Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. (10446 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
SOCUPNEWS.COM | Work in the Internet without investment | and see that their payout method support any country. Withdraw your earnings with papza or paypal. Just click to understand what I am trying to make you know and start your own money making money this is the link below http://socupnews.com/p9958
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
hope u are not referring to me as a pervert angry
lol...mr werk why ur mind dey judge you...but sincerely you should have intervened earlier...tear the smallie one resurrection slap!!
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
hiroz:
lol...mr werk why ur mind dey judge you...but sincerely you should have intervened earlier...tear the smallie one resurrection slap!!
i only wanted to be sure bro...
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Rukkydelta(f): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
And people believe this fake write up? undecided

1 Like

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by darkandclear26: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
Thank God you didn't touch her. Some of these girls would even set you up.

he was supposed to let her enjoy the dick..
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Preca(f): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
Akwaudene87:
[b][/b]This is super storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
a life of strive and sorroooowww....
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rukkydelta:
And people believe this fake write up? undecided
i never wanted YOU in particular to believe it... By the way, where the punk have u been?
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Rukkydelta(f): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
SorftWerk:
i never wanted YOU in particular to believe it... By the way, where the punk have u been?
Was writing exams
I'm through now but I'm don't comment regular on threads. Best at viewing
Good evening
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by peeparty(m): 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Was writing exams I'm through now but I'm don't comment regular on threads. Best at viewing Good evening
You busy now
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Was writing exams
I'm through now but I'm don't comment regular on threads. Best at viewing
Good evening
ooh I see, and how was ur papers?

Wanna see that beautiful face of urs...change ya dp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. / Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? / This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.