Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos (64475 Views)

Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by LecciGucci: 12:22am On Feb 26, 2017
bantudra:

you may be right...

maybe i am generalizing too much... undecided

Yea.. u might.
U can tey another if u still single
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2017
Amarabae:
The infiltration of social media by bigots poses a threat to national unity.
It shocks me about how anything goodnews about Igbos irritates some people.
the use of social media to demonize the Igbos must be challenged and confronted.
The hatred is real.
why are u so pained? what I don't understand about u ppl is why you keep playing the victim card. you said they hate u ppl, are u telling us here that you love them but they hate you. you ppl will start up issue, when they give it back to you, you start screaming and playing victim. you hate yorubas and yorubas hate you, but you are here crying the victim cry. this is outlandish. you like to do what you you can't allow others to do in ur land in another man land, but when they try to caution u, you shout they hate u. are you telling me you like them and they hate you back?, I must create a thread for this. this is thrash.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by LecciGucci: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2017
wizzakosh:
a Yoruba girl, and that leads to ur conclusion. clap for self. so if I tell u about chinaza that I dated but wanted to take life out of me nko?. does that mean all of them are same?

Haha i dnt want to go into details..
But i kno people who share same story as me

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:24am On Feb 26, 2017
LecciGucci:
Ipob gals are very very beautiful no doubt.
Asin eeh if u enter owerri (imsu) u go run mad.

Fresh yellow gals everywhere....
I havnt understood why God pack pretty gals full that side...
I LOVE IGBO WOMEN SO MUCH.. THE BEST WIFE MATERIAL..FOLLOWED BY CALABAR women

Your head dey there.
o boy the moment wey I enter that imsu ehn, my pen*s nah the only thing wey come dey work; the cassava just dey control me like a remote up and down. Am sorry to say this buh beautiful beautiful girls full there like sandgrin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by LecciGucci: 12:24am On Feb 26, 2017
Sugarhugs:

Jealousy? My uncle married an igbo woman a di can tell you it's terrible!

Hmm ok den...
I hv been rolling nice with all igbo women i came across with
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 26, 2017
unstableaswater:

If u give u now, u will go to Church for thanks giving... grin

It is hard to find an igbo woman that is not gorgeous, very difficult. The one u quoted is a fine girl and u know it.
lol, and you thing everybody want to settle for less?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:29am On Feb 26, 2017
davidif:

Wait What?!?!? Because she is light skinned?
It seems as if anyone that's light skinned is now "cute" to you people. If you think this lady is pretty them y'all must have some really low standards.

Black monkey na you fine pass. Olukucheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:35am On Feb 26, 2017
Sugarhugs:

Igbo girls aren't good for wife material.

Ask anywhere. We urhobo girls are the best when it comes to wife material.

You mean you urhobo girls wey be fuckaholics. Open a thread about urhobo girls and leave this onegrin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by LecciGucci: 12:36am On Feb 26, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Your head dey there.
o boy the moment wey I enter that imsu ehn, my pen*s nah the only thing wey come dey work; the cassava just dey control me like a remote up and down. Am sorry to say this buy beautiful beautiful girls full there like sandgrin

grin
Guy asin eeh... if u go there ur name go turn to Mr dickson.?

Wetin u find fo there sef.?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 26, 2017
Amarabae:
bla bla blah you are boring, try another trash story.
My first reply to you must have given you a reality shock.
bla, bla, bla. the reality is hard to take. I understand u ladies like those that will deceive u that u are pretty. but for those the tell you the truth directly to ur face are you enemies. since av understood that, I have to let u go with those that hoodwink you all around. shalom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:40am On Feb 26, 2017
jeesprecy:
All am seeing is a mature , fair and fast ageing woman
Igbo pple and hype ehn...

Coming from an ugly ducklinggrin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:44am On Feb 26, 2017
LecciGucci:

grin
Guy asin eeh... if u go there ur name go turn to Mr dickson.?

Wetin u find fo there sef.?

I went there fer a scholarship payment verification.
Anyways I am Igbo from 042 buh mehn as I see those imsu girls... o lawd akant take this.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by LecciGucci: 12:50am On Feb 26, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

I went there fer a scholarship payment verification.
Anyways I am Igbo from 042 buh mehn as I see those imsu girls... o lawd akant take this.

Hahahaha.. the day i took my friend there.
He confessed!..

O42 thats enugu right?.. or anambra?
Used to hear dat from phyno
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:54am On Feb 26, 2017
LecciGucci:

Hahahaha.. the day i took my friend there.
He confessed!..

O42 thats enugu right?.. or anambra?
Used to hear dat from phyno

042 is Enugu
the derivation came from the first three digits of the land line that was used fer communication back then fer eg: 042331953.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by LecciGucci: 12:57am On Feb 26, 2017
wizzakosh:
a Yoruba girl, and that leads to ur conclusion. clap for self. so if I tell u about chinaza that I dated but wanted to take life out of me nko?. does that mean all of them are same?

Bros i know know where u are from
But im only saying d truth based on my observation.... there are good and bad gals but on average ibo gals are better companion.

Even yoruba men leaving there women yo marry ibo saw somethin... yoruba women can quarrel and and fight u.. i mean physically.
And finish u with abusive words.
Igbo women are the most sought after.
Evry tribe marry them... dats for a reason.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by LecciGucci: 12:58am On Feb 26, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

042 is Enugu
the derivation came from the first three digits of the land line that was used fer communication back then fer eg: 042331953.

Hmm ok noted!!..Very creative.
And from my observation d tin wana take over d name of enugu sef.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:04am On Feb 26, 2017
Amarabae:
we are not comparing ourselves with fulani girls, we are both beautiful.
Btw leave fulani guys to praise their women, focus on your own women. Don't you have women?

Chai! Girl you wicked oo.grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by Finelatty: 1:46am On Feb 26, 2017
adem30:
@What age?
Congratulations
wetin concern you with her age yoruba?hypocrites..

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by belzabull(f): 2:20am On Feb 26, 2017
Sugarhugs:

Jealousy? My uncle married an igbo woman a di can tell you it's terrible!
urhobo women are the best according to you, yet your uncle left them to come marry an Igbo woman,

secondly let's even believe you for a second that it was 'terrible', so in your myopic mind, you use a singular case to judge the whole?

Thirdly how sure are we it's not your uncle who was the terrible one?, because from your terrible submission here, it looks more like that was the case

Finally, It's either you are dumb or stupidd to have made such a warped and daft conclusion, but I'll say you are not just dumb but plain stupidd

you just jealous and it's written all over your comment

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:21am On Feb 26, 2017
Wow Nwanne olisa afo Ngozi Chukwu oma Biafra , Chukwu gozie Biafra/Nigeria. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by thuggCheetah(m): 2:39am On Feb 26, 2017
belzabull:
typical 'righteous'balderdash from an ABOBAKU skull

just spare us this nonsense cliche already . can you tell me what you mean by another man's land? and what the hell dyu mean by caution? I guess threatening to throw anyone who doesn't vote your candidate into the lagoon isn't it?.

and I guess issuing such threat is a show of love abi?

Why do most of you coneheaded devils think that everyone is as daft and stupid as you amala eating mongrels?
Amarachi u dis Igbo girl, see as yhu wan finish Tajmudeen Abobaku my yoruba muslim brother wey no sabi use him ewedu filled brain
Take am easy abeg grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by nyabinghi(m): 3:37am On Feb 26, 2017
LecciGucci:

Bros i know know where u are from
But im only saying d truth based on my observation.... there are good and bad gals but on average ibo gals are better companion.

Even yoruba men leaving there women yo marry ibo saw somethin... yoruba women can quarrel and and fight u.. i mean physically.
And finish u with abusive words.
Igbo women are the most sought after.
Evry tribe marry them... dats for a reason.
voodoo stats, iranu abasha, what is the ratio of your women to yoruba women who married yoruba men, 89percent of igbo babes have hairy chests and beard. 78percent of them are osu.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by nyabinghi(m): 3:43am On Feb 26, 2017
Amarabae:
oh dear. but I will beat all women in your family lineage in a Beauty competition.
delusions,who dey deceive you. you go dey talk say you fine, na yam.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by nyabinghi(m): 3:47am On Feb 26, 2017
LecciGucci:

Hmm now i understand ur jealousy.
But why ar u all dissin and hating on ibo women pls??...
Ibo women are veey very good for marriage... they respect their men a lot trust me.. i have dated 3 or more ifbo gals... they hardly pick up a fight with u...
I have not dated urhobo shaa.
But a yoruba gal i dated was a hell for me.
Always ready to fighte on every little argument.
Wit very nast strong words against me undecidedtonto dike, and that flat nosed chinamanda that yoruba men dumped are what or even steph nora abi grace amah na wetin. Igbo women ride their men like donkeys since their men too mumu. Igbo babes can do anything to get bleeped by afonja men.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by kabrud: 4:06am On Feb 26, 2017
wizzakosh:
but u are not beautiful na. u are just normal. I mean, below average.

grin grin grin

Choi, see finishing. I mean diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by kabrud: 4:07am On Feb 26, 2017
Amarabae:
oh dear. but I will beat all women in your family lineage in a Beauty competition.

Choi, e pain am die.
This thing really pepper am.
grin grin grin

But he just said the truth na.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by davidif: 4:13am On Feb 26, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Black monkey na you fine pass. Olukucheesy

Goodness gracious! That's the most racist thing I've ever read on this website.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by kabrud: 4:23am On Feb 26, 2017
nyabinghi:
voodoo stats, iranu abasha, what is the ratio of your women to yoruba women who married yoruba men, 89percent of igbo babes have hairy chests and beard. 78percent of them are osu.

Choi, nyabinghi, u don show? You and this ur flat headed neighbours from the yeast always attacking urselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.