Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate (4321 Views)

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Did She Just Call Me Baby? Yoruba Demons A Young Bro Need Ur Help. / 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
Na real wa oooooooi
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
falconey:
cc savagefinder how u see dat meme grin grin
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
Call on Savagefinder. That meme got me laughing. cheesy
omo i fall comot frm my chair with laughter grin grin grin grin grin
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
Who does it better? undecided
pls abeg i dont wan to die wit laugh..its enuf grin

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by pinkjacket(f): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
LaylaAli:

That picture though, you look demonic or possessed. Tongue out doesn't suit your face. As for a Nigga trying to plait a wig... na nothing sexy about that.
to hell with you Woman
To hell with you
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Lastking147(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

U too.. How far? Looong time no hear .
Traveled bebe
N there's no network here atal
How's you
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=seeniorboy post=54082933]when I first saw the topic I thought the op mean the guy is plaiting the hair down there.

funny op he twisted it,that's what she really mean

your mind is dirty
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2017

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Its about airforce now everybody got an opinion

Awon smellos
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 27, 2017
I thought they broke up and its official?
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by softiebae: 1:35am On Feb 27, 2017
Nice way to get attention
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by konkonbilo(m): 4:49am On Feb 27, 2017
The controversial couple
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Younghustler1: 5:01am On Feb 27, 2017
This two set grin
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 27, 2017
iLegend:
Ah! My TrapQueen77 has started looking for trouble. Na who spoil you like this?

grin

iLegend.... Long time no hear.. Hope u doing great up there... I seldom see u around.. I bet ur website is holding u down grin

Nobody spoil me.. But the op is overrated.. He need a good hard knock on his throat.. cool
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by eezeribe(m): 5:36am On Feb 27, 2017
lefulefu:
wey airforce1pickin?
Airforce1pikin is only loyal to Airforce1,not pinkjaket.
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by PrickGetSize(m): 6:07am On Feb 27, 2017
To the idiots and hypocrites castigating the Op, how many of you can muster up courage to come out in public and declare your love for your man/woman. You won't because because you all have bedbugs in your dirty panties and you won't be so proud to show off.

Pinkjacket, keep doing what you do, babe. Whatever makes you happy. And also remind the dogs derailing your thread that is Romance Section!
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 27, 2017
They got nothing on me
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by LorDBolton(m): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2017
pinkjacket:
When you have a guy like this for a boyfriend or husband, then you got no worries.

Very ambitious , and despite his busy schedule, he still squeeze out time to make things right.

Romantic and very caring.

He's always about the future and money.
He's a Dream Chaser... And sometimes playful too.

Super duper G.. kiss kiss kiss

God bless you always my man

Now I understand the true meaning behind the phrase "birds of a feather"
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2017
eezeribe:

hmm ok oo.i was thinking na dhier adopted pickin.
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2017
Who are this people
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Jodha(f): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2017
LaylaAli:

That picture though, you look demonic or possessed. Tongue out doesn't suit your face. As for a Nigga trying to plait a wig... na nothing sexy about that.

Savagefinder coman c this... Lmao cheesy grin...

I'm like laughing for real..
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by airforce1pikin(m): 11:22am On Feb 27, 2017
Aunty pinkjacket i can see my daddy ChrisAirforce1 is taking care of you very well.....you guys are the best. cool wink
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by airforce1pikin(m): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2017
lefulefu:
hmm ok oo.i was thinking na dhier adopted pickin.
Who dey find me?
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by airforce1pikin(m): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2017
eezeribe:

I am loyal to both of them....don't make assumptions next time
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by seeniorboy(m): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=beeolhar post=54087770][/quote]
my sister, you are so observant, like you know I was planning to clean it before. and you know what? can help by sending just 2 packet of fivealive,1 pack of hollandia milk to mention few,and some other juice you know!so when am through with the clean up I will send back the remaining.thanks in anticipation
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Who dey find me?
i just dey ask why u no snap wit ur adopted parents cheesy
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2017
airforce1pikin:

I am loyal to both of them....don't make assumptions next time
abi grin
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Stevengerd(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, maybe it depends on the type of girl you are. Nothing screams romantic to me about that. It says girly, get a life, gtfo & just too much.
U Sure Say U No Be Man Ehn, Just Fortunate To Av Kpekus And Boobs... Enemy Of Progress, How He Take Affect U.
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
E tire me
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Stevengerd:
U Sure Say U No Be Man Ehn, Just Fortunate To Av Kpekus And Boobs... Enemy Of Progress, How He Take Affect U.

How he take affect YOU? Are you a girl? Because last time I checked this thread was directed to girls. So take your emotional, gender-confused rant & shove it down your throat!
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Stevengerd(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:

How he take affect YOU? Are you a girl? Because last time I checked this thread was directed to girls. So take your emotional, gender-confused rant & shove it down your throat!
U Sounding Pained. May God Heal The Pain In Ur Heart. Sorry Dear!
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Stevengerd:
U Sounding Pained. May God Heal The Pain In Ur Heart. Sorry Dear!

As a sign of gratitude, I hope he brings you sense. Fool!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? / My Oga’s Madam (18+) / 17 Year Old Impregnate 32 Years Old Lady Set To Marry This Month (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.