Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. (10459 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Jodha(f): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2017
Children are spoilt nowadays but ion believe a 14yrs child would have the guts to launch first attack...

It's either yhu cooked up this story or yhu added Jara to the gist..

Why didn't yhu report her to her parents sef..
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2017
Jodha:
Children are spoilt nowadays but ion believe a 14yrs child would have the guts to launch first attack...

It's either yhu cooked up this story or yhu added Jara to the gist..

Why didn't yhu report her to her parents sef..
believe it or not... I have told u what happened, just the way it happened!

2 Likes

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by MyGeneration(m): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2017
Rtopzy:
Thank God no be Vaseline crew, dem for drill nonsense comot for d girl body.
LoL... which one be vaseline crew
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by koolet: 9:46am On Feb 27, 2017
I believed the op ,it sometin little girls do nowadays just I always excuse them anytime they rush in as a single dude , one even told me I should allow her suck me I just mute'up like I didn't hear her "movies might be the cause" of immorality

2 Likes

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by DerrickOfficial(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2017
Rtopzy:
Thank God no be Vaseline crew, dem for drill nonsense comot for d girl body.
that's if the story is true
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by cezarman(m): 10:54am On Feb 27, 2017
I believe the op. Little girls of these days would do what adults wouldn't do. They can put a grown man who can't control himself in trouble oh!
Especialy the ones in all those jaga jaga area.... Them dey quick spoil ehn! They will jus enter "broda" room that they want to charge or watch movie.
I've lived in Ajegunle in lagos and what I saw was.....

2 Likes

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2017
koolet:
I believed the op ,it sometin little girls do nowadays just I always excuse them anytime they rush in as a single dude , one even told me I should allow her suck me I just mute'up like I didn't hear her "movies might be the cause" of immorality
ypu are simply very straightforwardly correct bro..

1 Like

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 27, 2017
cezarman:
I believe the op. Little girls of these days would do what adults wouldn't do. They can put a grown man who can't control himself in trouble oh!
Especialy the ones in all those jaga jaga area.... Them dey quick spoil ehn! They will jus enter "broda" room that they want to charge or watch movie.
I've lived in Ajegunle in lagos and what I saw was.....
exactly...same kinda area this shit happened... My friend lives in Ketu mile 12, u know how that area can be, I was really surprised ooo...

1 Like

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by ojietu: 11:07am On Feb 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
u care if I post pictures?
no need man, we know you are telling lies
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2017
ojietu:
no need man, we know you are telling lies
suit yourself bro.

1 Like

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Rtopzy(f): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2017
MyGeneration:
LoL... which one be vaseline crew
Seems you r new on nairaland
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Rtopzy(f): 11:18am On Feb 27, 2017
DerrickOfficial:
that's if the story is true
You r rite tho
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2017
To all of you claiming the op is lying. Have seen something similar to this and the silly boy refused to send the girl away.

I paid a friend of mine a visit, in the compound they had neighbours. I happened to meet a guy we often chat when I visit my gf, so we were outside and I was given a plastic chair to seat on, this guy came out and sat on a high pavement then a girl of about 10 who happens to be their neighbour's child also came out and was playing with this guy while she's calling him "Uncle Noble".

Then all of a sudden they became quiet, I was just observing them. You won't believe that before I and my friend the girl was touching the guy's dick and the dude was just quiet, I just needed to know fully what was going on. The silly guy in an attempt to distract us would once in a while mutter a word to the girl. I remembered the girl's named was "Blessing" as he called when she first came out so I called her and gave her money to go and buy water for me, the moment she left him he closed his legs and was smiling sheepishly.

I later told my friend and she said she has also observed the same thing and this little girl often times walk into the guy's apartment. I don't have doubts about this story cos it happens.

6 Likes

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2017
I'm a light-skinned guy, tall and handsome, soft tone and jovial, so I got so many qualities that attracts the opposite sex.
[color=#000000][/color.

So we should die na......Just kukuma say ure looking for a gf
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
mhizesther:
I'm a light-skinned guy, tall and handsome, soft tone and jovial, so I got so many qualities that attracts the opposite sex.
[color=#000000][/color.

So we should die na......Just kukuma say ure looking for a gf
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Girlfriend ke I have plenty as spare Nne... Dick dey cry sef! grin

1 Like

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
To all of you claiming the op is lying. Have seen something similar to this and the silly boy refused to send the girl away.

I payed a friend of mine a visit, in the compound they had neighbours. I happened to meet a guy we often chat when I visit my gf, so we were outside and I was given a plastic chair to seat on, this guy came out and sat on a high pavement then a girl of about 10 who happens to be their neighbour's child also came out and was playing with this guy while she's calling him "Uncle Noble".

Then all of a sudden they became quiet, I was just observing them. You won't believe that before I and my friend the girl was touching the guy's dick and the dude was just quiet, I just needed to know fully what was going on. The silly guy in an attempt to distract us would once in a while mutter a word to the girl. I remembered the girl's named was "Blessing" as he called when she first came out so I called her and gave her money to go and buy water for me, the moment she left him he closed his legs and was smiling sheepishly.

I later told my friend and she said she has also observed the same thing and this little girl often times walk into the guy's apartment. I don't have doubts about this story cos it happens.
and u just let it happen in front of u..u should have stopped them, embarrassed the guy
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by TiiY: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2017

SorftWerk:
I went to Lagos a day ago, met a friend whom I spent the night in the one room he's managing, they had many pple living in the compound, I don't usually go out, so I was inside today sleeping when suddenly the light came, so the kids came in to watch some movies, I woke up and looked at them, then went back to sleep.

After some minutes, I felt sweaty, I opened one eye and noticed the light was gone, and the kids had already started going out of the room, I was relieved a bit because their noise was just too much, but what surprised me was this 14yr Who rémained in the room while the rest left. I just closed my eyes and tried to sleep but the heat was much, I'm a light-skinned guy, tall and handsome, soft tone and jovial, so I got so many qualities that attracts the opposite sex.

Now while I was trying so hard to sleep,this girl starred at me, for 5 mins, then later, she fell on the bed when she was convinced I was fast asleep, placing her hand close to my thigh (I was on a red boxers) I moved my legs away a bit, but she came closer, I waited to know what she wanna do, suddenly she shifted upward and this time her finger touched my dick, immediatly I got hard, I think she noticed and moved my boxer up thereby exposing my dick cap, she rubbed her thumb a few times on it and then raised her head, I don't know what she was going to do but I just had to stop the madness, I stopped her and asked her to leave, she was so fucqin ashamed as she got up covering her face as she walked to the exit...

Children of these days are something else,hmmm...dont know if it's the faults of the parents or what/who's fault is it
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by TiiY: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
You were, trying hard to sleep yet you noticed she was starring at you for 5 minutes...

If what you said is true there is a 90% chance that that is what your friend does to that girl.

SorftWerk:
I went to Lagos a day ago, met a friend whom I spent the night in the one room he's managing, they had many pple living in the compound, I don't usually go out, so I was inside today sleeping when suddenly the light came, so the kids came in to watch some movies, I woke up and looked at them, then went back to sleep.

After some minutes, I felt sweaty, I opened one eye and noticed the light was gone, and the kids had already started going out of the room, I was relieved a bit because their noise was just too much, but what surprised me was this 14yr Who rémained in the room while the rest left. I just closed my eyes and tried to sleep but the heat was much, I'm a light-skinned guy, tall and handsome, soft tone and jovial, so I got so many qualities that attracts the opposite sex.

Now while I was trying so hard to sleep,this girl starred at me, for 5 mins, then later, she fell on the bed when she was convinced I was fast asleep, placing her hand close to my thigh (I was on a red boxers) I moved my legs away a bit, but she came closer, I waited to know what she wanna do, suddenly she shifted upward and this time her finger touched my dick, immediatly I got hard, I think she noticed and moved my boxer up thereby exposing my dick cap, she rubbed her thumb a few times on it and then raised her head, I don't know what she was going to do but I just had to stop the madness, I stopped her and asked her to leave, she was so fucqin ashamed as she got up covering her face as she walked to the exit...

Children of these days are something else,hmmm...dont know if it's the faults of the parents or what/who's fault is it
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
hiroz:
and u just let it happen..u should have stopped them, embarrassed the guy
I needed time to be sure my suspicions were right. Once I was convinced I sent her the errand, I think the guy knew I was aware of what was going on. I didn't know her parents and my friend said the girl's mother is wicked so she didn't care, but was also aware cos she has caught them doing the same thing.
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Girlfriend ke I have plenty as spare Nne... Dick dey cry sef! grin

Oh!!!!...congrats
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by princeemmma(m): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
he wanted to suck lolly pop

1 Like

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
I needed time to be sure my suspicions were right. Once I was convinced I sent her the errand, I think the guy knew I was aware of what was going on. I didn't know her parents and my friend said the girl's mother is wicked so she didn't care, but was also aware cos she has caught them doing the same thing.
hmmm...the mom already knew.. Terrible home..
knew of a case, small girl maybe 13-14 she got pregnant for her neighbor...and the parents already knew their daughter was sleeping around...when she got pregnant they did even know who had impregnated so the roped one guy....

1 Like

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
hiroz:
hmmm...the mom already knew.. Terrible home..
knew of a case, small girl maybe 13-14 she got pregnant for her neighbor...and the parents already knew their daughter was sleeping around...when she got pregnant they did even know who had impregnated so the roped one guy....
This one the mum wasn't aware oo!, my friend was. grin
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
all these small children wey don spoil.op no go let one smallie land u inside police net cheesy
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
This one the mum wasn't aware oo!, my friend was. grin
i fear for our young teenage and adolescent girls so many perverts ready to prey on them...its just sad
during my service year see young teens in JSS2 already sleeping around

1 Like

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
mhizesther:

Oh!!!!...congrats
thanks sweet girl...
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
hiroz:
i fear for our young teenage and adolescent girls so many perverts ready to prey on them...its just sad
It depends on what they're exposed to. The worse place to train a child is in a "face me, I face you" compound. Though!, some still turnout to be good.
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
It depends on what they're exposed to. The worse place to train a child is in a "face me, I face you" compound. Though!, some still turnout to be good.
I couldn't agree with you more...

Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I couldn't agree with you more...

Cool!.
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by NemzySeries(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
and den sum1 sumwherewho ]s gonna b 31yrs nxt month wud b telling; e she doesn't kw wat a d! ck is....
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
only very little...turn out good.
Re: A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
hiroz:
during my service year see young teens in JSS2 already sleeping around
hope u are not referring to me as a pervert angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Lions Did To This Thieves. Very Funny (video.) / Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. / Call Me Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.