Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex (2082 Views)

What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by stuffsabouttara(f): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Stumbled upon this on Instagram today, courtesy of @krakstv.

Mine is not really an advice - I hope you like a thirty seconds man.

Commenters, your turn now.

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by LAFO: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Get ready for an loose p****.

The guy can like to f***

He fit kill person.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by stuffsabouttara(f): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
LAFO:
Get ready for an loose p****.

The guy can like to f***

He fit kill person.
omg, lmao. Our exes are the opposite.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by pasqal09: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
The Lord is your strength
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by LAFO: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
omg, lmao. Our exes are the opposite.

I had to run away....

If I wanted to live long.

Feels good to be free grin

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by Topestbilly(m): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
.... I will simply say

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by Senipapa(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
Like I give a Bleep about who's dating my ex, what's his name sef?
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by Draei: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
I hope he gets what he wants.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by ekrizz(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
You'll have to be a very "woski" wrestler in order to survive in the relationship because she's a heavyweight champion in boxing grin
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by Senipapa(m): 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
Stumbled upon this on Instagram today, courtesy of @krakstv.

Mine is not really an advice - I hope you like a thirty seconds man.

Commenters, your turn now.
wow so 30 secs men really exist, cos all niggas are always like I bang the girl sote ... .. ........ ...
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by stuffsabouttara(f): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
Topestbilly:
.... I will simply say
lmao. Savagery!
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
My advice; you're on your own.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Senipapa:
Like I give a Bleep about who's dating my ex, what's his name sef?

My sentiments exactly lol
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by mazizitonene(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bro! she cant get over me.....keep her away from me!
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by 14teenK: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Me: I don panel beat demon comot for that gal pussy...

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by stuffsabouttara(f): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Senipapa:
wow so 30 secs men really exist, cos all niggas are always like I bang the girl sote ... .. ........ ...
oh puh lease. Dude was done even before I noticed he was in. I thought maybe it was the urge, like he's been celibate for a really long while. We've been good friends for close to 2 years and I've never really seen him associate with girls. I broke out of celibacy for him, quite convinced he was the 'one'. Anyways, because of loyalty (and I thought I was in love), I let it slide without saying nil. The next time we got together, it was the same story, this time even shorter than the last. "Dude you must be kidding me".

Nevertheless, that's not the reason I called the relationship off. I found out he was cheating on me. No lemme rephrase that, he was cheating with me. Apparently, I was girlfriend number 3. In a whole, the relationship lasted three days and a week.

Two months later and he's calling and texting, saying sorry, asking if we can meet. I wasn't born yesterday, dude just wants to see if he'll get lucky. Sorry but I don't do thirty seconds men, if you can't go all night, keep your sweet words to yourself. Afterall, they did say the word "MAN" is really an acronym for 'MORNING, AFTERNOON, NIGHT'.

Sorry for the long post. I'll send you airtime.

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by ekrizz(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
oh puh lease. Dude was done even before I noticed he was in. I thought maybe it was the urge, like he's been celibate for a really long while. We've been good friends for close to 2 years and I've never really seen him associate with girls. I broke out of celibacy for him, quite convinced he was the 'one'. Anyways, because of loyalty (and I thought I was in love), I let it slide without saying nil. The next time we got together, it was the same story, this time even shorter than the last. "Dude you must be kidding me".

Nevertheless, that's not the reason I called the relationship off. I found out he was cheating on me. No lemme rephrase that, he was cheating with me. Apparently, I was girlfriend number 3. In a whole, the relationship lasted three days and a week.

Two months later and he's calling and texting, saying sorry, asking if we can meet. I wasn't born yesterday, dude just wants to see if he'll get lucky. Sorry but I don't do thirty seconds men, if you can't go all night, keep your sweet words to yourself. Afterall, they did say the word "MAN" is really an acronym for 'MORNING, AFTERNOON, NIGHT'.

Clap for yaself... grin

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
He can be very unserious so don't be surprise if he act unseriously, that was why I left him anyway.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by stuffsabouttara(f): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
14teenK:
Me: I don panel beat demon comot for that gal pussy...
Another savage comment!
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by Michellla(f): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
Once he gets angry leave him.
He would call back 3 days later.

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by schumastic(m): 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
guard your pocket with all diligence and don't fall for those crocodile tears of hers

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
schumastic:
guard your pocket with all diligence and don't fall for those crocodile tears of hers
Lol, so your ex was after the money?.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by schumastic(m): 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, so your ex was after the money?.

well at first she wasn't but later on every thing startd to play towards da direction..when a lady starts making unnecessary demands n start being dramatic then there is another guy somewhere who is knocking on her door..

o well she regrets now n want to come back but too bad my mindset towards love bee twisted now i know the true meaning better.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 28, 2017
schumastic:

well at first she wasn't but later on every thing startd to play towards da direction..when a lady starts making unnecessary demands n start being dramatic then there is another guy somewhere who is knocking on her door..

o well she regrets now n want to come back but too bad my mindset towards love bee twisted now i know the true meaning better.
Lol, some girls are just dramatic.
How are you?.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by Nairaboi(m): 12:13am On Feb 28, 2017
She has so many sister you can't know all. so anytime she says she wants to go visit a sister, just know the sister has a diccck

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by AustinStevens: 4:12am On Feb 28, 2017
she is a good girl...but u have call her atleast 20times everyday u wil be gud....and ohh i almost 4got u need to get a headphone...thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by Senipapa(m): 7:35am On Feb 28, 2017
stuffsabouttara:

lmao,,,,,, anxious waiting for the airtime.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by stuffsabouttara(f): 8:41am On Feb 28, 2017
Senipapa:
lmao,,,,,, anxious waiting for the airtime.
drop your number na, and your preferred network.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by schumastic(m): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, some girls are just dramatic.
How are you?.

am good and you?

why the moniker kimbra
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
schumastic:

am good and you?

why the moniker kimbra
Doing great. my main is serving a ban, Kimbra happens to be a musician I love her vocals.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by schumastic(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
Doing great. my main is serving a ban, Kimbra happens to be a musician I love her vocals.

i just checked up on her, she s not da popular
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person That Is Dating Your Ex by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
schumastic:

i just checked up on her, she s not da popular
But she's good. Do you know Gotye isn't popular but a very good vocalist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex & Fast -A True Life Story - PART IV / Don't Search These On Google... You Have Been Warned. / Looking For Male Friends In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.