Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos (64530 Views)

Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by davidif: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

See hypocrite. So what you said about light skinned girls is not racist, huh?

Since when did when did saying was not that cute racist? I just said it's pathetic that some black people worship light skinned women which it truly is. Where did I ever put light skinned women down?

I actually am not mad at your comments I am just using it as a teachable moment cos it would be hypocritical of me to laugh when a black man makes fun of me cheesy cheesy cheesy but get angry when a white person or a foreigner called me the same thing.

This light skinned obsession is one of the most widespread and most disdainful practice in every black community in the world. It is beyond ridiculous and stupid when someone holds another person higher because of there skin tone.

I even heard some that in some tribes the dowry is more expensive for the light skinned over the dark skinned girls which sounder so embarrassing to me as an African. It's no wonder a lot of girls bleach just because of this insecurities.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by LecciGucci: 9:56am On Feb 26, 2017
Annie939:
IPOB women are tooooooooo pretty and beautiful

Dnt mind that person saying
"u no go look ur side leave our women for us"
He is not ibo... yorubas wana make u chang ue mind abt them.. yea i cant relate to how deceitful they are.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by Nebuchadnezar: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Inbreeding can't be possible in the house of a responsible Medical doctor that I have as a lovely father.. You see why I said that you have an unbaked little i.q.
Buhari has banned importation of brain so that dummies like you can afford a locally made one.

blood of Habakkuk!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by bantudra: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2017
silverspringle:
But their mum is fair and beautiful, even Nnamdi Kanu is fair and handsome. How else do u want her to be?

more darker....

lightskinned is not in no more...

the trend is changing internationaly....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by phenol33(m): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2017
irrefragable:
Ada Biafra. Biafran ladies are always beautiful, all hail Biafra jare...
how many children she don born cos she resemble woman wey don born four or five children!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by ozoebuka1(m): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2017
unstableaswater:

Dude! I understand, ur country is a Zoo full of dumb animals.
yo crazy bro

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by ozoebuka1(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2017
wizzakosh:
oh, sure? mouth did not do this o. well no vex already, I say the truth when I see it. when I see beautiful babe, I will say nomata where she comes from. my brother married a beautiful Igbo lady from mbise in IMO. am not concern about ur tribe. only saying the obvious. I will say this to u, not by mouth. and not by pride, it is in my generation's gene, you can't compete with the less beautiful one my family. even with the guys. the girls are too much for you. there are beautiful Igbo girls but definitely u are not one of them. u are just below average. sorry about my manner, it is in my blood to say the obvious, even to girls from my tribe. I knw am not God and I can't create. but I have to say it.
oga Stop lying just to sound convincing... Amarabae fine and u know it, if her face doesn't explain beauty, I wonder what beauty meansundecided

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2017
davidif:

Since when did when did saying was not that cute racist? I just said it's pathetic that some black people worship light skinned women which it truly is. Where did I ever put light skinned women down?

I actually am not mad at your comments I am just using it as a teachable moment cos it would be hypocritical of me to laugh when a black man makes fun of me cheesy cheesy cheesy but get angry when a white person or a foreigner called me the same thing.

This light skinned obsession is one of the most widespread and most disdainful practice in every black community in the world. It is beyond ridiculous and stupid when someone holds another person higher because of there skin tone.

I even heard some that in some tribes the dowry is more expensive for the light skinned over the dark skinned girls which sounder so embarrassing to me as an African. It's no wonder a lot of girls bleach just because of this insecurities.

Mr man you don't know what you are saying.
According to you, the girl is not beautiful buh I beg to differ. Whether light or dark the girl would be beautiful.
This girl is not beautiful because she's light so stop saying that garbage that she's seen as a beauty cos she's light-skinned.

FYI, black beauties appeal to me as much as fair beauties. The only thing there is that some black girls suffering from inferiority complex have come to envy fair girls maybe because society presents light-skinned girls as the more beautiful ones.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by AntiNigerian: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2017
Enemies of progress below must flood this thread today! angry

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by davidif: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

According to you, the girl is not beautiful buh I beg to differ. Whether light or dark the girl would be beautiful.
This girl is not beautiful because she's light so stop saying that garbage that she's seen as a beauty cos she's light-skinned.

FYI, black beauties appeal to me as much as fair beauties. The only thing there is that some black girls suffering from inferiority complex have come to envy fair girls maybe because society present light-skinned girls as the more beautiful ones.

I guess this is where you and I differ. If I would rate her beauty on a scale of 1 to 10, she would be a 4 for me that's why I am surprised at the guys gushing over her by worshipping her skin tone.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2017
IpobExposed:
No moderator should ever put this on front page. This is just a wedding of a terrorist sister.

At least now am happy. Dilector the leader of the liepods have not fhauk since 2015 dey arrested him grin
Another man will be fhaking his beautiful wife. wink wink

My name is IpobExposed
When Director, the only truthful man, was lashing at Afonjas, I didn't understand. Now, I do. He calls ur women, "whores". Now, I see it. You already assumed that because of Nnamdi's absence, that the wife will be fuckiing around.

Well, we are Biafrans. We don't sleep around, like Afonjas do!

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by pretty16(f): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2017
Pretty lady
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by AntiNigerian: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2017
the Niger deltans especially the non Igbo sides are silent on this thread
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by totit: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2017
AheadMarket:

When Director, the only truthful man, was lashing at Afonjas, I didn't understand. Now, I do. He calls ur women, "whores". Now, I see it. You already assumed that because of Nnamdi's absence, that the wife will be fuckiing around.

Well, we are Biafrans. We don't sleep around, like Afonjas do!

Since you are quick to point finger I hope you believe Nnadi your master as well when he said :...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by irrefragable: 11:03am On Feb 26, 2017
phenol33:
how many children she don born cos she resemble woman wey don born four or five children!
wetin come concern your yoruba Muslim skull. Abeg thugcheetah, midol, midolstudent make una come advice una yoruba Muslim brother oo

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by BlindAngel: 11:17am On Feb 26, 2017
Annie939:
no, am not . but there women are beautiful
U behaving like a kid, must u put ur number on ur profile??
What nonsence.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by edo3(m): 11:18am On Feb 26, 2017
EVILFOREST:
I need her NOSE
For rituals at okija shrine bah?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by Luvdk(f): 11:20am On Feb 26, 2017
LecciGucci:
Ipob gals are very very beautiful no doubt.
Asin eeh if u enter owerri (imsu) u go run mad.

Fresh yellow gals everywhere....
I havnt understood why God pack pretty gals full that side...
I LOVE IGBO WOMEN SO MUCH.. THE BEST WIFE MATERIAL..FOLLOWED BY CALABAR women
Easy oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by Backinfront(m): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2017
Black people always disgracing themselves and putting us light skinned on the pedestal.

This ugly old cargo pretty? aru tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by alezzy13: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Our Igbo Guys are NOT Complaining.
Oya, face ur women and leave Igbo girls alone.

Igbo gals not dey fight, yet you picked fight with almost everyone who quoted you. irony.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by LecciGucci: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2017
Luvdk:
Easy oo

Lol baby girl... from ir looks i can tell u are ipob tongue kiss
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by LecciGucci: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Our Igbo Guys are NOT Complaining.
Oya, face ur women and leave Igbo girls alone.

kiss.. amarachi kiss.
But i cant leave ibo gals oo.. una sweet me ooh.
Asin SWEEET . tongue

Dnt mind dat olodo... i will make sure my 2 brothers marry ipob
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by alezzy13: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2017
i will confess, at the risk of generalizing, Igbo girls are quite pretty. At least the ones ive come in contact with.

mybe its my weakness for fiarness, but that me

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by bantudra: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

FYI, black beauties appeal to me as much as fair beauties. The only thing there is that some black girls suffering from inferiority complex have come to envy fair girls maybe because society presents light-skinned girls as the more beautiful ones.

you dont get his point...we dont have to go that far as comparing skins...

the issue is,must i bleach my skin to feel fine in my body?...

btw..its proven that bleaching the skin is unhealty for the flesh...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by Luvdk(f): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2017
LecciGucci:

Lol baby girl... from ir looks i can tell u are ipob tongue kiss
Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by LecciGucci: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2017
Luvdk:
Lol

U being an ipob alone gives me goose bumps. tongue
Love them so so much..
i cant explain. tongue
Whats ur location dear?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by Luvdk(f): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2017
LecciGucci:

Love them so so much..
i cant explain. tongue
Whats ur location dear?
You luv them so much or u luv what's under the smiley)
An not in naija
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by Luvdk(f): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2017
phenol33:
Busy body smiley

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by totit: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2017
LecciGucci:

Love them so so much..
i cant explain. tongue
Whats ur location dear?

See this woman wrapper!

I knew you must be an ipod disguising as none anyway..
angry

https://www.nairaland.com/3044155/mr-seun-pls-caution-madman
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by LecciGucci: 11:47am On Feb 26, 2017
totit:

See this woman wrapper!

I knew you must be an ipod disguising as none anyway..
angry

https://www.nairaland.com/3044155/mr-seun-pls-caution-madman

What think whatever or call me whatever.
What has my topic got to do with this. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others / Why Tinubu Asked Osinbajo To Leave Lagos Politics, Relocate To Ogun — Babaleye / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.