:

Nah, I didn't edit ur write up dude. But ur analysis is crap.
Gerout! Gerout!! Gerrara here!
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
shiimah:
Ayiri might vie for governor or Senate come 2019 or 2023... he is really strategizing.... good for him
Some Itsekiri people aren't really happy with Ayiri, so that might be abit difficult. He currently has a Court case going on. He was sued for misappropriation of funds that was suppose to be use to develope some itsekiri communities.
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
philGeo:
How many times Fayose will make it clear that nobody will come between him and his Yoruba brothers? Op, please help me check your brain.
Re: Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) by kbbanj10(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
ddippset:
lol you're a good analyst true talk

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) / Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt / 5 Nigerian Television Series That Held Us Spellbound This Decade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.