Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex (2115 Views)

What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by schumastic(m): 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
But she's good. Do you know Gotye isn't popular but a very good vocalist.

yeah i like d track someone i use to know track.. I guess u r into pop n rock music
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
schumastic:

yeah i like d track someone i use to know track.. I guess u r into pop n rock music
I don't really have a particular genre of music. Anything that pleases my soul is what I listen to. grin
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by schumastic(m): 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
I don't really have a particular genre of music. Anything that pleases my soul is what I listen to. grin

that's nice, so are you just the listener or you sing as well
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
schumastic:

that's nice, so are you just the listener or you sing as well
I don't sing. I'm better off a listener.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by schumastic(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
I don't sing. I'm better off a listener.

ok, i wonder what must
have triggered your ban let lol
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
schumastic:

ok, i wonder what must
have triggered your ban let lol
Funny signature!... it's not always a lying game. About my ban: I guess whoever called mynd on me misunderstood my post.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by schumastic(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
Funny signature!... it's not always a lying game. About my ban: I guess whoever called mynd on me misunderstood my post.

it is a lying game played by both parties one way or another.
ever since i saw that guy's pic i don't get angry if he bans anyone cus he is funny and even his face has ban written all over it grin grin grin
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
schumastic:

it is a lying game played by both parties one way or another.
ever since i saw that guy's pic i don't get angry if he bans anyone cus he is funny and even his face has ban written all over it grin grin grin
Lol. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. / WOW! Lady Who Got An Awful Comment From A Guy To A Picture She Posted, Now Carry / She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.