Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) (49022 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by joinnow: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Carmal90:

How sir

do u have fulani herdmen proof if not run
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Ruggedpen: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
yourboss:
thanks so much for your idea bro, I'm very grateful and I will try to make inquiries on this
i have 25 litters and expecting more, if u are interested let me know.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by dhantey324(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
greatnaija01:
POULTRY - catfish, pigery, snails, cattle or goat meat... planting crops n harvesting, quail eggs etc

Biitcoin Investments (not the naija schemes o) that pay you for life

ANDROID APP development, DESIGN APPS N GET PAID PER DOWNLOADS

public transport biz.. it nevers gets obsolete I SAW A DANFO BUS ON NAIRALAND THIS MORNING FOR 450K... kindly check it out

start a tutorial centre

build caravans and sell... this is a ready market

Import goods and sell... I import from china and sell on KONGA and JUMIA... i started with 60k.. but make 200 monthly after 2months tho

there are many more... but just know that all these will cost you less that 150k to start each. GOD BLESS ya

Sorry to disturb you, how do I sell stuffs on konga and jumia. I intend starting it but I can't see anything about selling things on their site. Thanks. Expecting your reply.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Jimi23(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
freeman67:
Since you have time and intend to run it yourself, a provision business may not be a bad idea..depending on your location. If you are to try it, you can dedicate say a month or two to study from a previous owner.

He won't make much from this investment. He shouldn't veer into it at all

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Bishops10(m): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
greatnaija01:
POULTRY - catfish, pigery, snails, cattle or goat meat... planting crops n harvesting, quail eggs etc

public transport biz.. it nevers gets obsolete I SAW A DANFO BUS ON NAIRALAND THIS MORNING FOR 450K... kindly check it out

start a tutorial centre

Import goods and sell... I import from china and sell on KONGA and JUMIA... i started with 60k.. but make 200 monthly after 2months tho

there are many more... but just know that all these will cost you less that 150k to start each. GOD BLESS ya

Sir,please I'm interested in the importation business

my whatsapp number is 08176255344
Thanks
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by muhammad23(m): 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
I sent you a pm, please reply. Thanks
SehgateTeam:
OP tell me if you know anywhere you can source palm kernel shell in large quantity then I will help you to secure 12months supply LPO with well exterblished company. payment is on delivery.

Note: I will not be involve in this business. I help you with confirm LPO I go my way. you can start with the capital you are holding.

Read more.

Vast opportunities in Nigeria Agricultural business sector . Eye opener for Agro Investors.

https://sehgatehub./2017/02/11/vast-opportunities-in-nigeria-agricultural-business-sector-eye-opener-for-agro-investors/
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by SehgateTeam(m): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
lereinter:

agricultural business is not for people that ve 400k only and want to make profit out of it immediately

Hmmmmm.you can only talk about what you know. you have no power over business opportunities you never heard about.

I once heard that Mr Dangote started agricultural business with 500k. meanwhile that was then, but you have to start somewhere.

thanks for your comment.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Psoul:

Most times when i read a post like this, i get worried. My worry is that dont ppl kw what they are capable of doing. Pple should try to be proactive in nature...

Think of what u r good at and what u enjoy doing, that is the only business u can do and do well in it. What if u love computer and i advise u to use the money to buy a fairly used bus and start using it for transportation biz, will u do it. If u do, it means u dont kw what u want in life.

Solid advice here.

I'll also add that you find the balance between what you love and what people will buy.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by ozisezuo: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
If I have this kind money I will open a mini pharmacy store and with time it will stabilise.my brother think very well oooo.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by jimb(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

gosh! I really wish say na me get d 400k. I won't bother asking 4 business suggestions as I already have 1 in mind. it will b more dan enof.

plz op don't invest d money on any bitcoin or whatever oooo

Someppu have head but no cap. some have cap but no head.

wat a life!

Tell me about yours and if its very much lucrative, less stressful, well planed out and suits my caliber of person I will see to.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by emmaliver(m): 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
Space booked.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by henrixx(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
SehgateTeam:
OP tell me if you know anywhere you can source palm kernel shell in large quantity then I will help you to secure 12months supply LPO with well exterblished company. payment is on delivery.

Note: I will not be involve in this business. I help you with confirm LPO I go my way. you can start with the capital you are holding.

Read more.

Vast opportunities in Nigeria Agricultural business sector . Eye opener for Agro Investors.

https://sehgatehub./2017/02/11/vast-opportunities-in-nigeria-agricultural-business-sector-eye-opener-for-agro-investors/
hey, i can do this. How do we connect ?
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by csbenedict: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
SnowJay92:

Where's your location?
surulere and lagos island
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by ymarts: 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
yourboss:
Good day sir/ma

Pls I need your ideas on a business which I can start or invest in with 400k so I can be earning some profit... Pls I'm not into bets or ponzi schemes, I wanna start the business that I will run myself like shops and other business, I'm a young guy age ranges between 20 - 25.

Your ideas of business is welcome pls kindly contribute and I will really appreciate. Thanks
‎‎Do you want to make money online by selling things you imported from China on: konga, jumia, kaymu (jumia market), olx, etc but you don't know how to do that because u live outside Lagos? Zuma Marketing Ltd will help you sell any item you want to sell online fast even if you don't live in Lagos, how?

1. We will help you keep your products in our retail warehouse in Lagos and help you print/process and ship your orders on ‎konga, jumia, olx and other e-commerce websites you want.

2. We will help you collect your returned items from konga, jumia, etc and store for you till you get new orders for them.‎

3. We will help you carry your package from CBO when it arrives Lagos and store for you or send to your location.‎

We can also help you sell on our own online platforms, but you must send the items you want us to sell for you to us to keep in our warehouse for easy delivery to buyers. You get paid for any sale the next day after delivery of the item to the buyer.

‎We also do cash on delivery service to buyers in Lagos, Abuja and Port-harcourt. We don't accept items above 5kg for now. We only accept items below 5kg for now. We can come to your office, shop or house to pick up the item to deliver, but we will charge you extra money for the pick-up, plus the delivery charge to the buyer.‎

We work with CBO/Zubby. Zubby will help you buy items at cheap price from China and send to Nigeria, and we then pick it up from CBO warehouse and deliver to you anywhere you are in Nigeria or if u want us to help you sell it online while u manage your store online by yourself, we can help put you through. We will train u on how to start mini importation from China for free.‎

You can start with the capital you have now, in facts it's even too much, and u will be making huge profit immediately. We will help put you through for free.‎

For more. details about our services, chat with us on whatsapp: 08037295021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by csbenedict: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
lonelydora:

Your base,bro?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by csbenedict: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ifylicious:

Where is ur location. I 'll send u a pm
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by csbenedict: 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

You be Aba boy?

my tailors are from aba. but myself I got trained by someone from aba. though am from nnewi.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by millhouse: 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
kul
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by kuuljay(m): 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dry cleaning
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by joshyo1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
greatnaija01:

start a tutorial centre

please what are you import that you make that much, I will love if you I box me at joshuammem@yahoo.com
thankx

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Shakitibob0: 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
360command:
buy wholesale and sell online...

research is the key. gaming is not my niche but I took advantage of it. I got into group chat and saw people who are in need of computer accessories used in gaming. went to computer village bought one, placed an ad , got lots of calls, sold it twice the price I bought it.

I also went to computer village, I built a gaming machine to play advance games by buying the computer parts cheap and then built it.. posted an ad and I was able to sell the computer.. I made good sales..

this is a niche I never knew about though I had an idea.

perhaps you can look into it, there are gamers our there who are in need of high graphic cards or processors which you can look into.. or you can find another niche to go into..

which online platform do you sell them please
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by hman4real(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Destinycarsng:
Nice contributions, actually they are all Good , but I will prefer u go into network biz ,. E.g Bitcoin biz ,. If I have that amount (400k) b4 a month I should be having double of my investment and more without stress ,. I call it SOFT WORK ,

pls how do we connect? I want to learn more about block chain. i hate PM Massage cos is hard to locate your message among junk mail
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Ay04z(m): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
time to invest my ponzi Money on something more real ooo....
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Brinxs(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
I greet you sir. Please I'm really interested in this bitcoin thingy but I need guidance and advice on what to do and how to make money with it.
I'll appreciate it if you whatsapp me on 08068819554. thanks n God bless.

Destinycarsng:
Nice contributions, actually they are all Good , but I will prefer u go into network biz ,. E.g Bitcoin biz ,. If I have that amount (400k) b4 a month I should be having double of my investment and more without stress ,. I call it SOFT WORK ,
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
jimb:

Tell me about yours and if its very much lucrative, less stressful, well planed out and suits my caliber of person I will see to.

it's computer business actually. photocopy, printing, online services, etc in 1 of the University's campuses UNIBEN to b precise. trust me, d job is very lucrative.

If only I have d Capital to set up mine.
dat was why I said some ppu have cap but no head
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
SehgateTeam:

Read more.

am interested i have a source where i can get palm kernel shell in large quality 08039247443

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
kayzat:

You can drop your idea madam and who knows someone may be interested to partner you.

I have dropped it.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Harkindeylee(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
greatnaija01:

start a tutorial centre

Bro can I email you?

need to know more about this.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by damrmd02(f): 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
really got an idea here.thanks all
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by KingAfo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
okpon77:

I am truly impressed at your willingness to venture into business. My advise is for you to go into Agricultural business..
For example buying and selling palm oil as a wholesaler .do a market survey and do your calculations well.. believe me you will make good profit..
For those who missed out on the opportunity last year , when a 25litre keg was sold for 5-7k btw feb-April and was resold for 20-25k as at oct-dec last year..
Now with 400k you can buy palm oil, rent a shop and store to resell when the price increases..
Contact me for more enquiries..
Good idea bro. Let me add gari ijebu too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan / Sanwo-Olu Commissions UBA Business Office At New Ultra-modern Afriland Towers / Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Father's Cupboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.