Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist (76515 Views)

Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by timjonz: 12:41am On Mar 02, 2017
Lolz... Allayall r psychos wt ur negative bullshits. Dey wear it to check dia heaps growth.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Enemyofpeace: 12:43am On Mar 02, 2017
Beads energize my performance,my prick no dey rise or happy to fok without the touch or sounds of beads
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by ebpius1(m): 1:53am On Mar 02, 2017
Some are for fashion, but Guy use your tongue to count your teeth.
Jesus is the only way. Give your life to him.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Eltino: 2:31am On Mar 02, 2017
I won't talk much, a friend of mine asked the same question, that he met a girl that does so, I had to ask around, now one guy told me, that her parents might be the ones that gave her the bead, as he told me, that in his village, parents give it to there child, to prevent std? sad that if the man has hiv or std the thing no go stand, I was like are you kidding me, others are possessed smiley

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by dukeo(m): 6:41am On Mar 02, 2017
Martin124:
hahahah guyman,,,ya own plenty ooo,,,which one be whores??

Baba that's how I see them walahi.. I see them as ashawo
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Olubee22(f): 6:56am On Mar 02, 2017
naughtylagosguy:
Olubee22. Come and see o. This is what I have been telling you. I love it when a girl puts on waist bead. It turns me on. grin
no problem,just lemme know your specs wink
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2017
dukeo:

Baba that's how I see them walahi.. I see them as ashawo
hahahah na now u talk ya mind na!!
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by jaxxy(m): 7:36am On Mar 02, 2017
Ukalejohn:
So I met this girl on whatsapp actually she chatted me up so I replied then started moving with the flow because she's cute and slim(I've always had a things for slim girls) so we got talking asked her how she got my number and all that she seemed so interested in me and been she's slim I don fall since ...

So we decided to meet yesterday and while we were together we talked like we've been in love for long (she loves me ) so after a while I decided to kiss her so I held her by the waist then I felt the bead...

After she had gone I told my friends... The girl wear bead o.... One of them shouted guy if she wear bead no do o in fact break up with her tell her say u high before she come that's why wetin happen happen...

Please house help me because I like everything about this girl but is there anything wrong in wearing a bead.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1018309_48_jpg3f93da36e4dcc70910e18ac429cf2a3c

The problem is u don't even know where d girl Came from and how she got ur num. He background and all dat so run..
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 02, 2017
oluwasegun007:

what else is it if there is no wonder
Answer Dat In Ur Language
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2017
prolove22:
follow u go wher?
Wher U Go See Am Na
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Ukalejohn(m): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2017
Mskrisx:
Bia Op! angry no vez me for this Alaba go slow wey I dey ooo. Mtcheeew! Papi wata grin

Op, have you ever imagined your lady shaking her butts seductively at u with her waist beads on? smiley

OK, naaa.....u still gat a long way sad

I wear silver chain on my left ankle and a gold one at the right...then sillver beads on my waist. Now, how does that make me demonic since I still have to jump okada everyday instead of flying? undecided. See me on my anklets on a casual day and faint wink
Geez girl u raw
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by loveanonymity(f): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2017
Goldienana:
I fancy it alot same time use it to watch my weight. If it's tight then am adding.

Abi o my sister. Demonic my foot!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Ukalejohn(m): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2017
Queentito:
Honestly, there's no big deal in it. Some men even buy it for their gf/wife

On a lighter mood, na because of ordinary chain you dey fear? If I come wear my itel S31 around my waist because of thieves Nko and I'm your gf *lol
That one I know say na church we dey go straight
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by yemsai(f): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2017
SAMDOL:

I soooo like it and it is a big turn on for me
Cool

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by yemsai(f): 8:36am On Mar 02, 2017
Martin124:
waow u most be a christain for saying that!!!
Wearing beads is nt in any way related to being religious...
One of My friends dat wear beads is a church choir.. wink
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by yemsai(f): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2017
pstnicodemus:

my dear, how i can do na.
you can Google Pastor Nicodemus and know the type of PASTOR you are dealing with
I see
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2017
yemsai:

Wearing beads is nt in any way related to being religious...
One of My friends dat wear beads is a church choir.. wink
what!!!yeah I know my first statement meant something well!!!gud to ve u as friend!!why u so open,,,it rear with ladies,,,
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by mulattoclaroo(m): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2017
There's absolutely nothing wrong with waist beads. I honestly don't know how many of you on this forum reason. Why always attach religion or negative to something that has always been part and parcel of the African way of life? Now I see why many of our languages and way of life are fast dying simply because we want to emulate the West. Emancipate yourselves from Mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by shinarlaura(f): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2017
LePrezident:

I have been quoting you but youve not been responding.

Sorry oo. I was banned. grin
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by LePrezident(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2017
shinarlaura:

Sorry oo. I was banned. grin

Lol, you were also banned? Lol... I returned from ban yesterday and I ranted here https://www.nairaland.com/3657427/does-warrant-ban.

How are you tho?
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by shinarlaura(f): 9:33am On Mar 02, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, you were also banned? Lol... I returned from ban yesterday and I ranted here https://www.nairaland.com/3657427/does-warrant-ban.

How are you tho?

Welcome back. I was wondering what happened to u.

Am doing good. How's everything?
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by crunchyg: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
loveanonymity:
I wear bead and I am not a prostitute, I just grew up knowing my mom puts it on me for fashion and I feel naked if I don't wear it. I can't even remember the last time I was beadless. I value it, I change it like jewelry.
Smh
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by ganiladworld: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
mr demonic kingdom abeg park well. my wife wear beads & i cherish it infact she wanted to stop wearing it but i told her not to.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by toshiba22: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
in Benin,togo, Nd ghana here for Wat I have heard from dem so far, dey wear it from dere child hood to make dere ass look bigger nd curve
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by bigmo1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
My wife must not wear ileke, but prefer my side chic wearing it.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Organs(m): 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
maybel:
Amen. I just told you about 2 percent of what she confessed to me . Things are really happening.

MABEL: I am replying you because you at least did not use your personal experience to draw a general conclusion. Now to your personal experience, how come you believe the lady? Is it because the confession is negative? if the girl had told you she really likes you and she wants to be with you, and that she dreamt about you and her or a confession along those lines you will doubt but if it is a negative confession about how she wanted to kill you and how God saved you, you will believe etc. All these things abound in Nigeria, everybody claim everyone else is after their progress, women, houseboys/housegirls, ladies looking to get married, people in the village, the old, the mentally challenged all are blamed for the ills in our society. I'm sorry bro, but your story and the confessions of the girl is all "NONSENSE". That is why churches abound everywhere, you can not ask a stranger what the time is in a major city, people will look at you like your somehow trying to snatch someones private and if you're shabbily dressed sorry for you, but if you're smartly dressed and speaking "phoneee" then you most probably cannot have any evil intention. Conclusively, bro clear your mind of all that nonsense, and to buttress my point, a close family member that was unserious and always failing in school, someone confessed that they stole his brain etc, when i flogged the family friend very well, and told him he will be a failure if he lived his life believing all that nonsense, he became more serious left all those youthful exuberances and at least gained admission to Univ. he graduated and its still a struggle between his unseriousness and blaming everyone else but himself and progressing responsibly. He is the cause of all his stupidity there is no nonsense witch, mammy water, spirit etc anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by maybel(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
Organs:

MABEL: I am replying you because you at least did not use your personal experience to draw a general conclusion. Now to your personal experience, how come you believe the lady? Is it because the confession is negative? if the girl had told you she really likes you and she wants to be with you, and that she dreamt about you and her or a confession along those lines you will doubt but if it is a negative confession about how she wanted to kill you and how God saved you, you will believe etc. All these things abound in Nigeria, everybody claim everyone else is after their progress, women, houseboys/housegirls, ladies looking to get married, people in the village, the old, the mentally challenged all are blamed for the ills in our society. I'm sorry bro, but your story and the confessions of the girl is all "NONSENSE". That is why churches abound everywhere, you can not ask a stranger what the time is in a major city, people will look at you like your somehow trying to snatch someones private and if you're shabbily dressed sorry for you, but if you're smartly dressed and speaking "phoneee" then you most probably cannot have any evil intention. Conclusively, bro clear your mind of all that nonsense, and to buttress my point, a close family member that was unserious and always failing in school, someone confessed that they stole his brain etc, when i flogged the family friend very well, and told him he will be a failure if he lived his life believing all that nonsense, he became more serious left all those youthful exuberances and at least gained admission to Univ. he graduated and its still a struggle between his unseriousness and blaming everyone else but himself and progressing responsibly. He is the cause of all his stupidity there is no nonsense witch, mammy water, spirit etc anywhere.
Thank you organ. I understand how difficult it is to believe such stories but remember from my first post I mentioned "to cut the story short ". It is going to shock you the extent to which I pursued this case just to know how much "lies" she concocted but to my chagrin, I found myself who always felt nobody could hurt me believing everything she said. I had to visit some people she hurt without her knowledge to confirm what she told me. I found those stories to be true. She also told me she liked changing to cat and she could also disappear. Before she got converted I asked her to perform this "unbelievable magic " . She did it quite comfortably. She's married now but am the only one she could confide in. Two reasons she has continued to move close to me is the fact that I have not run away from her despite the fact that I know her secret and that I have kept this secret to myself. The lady is even afraid of me and wonders how I got to know some of her secrets without her telling me. When she was about to be converted she displayed some of these things in my presence. I remembered one day she was communicating with her dad spiritually and I called her attention to it she was shocked. She wondered how I got to know. I guess some of the things I knew about her and some questions I asked her were divine. I didn't even know where those insights were coming from. Her dad actually initiated her into that kingdom and he is still there as I write this. Mr Organ, like I earlier said I will cut the story short. I am not trying to convince you but I think am grateful to God for his mercies . This lady has no reason to confess to me if not God. She told me she believes in the God that I serve .Honestly, I am not a born again Christian though I try to live right but I believe in the Bible passage that says "I will have mercy on those I will have mercy ". I guess God has been merciful to me. Till now, I still ask myself, who am i?
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Organs(m): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
loveanonymity:

See my moniker na, I love being anonymous.

Loveanonimity: Shebi u sabi say na fake people dey like dey anonymous...also, when the gist enter another angle or feel, feel come dey enter, u got to "show face naa", Anyways, me for like make you show face small, i no like as i no sabi who i dey follow yarn....
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by loveanonymity(f): 12:47am On Mar 04, 2017
Organs:

Loveanonimity: Shebi u sabi say na fake people dey like dey anonymous...also, when the gist enter another angle or feel, feel come dey enter, u got to "show face naa", Anyways, me for like make you show face small, i no like as i no sabi who i dey follow yarn....
I no sabi know say na only fake people dey like being anonymous. I think say na by choice. I chose to be anonymous, I like it.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Organs(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
loveanonymity:

I no sabi know say na only fake people dey like being anonymous. I think say na by choice. I chose to be anonymous, I like it.

Hello, Hello, busy this weekend, na now i just dey enter nairaland. Why do you like it? think about it very well again? Seriously, why do you like it? You will see it will somehow revolve around a fake attitude or lifestyle, i.e a part of you you don't want others to see or know about you......
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by loveanonymity(f): 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Organs:

Hello, Hello, busy this weekend, na now i just dey enter nairaland. Why do you like it? think about it very well again? Seriously, why do you like it? You will see it will somehow revolve around a fake attitude or lifestyle, i.e a part of you you don't want others to see or know about you......
I guess that is one of the reasons Nairaland was created. But I doubt I will say what I can't say real life because identity can be blown any time or I decide I want to be known. But for now I prefer to be anonymous

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.