Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos (64524 Views)

Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by kabrud: 7:34am On Feb 26, 2017
wizzakosh:
envious u say, how can I envy ppl dat come in mass to my land for survival. I envy ppl that are above me. both those below my rank. for every one Yoruba moving to ur erosion ravaged land, there are 500 Igbos following a young shall grow yo the westside, the best side.

That is just the simple but bitter truth. As we talk right now, thousands of them are on their ways (inside Young Shall Grow buses) to Lagos, Kano, Kaduna etc in search of their daily bread.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by Alajiki(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2017
ThugCheetah:
Can u see d flat-headed Osu below me?
His type of pple made me understand y pig head is 8times more expensive than our Biafra human skulls in Onitsha human part market

Yes...we know all that about you unfortunate cowards...now what else?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by doublewisdom: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Inbreeding can't be possible in the house of a responsible Medical doctor that I have as a lovely father.. You see why I said that you have an unbaked little i.q.
Buhari has banned importation of brain so that dummies like you can afford a locally made one.
See finishing!

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by royal231(m): 7:49am On Feb 26, 2017
Nnamdi is not a terrorist.. He is a freedom fighter...

Yorubas always love to classify Nnamdi a terrorist...

Like Sanusi said... Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by 1metre: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2017
Annie939:
IPOB women are tooooooooo pretty and beautiful
you no go look your side? Abeg leave our women for us

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by bosco2017: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2017
kabrud:

That is just the simple but bitter truth. As we talk right now, thousands of them are on their ways (inside Young Shall Grow buses) to Lagos, Kano, Kaduna etc in search of their daily bread.

Igbos move to your areas including Lagos and other partts of South west because you guys are lazy and with no brain to do business . It is an insult for other people to come to your land and dominate you .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by bantudra: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2017
tishbite41:
super story.

the strange thing is the most fights was about white jesus christ..i hated the mugshot of that white basstard on my wall...

*spits*.. angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by kabrud: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2017
bosco2017:

Igbos move to your areas including Lagos and other partts of South west because you guys are lazy and with no brain to do business . It is an insult for other people to come to your land and dominate you .

Then why the cry when BRF packed and deported them back to their home?
What are they still doing in the north even though the northerners hate them and their "development'?
What stops them from developing their erosion-ravaged communities?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by kabrud: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2017
nyabinghi:
i have 5 monikers for dealing with them and 7 ips.

grin grin grin
Correct.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by zealblinks(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=Super1Star post=54055787]CHaiiiii

Even the blood sister of the Crowned Prince of Kuje Prison is moving on with her life.

Shey bi na kanu no hear word.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by LecciGucci: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2017
belzabull:
dont mind those envious clowns

igbo women are this and that, their bride price is this and that, they even call them osu, hey these same deranged idiots will beg and kill to marry an igbo girl, why don't they go and marry their dirty, promiscuous, tribe women.

an average Yoruba man will empty his bank account just to woo and beg an igbo girl for marriage , yet they come here to talk nonsense all the time

Yea so true my dear i will advise u to ibo gals to stop marrying them o..
From my own observation they dnt love u ibos.
Even wen they marry u.. its out of lust.
Trust me i hav spent a lot of time among ibos and yoruba and i know a lot

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by bantudra: 8:29am On Feb 26, 2017
LecciGucci:

Yea so true my dear i will advise u to ibo gals to stop marrying them o..
From my own observation they dnt love u ibos.
Even wen they marry u.. its out of lust.
Trust me i hav spent a lot of time among ibos and yoruba and i know a lot

see how una are beating each other up because of women..as if you can tell any woman who to marry or not...when did that ever worked?..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by TerrorSquad147: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2017
lastpage:

Shut your bloody Trap there!

When you and your likes are insulting other tribes, especially your nemesis that you dubbed Afonja, your brainless, flatinosis LiePOD-head did not realize you are Bigot but it is when they return the favor that it dawns on you that it is a threat to national unity, ehn?

You deride Northerners and Insult Westerners and you think you will find Peace? Mbaanu!

Hatred biggest Hatred ....and you children of ANGER and HATE (so much so you wish our President dead, just because he need a rest from a stressful job!) have proved beyond doubt that Bigotry is in your DNA, passed down from generation to generation, post the 1967 Biafraauud war routing!

When you change your ways, others would oblige you but till then, soak it up please
. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

**You cant have a negative mind ... and expect to live a positive life***
all these epistle and only 1 "like" angry, my dear you're a bloody phool undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by TerrorSquad147: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2017
lastpage:

Shut your bloody Trap there!

When you and your likes are insulting other tribes, especially your nemesis that you dubbed Afonja, your brainless, flatinosis LiePOD-head did not realize you are Bigot but it is when they return the favor that it dawns on you that it is a threat to national unity, ehn?

You deride Northerners and Insult Westerners and you think you will find Peace? Mbaanu!

Hatred biggest Hatred ....and you children of ANGER and HATE (so much so you wish our President dead, just because he need a rest from a stressful job!) have proved beyond doubt that Bigotry is in your DNA, passed down from generation to generation, post the 1967 Biafraauud war routing!

When you change your ways, others would oblige you but till then, soak it up please
. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

**You cant have a negative mind ... and expect to live a positive life***
all these epistle and only 1 "like" angry, my dear you're a bloody phool undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by TerrorSquad147: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Coming from an ugly ducklinggrin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by TerrorSquad147: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2017
belzabull:
urhobo women are the best according to you, yet your uncle left them to come marry an Igbo woman,

secondly let's even believe you for a second that it was 'terrible', so in your myopic mind, you use a singular case to judge the whole?

Thirdly how sure are we it's not your uncle who was the terrible one?, because from your terrible submission here, it looks more like that was the case

Finally, It's either you are dumb or stupidd to have made such a warped and daft conclusion, but I'll say you are not just dumb but plain stupidd

you just jealous and it's written all over your comment
JESU KRISTI shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by TerrorSquad147: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2017
belzabull:
typical 'righteous'balderdash from an ABOBAKU skull

just spare us this nonsense cliche already . can you tell me what you mean by another man's land? cry cry and what the hell dyu mean by caution? I guess threatening to throw anyone who doesn't vote your candidate into the lagoon isn't it?.

and I guess issuing such threat is a show of love abi?

Why do most of you coneheaded devils think that everyone is as daft and stupid as you amala eating mongrels?
why are you like this cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by TerrorSquad147: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2017
thuggCheetah:
Amarachi u dis Igbo girl, see as yhu wan finish Tajmudeen Abobaku my yoruba muslim brother wey no sabi use him ewedu filled brain
Take am easy abeg grin
mad man grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by TerrorSquad147: 8:48am On Feb 26, 2017
wizzakosh:
stop replying them jor, they are no match with u. did one u reply now is afraid to put her pic cos she no fine.
just continue licking the hairy part of her a.nus.... undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by LecciGucci: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2017
bantudra:

see how una are beating each other up because of women..as if you can tell any woman who to marry or not...when did that ever worked?..

I think ibo gals deserve better..
Ibo gals i hav know all shown me good love.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by bantudra: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2017
LecciGucci:

I think ibo gals deserve better..
Ibo gals i hav know all shown me good love.

i said nothing about all igbo gals..

kanus sister and only my ex....thats all...

and you said not all of them like to quarrel like my ex,i admitted and gave you right..

i moved on...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by TerrorSquad147: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2017
cstr100:

Get off my mention you leprous imp, and go play in the dirt.
someone cannot play with you again? cry cry cheesy cheesy grin grin cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by TerrorSquad147: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2017
belzabull:
who asked you about the history of your state of misery?

abobakus and endless stupidity. Guess what, there's only a thin line of difference between you hateful and envious yoruba's and the xenophobic South Africans. Infact you people are worse creatures. Only lazy, dirty, smelly iddiotts and omonile landgrabbers will ask fellow citizens to go back to their places.

Eg just
look at how this thread is paining your smelly ewedu soul

Please hurry and create that senseless thread, can't wait to read about the lamentations of pained CONEHEAD

Ewu gambia
bia this girl, issokay oo, before the mods will hide this thread oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by LecciGucci: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2017
bantudra:

i said nothing about all igbo gals..

kanus sister and only my ex....thats all...

Den quote d other people too..
U lef people who are abusing each other to quote me. . I havnt bash anyone on this topic.

Its all yorubas....
what did u say abt kanu sister
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by bantudra: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2017
LecciGucci:

Den quote d other people too..
U lef people who are abusing each other to quote me. . I havnt bash anyone on this topic.

Its all yorubas....
what did u say abt kanu sister

sister of a terrorist??... grin..

i have nothing against her personaly,although she is too lightskinned for my likens... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by Abagworo(m): 9:05am On Feb 26, 2017
She's nothing pretty

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by LecciGucci: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2017
bantudra:

sister of a terrorist??... grin..

i have nothing against her personaly,although she is too lightskinned for my likens... grin

Ok.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by elsomm(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2017
Berbierklaus:
While her brother is in jail? She fine sha
So she shouldn't marry because the brother is incarcerated in a jail?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by nyabinghi(m): 9:12am On Feb 26, 2017
bosco2017:

no wonder s africans were making mincemeat out of your brothers.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by silverspringle(f): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
How come everyone around her is darker, and she is the only yellow one there?
But their mum is fair and beautiful, even Nnamdi Kanu is fair and handsome. How else do u want her to be?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others / Why Tinubu Asked Osinbajo To Leave Lagos Politics, Relocate To Ogun — Babaleye / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.