Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Will He Still Marry Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will He Still Marry Me? (4117 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by amakadihot87(f): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sapphire86:

Thank you. That's what life will do to one and if one is wise, he or she will learn from it.
.......yea you are right
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sapphire86:
Wow.... wickedness at its peak!!

Sweetie, you are dating a child Not a man. Unfortunately he sees you as a constant in his life that is going NOWHERE. He has succeeded in blackmailing you emotionally.

My dear, how many times have you cooked, cleaned, opened your legs (and probably aborted) for him
Forget the deceitful introduction his family.members give you at outings; it's all a camouflage. Are you saying if he impregnates one of those small girls, his family will choose you over her??

My dear, you CANNOT keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results - it's called MADNESS.
Now that the deed has been done, what should you do?

1. Dump your child of a man if you want 2017 to be different for you. Either he mans up and makes a honest woman out of you or he walks out of your life permanently for good.

2. Shun any family member of his tryna make you rescind your decision because if you were their daughter, they won't open their eyes and allow their daughter stay in an auto pilot plane permanently.

3. Pray to God and bombard heaven aggressively.

2017 shall be your year. You will meet your own husband and recover your lost years in Jesus name.
I don't really like abusing girls. But after my previous dating experience I will never have anything to do with such women. They have too much emotional gabbage.
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by Sapphire86(f): 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

I don't really like abusing girls. But after my previous dating experience I will never have anything to do with such women. They have too much emotional gabbage.

And you quoted me to say
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sapphire86:

And you quoted me to say
Am trying to say even if she leaves she will still be attached emotionally and that's dangerous for any guy she meets.
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by Sapphire86(f): 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Am trying to say even if she leaves she will still be attached emotionally and that's dangerous for any guy she meets.

Oh I get you. That's why I say she Should pray because its only God that can heal her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... / What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] / 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.