Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear (8508 Views)

If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by Jodha(f): 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Martin124:
meh as ee dey be na eh,,,I never know weather this country go contain me ooo:::

E no go contain yhu jhoor.. I want yhu to travel out.. So yhu can be sending me money grin grin

On a serious note.. What do yhu mean by "this country no go contain yhu" undecided
Re: Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

E no go contain yhu jhoor.. I want yhu to travel out.. So yhu can be sending me money grin grin

On a serious note.. What do yhu mean by "this country no go contain yhu" undecided
meh dear hmmm you surpose know na...ma pm u,,,d matter tire me ooo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Do When You’re Single And Hornnny. / Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics / Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.