Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

6 Critical Reasons Why Northern Nigeria Remains The Poorest - Sen. Shehu Sani - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Critical Reasons Why Northern Nigeria Remains The Poorest - Sen. Shehu Sani (35069 Views)

Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet / Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani / Why Northern Leaders Worked Against Jonathan’s Govt – Paul Unongo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: 6 Critical Reasons Why Northern Nigeria Remains The Poorest - Sen. Shehu Sani by codemaniacs: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
k
Re: 6 Critical Reasons Why Northern Nigeria Remains The Poorest - Sen. Shehu Sani by jantavanta(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
codemaniacs:
jantavanta

Note: this is my opinion(logic), I advise not to believe anything, just read it, try not to give it much thought.. once you're done reading it quote my name not the whole post because I always delete posts like this...

that's the problem, you use books 95% of the time.... try to use your logic stop limiting your mind to books that are mostly rubbish and written to keep the mind going in circles...

If you use logic u'll realize that 95% of African tribes don't cover their chest region not because they didn't know how to make clothes but because they worship nature(the sun, you can google benefits of the sun), they were getting powered up and refreshed by the sun. without nature there will be no air to breathe, no food will grow, water will dry up, people will have to make artificial food(gmo) which kills slowly. farming is very important method of preserving and worshipping nature. nature also gave humans the ability to alter its elements, without the elements of nature(wind, water, earth, lighting, fire) there will be no technology because you have to combine elements to get more elements..

If you've read African history then you know it always brings you back to one major tribe, in the history books this tribe are always been compared to egyptians that's why I say those places never existed because this tribe had two empire one in west Africa called the Oyo empire and the second is at the edge of eastern Africa(now called middle east) called Yaruba dynasty..
the battle against nature started long ago, they are calling it climate change... remember nature has destroyed the world through flood(the noah story), fire(sodom), ice (the scientific ice age) e.t.c.. Its all nature not one fictional god in religious books.

Iyaruba.

Iya = mother
iru = seeds
oba = gods/goddesses/kings/queens

Yaruba = mother births gods.

Yo = joy
iru = seeds
oba = gods/goddesses/kings/queens

Yoruba = joy of gods..

Halleluyah = Aye oluwa(Ayeluwa) - Life of God/God is life.

jerusale(m) - je (eat) iru( seeds) isale(downstairs/ground) = eat seeds in the ground..the problem, you use books 95% of the time.... try to use logic...

If you use logic u'll realize that 95% of African tribes don't cover their chest region not because they didn't know how to make shirts but because they worship nature(the sun, you can google benefits of the sun) without nature there will be no air to breathe, no food will grow, water will dry up, life

If you've read African history then you know it always brings you back to one major tribe, in the history books this tribe are always been compared to egyptians that's why I say those places never existed because this tribe had two empire one in west Africa called the Oyo empire the second is at the edge of eastern Africa

Thanks for sharing this electronic book. I will add it to my collection, so do not bother deleting it. A book is similar a medium to transmit false or true knowledge.
So, your "opinion" is still a "book" for us to reference at any time t.

I was never promoting any fictional God/god in books. You never bothered to read my forum topics, I cannot re-iterate what you do not want to read.

The Nature worship you describe has evolved to Gaddem religions, due to political reasons.

I never disagreed with Nature Worship, whether described in books by Ifa Babalawos or mentioned by you in this online book.

I have seen Igbo transliteration of Bibilical terms, so there is nothing shocking about the Yoruba transliteration, whether in this online book or a paper book.

In Igbo language, Anyanwu is The Sun. So, I ask people what they are looking for in a Church that preaches the divinity of a personified Sun-God Man who mysteries evolved from Oluorogbo and Moremi. If I choose to put my last statement in a paper book, it will not be invalidated.

Yoruba and Igbo are Primordial languages, very close to the original language spoken by the First Humans, Here in Niger Area, in Ile-Ife.

The State of Israel is an artificial creation because the european Khazar Jews were never the Original Hebrews. You can read more on that if you want.

The Bethlehem and Nazareth in the so-called British created middle east were created by the Romans to pinpoint locations that were never locations in the physical sense. That is why people speak "mistakes" about a birth in 2 different places.

So, we are saying the same thing. But I wanted you to state what you think others may not already know about.

Even Olorun has not known too much outside "books".
Re: 6 Critical Reasons Why Northern Nigeria Remains The Poorest - Sen. Shehu Sani by goodnews777: 12:16am On Feb 27, 2017
EKITI001:
WATCH : 17 Exotic Cars Belonging to Former Customs Boss, Dikko Inde Uncovered in Kaduna

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZM20Wkm35jM/WLIMqZrLQmI/AAAAAAAAZCA/72v6qD583Es1HQ4ZGrzNWQfp254BqpAfQCLcB/s640/cats.jpg[/img]

Yet another dikko. The name dikko is a curse to nigeria. After umaru dikko how did this one get that position?when will nigeria learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / Senate Proposes Law To Tax Nigerians For Using Data And DSTV / Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.