Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? (27970 Views)

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex Currently? / What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by chiderao: 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
Take good kia of her..I mesed up while I with her.
She is good girl...
Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by oyindare(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
Xmen149:

Her name is sweet-heart
lol..u for just beg me for her name and number ok her name is lola her phone number is 08066219966
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by chiderao: 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Take good care of her...she is nice girl, i messed up while with her. ..good luck...

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by good4love: 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Are you ready to marry a professional prostitute?
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Xmen149(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
If you with my ex right now,..married opr dating here is my advice

Ex.1 she will cheat on you with anyone

Ex.2 she will cheat on you with others/teach em how to boil water

Ex.3 Good girl,mary her

Ex.4 will cheat on you and break your safe (one of them "Charley's angel")

Ex.5....................................................
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by tabaski: 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
LAFO:

Before nko?
The guy been wan spoil every fuse wey dey my transformer grin

Life is not all about sex but sex is part of life.
funny you

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Xmen149(m): 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
oyindare:
lol..u for just beg me for her name and number ok her name is lola her phone number is 08066219966

lol,.its a public forum you have just reduced her phone life-span.

besides,.she seems like a small grl, gat no time to waste with them unserious kiddos cool
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Saintmary(f): 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
To the lady who married my ex....
Hmm. I salute you. Get ready for a rollercoaster. I'm sure you know the whole truth by now.If I hadn't found out the truth, I would have said take care of him very well, men like him are rare. Well, now I'm grateful to God for sparing me from drama and heartbreak. Deep reflection has done me good. Let me construct my own idiom. A gentleman in hand is worth more than ten deceivers.

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Jssamuel33(m): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
taurus21:
Give her money!
I say give her money!!
Please I beg you give her money!!!
My ex was/is a gold digger, I thought she needed love but I found out what she wanted was a helper.
same scenario
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bros, be shine ur eyes well, but be forgiving. She'll try to be smart sometimes, Nevertheless, she'll make a good wife. She'll make u smile. She's kind-hearted.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by dalexy101037(m): 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
I will be like.. Bro... Expect her real behavior.. If you are still together.. She hasn't showed you her real behavior.. If she has.. Am sure u won't be with her.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by oyindare(m): 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Xmen149:

lol,.its a public forum you have just reduced her phone life-span.

besides,.she seems like a small grl, gat no time to waste with them unserious kiddos cool
it is a free world joor i know guys like u dey form big man na u go first call am ooo but if u like call her but na prison warden number b that...
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by eitsei(m): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
Which of the exes?
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Idydarling(f): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

So who disvirgined you?
I'm still one
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Xmen149(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
oyindare:
it is a free world joor i know guys like u dey form big man na u go first call am ooo but if u like call her but na prison warden number b that...

lol....i no be big man but am ok.

call never?,.i dnt trust much things that come from NL ,.fake everywhere grin i can have fun but never confused know what i want. and thats a kid cool
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by omotolatoyosi(f): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
God will bless you both nd strengthen you

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Xmen149(m): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
Idydarling:
I'm still one
grin odiegwu!

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin to the bill Gates dating my ex.. Guy please read that chapter of the Bible where Jesus fed 5,000 ehm after reading.. Then ready yar self because you will be feeding times 3...
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by oyindare(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Xmen149:

lol....i no be big man but am ok.

call never?,.i dnt trust much things that come from NL ,.fake everywhere grin i can have fun but never confused know what i want. and thats a kid cool
my guy one funny guy just call hoping say na woman..I swear it was real funny guy can b real
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
You have a good woman, hold her tight. it wasnt just worked out for both of us.

4 Likes

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by rosalieene(f): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

You could still make your opinion known without showing the Igbotic side of you Kid
you troll............

fvck off my mention.

my opinion not yours

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Donemmy(m): 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
Epatty:
She should be ready for beatings and slaps whenever he's angry.
that baaad?
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
rosalieene:

you troll............

fvck off my mention.

my opinion not yours

OK but why must you type in Igbo
Is nairaland the BBC network for Igbo people?
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Idydarling(f): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Xmen149:
grin odiegwu!
die na
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Beware!...she'll plot your early grave from sub-aqua!
She's also a cheerful-giver a.k.a ANIMASHAUN!!
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by seangy4konji: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
i no get anything to say...

go see for your self
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Xmen149(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
oyindare:
my guy one funny guy just call hoping say na woman..I swear it was real funny guy can b real

lol
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Xmen149(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
Idydarling:
die na

how can i come and die and be going grin its imposible
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by SlimBrawnie(f): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
You are lucky/blessed
Pls take care of him and be his peace

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Xmen149(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
You are lucky/blessed
Pls take care of him and be his peace
embarassed
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bumbae1:
Once he says i love you !
Run and change all account details angry mdf

Run 440
Re: What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? by oyindare(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Xmen149:

lol
check it out...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) / How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.