Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord (1420 Views)

They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / I Want To Draw A Romancelander. / The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 28, 2017
I am in love with this beautiful nairalander Elizaveta, and I know its true love.

Elizaveta, where ever you are, come out, let's make this love blossom, let's be like lalasticlala and snakes, let's fuel this burning desire to grow together as one.

I haven't mentioned you before on this forum, I haven't quoted you before - this is the right time to do so.

Abeg make una help me beg this gal make she gree for my advances; when it happens, I will give all Romancelanders free invitation to come eat wedding rice.

I know it will happen
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 28, 2017
Bro do you need deliverance class?
himkers:
I am in love with this beautiful nairalander Elizaveta, and I know its true love.

Elizaveta, where ever you are, come out, let's make this love blossom, let's be like lalasticlala and snakes, let's fuel this burning desire to grow together as one.

I haven't mentioned you before on this forum, I haven't quoted you before - this is the right time to do so.

Abeg make una help me beg this gal make she gree for my advances; when it happens, I will give all Romancelanders free invitation to come eat wedding rice.

I know it will happen
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 28, 2017
darol4real:
Bro do you need deliverance class?

If only it will be done by elizaveta
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin
himkers:

If only it will be done by elizaveta
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Lastking147(m): 1:04am On Feb 28, 2017
This Love Strong Gaan oh
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 28, 2017
Lastking147:
This Love Strong Gaan oh

You people should help me beg her.

Some will call me names, but I don't care - as I am blinded by love cry
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Lastking147(m): 1:11am On Feb 28, 2017
himkers:

Bros u don chop Efo oh
Na u go finish way u start na
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 28, 2017
I can even sing you a song if you wish..
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 28, 2017
himkers:

It will cost grin
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 28, 2017
himkers:

I know it will happen

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

You are calling me an eediot because am in love? Issorait... One day you will be in my shoes and I will not call you an eediot - rather, I will wish you well.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

It will cost grin

What will it cost me ma?
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 28, 2017
grin OK....Girlie, come and save this dude
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Menace2Society(m): 2:32am On Feb 28, 2017
undecided
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 28, 2017
Menace2Society:
undecided

Jealousy kiss
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 28, 2017
Zita55:
grin
OK....elizaveta, come and save this dude
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by dannybomb(m): 3:52am On Feb 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

It will cost grin
girl you have a killer waist cool
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 28, 2017
dannybomb:

embarassed embarassed
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Nobody: 5:08am On Feb 28, 2017
Why is the craziness increasing these days? pm her and phuck off
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 28, 2017
skillful01:
Why is the craziness increasing these days?
pm her and phuck off

I Neva forced you to comment here. Now that you have, f.uck off
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 28, 2017
Someone 4th hat is fast asleep right by my side, you're falling in love with her

Op, okwa na gi....shes my girl if u don't know!
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by rawpadgin(m): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2017
elizaveta

is she not the same girl that was blocked by a facebook user because she was rude to him?

that girl look like she's underage
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Younghustler1: 6:56am On Feb 28, 2017
Guys been falling hand since 1269 bc
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by firstking01(m): 7:03am On Feb 28, 2017
This is the last thing i 'll ever do on nairaland, mtcheew.
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2017
Email her if you love her.
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2017
Now playing - attention by the weekend undecided
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 28, 2017
dannybomb:

wink
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2017
himkers:

What will it cost me ma?

If u hear d price u fit get heart attack grin
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by ElizaVeta(f): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2017
You shouldn't have gone this far.
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by ElizaVeta(f): 9:43am On Feb 28, 2017
]
skillful01:
Why is the craziness increasing these days?
pm her and phuck off
I don't reply pm's.
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by ElizaVeta(f): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2017
rawpadgin:
elizaveta

is she not the same girl that was blocked by a facebook user because she was rude to him?

that girl look like she's underage
Must you mention me before you say your trash??
Say it and don't mention me!
Re: I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord by dannybomb(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2017
Bumbae1:
wink
though u look innocent, I know u are a good girl gone bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Told Her Not To Greet Me Again / n / 7 Awesome Conversation Starters That Don’t Suck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.