Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over (11061 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy / 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by juman(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2017
omofunaab:
The main problems of igbos is hate

In my opinion I see the reason of hates of our own generation of igbos.

Their people tried braking away from the bad country but was stopped.
But those military officers in nigeria side that stopped them, deliberately built wealth for themselves instead of building the country to a modern nation.

By the way who is happy with this destroyed country?
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by tooth4tooth: 9:46am On Mar 04, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

It took you almost a week to search and you still came up with this as proof? Why not hide your head in shame? cheesy

Its either you're a shameless liar or possess a poor understanding of English language.

How does "Yoruba are the most principled of people" translate to "all Yoruba are principled? cheesy

If I say "Igbo are the most involved of all people in drug trafficking", will you also accept that it translates to "all Igbo are involved in drug trafficking"?

Seriously your guardians need to get a refund from every English teacher you encountered in your schooling days cheesy cheesy

See finishing!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by peteregwu(m): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

It took you almost a week to search and you still came up with this as proof? Why not hide your head in shame? cheesy

Its either you're a shameless liar or possess a poor understanding of English language.

How does "Yoruba are the most principled of people" translate to "all Yoruba are principled? cheesy

If I say "Igbo are the most involved of all people in drug trafficking", will you also accept that it translates to "all Igbo are involved in drug trafficking"?

Seriously your guardians need to get a refund from every English teacher you encountered in your schooling days cheesy cheesy
What is the difference? Is the same thing, which means yorubas are principled more than any other tribe... Is that not the meaning? At least I go school small.

Why do you like to end your comments with insultive and unprincipled words.

Guy, I no be buhari now. I never forced you to vote buhari. Please make objective and "principle" comment as you claim you are, we are not kids. Please be matured, we are not here to trade insultive words, Show you are principled. grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2017
peteregwu:

What is the difference? Is the same thing, which means yorubas are principled more than any other tribe... Is that not the meaning? At least I go school small.

chei!! peter who do you like this? cheesy

Now, going from what you wrote up there, do you also agree that "Igbo are the most involved of all people in drug trafficking" means exactly that "all Igbo are involved in drug trafficking"? cheesy

Of course Yoruba are more principled than other tribes (doesn't mean all Yoruba are principled) just like Igbo are more involved in drug trafficking than other tribes (doesn't mean all igbo are drug pushers) cheesy cheesy

Why do you like to end your comments with insultive and unprincipled words.

Guy, I no be buhari now. Am never forced you to vote buhari. Please make objective and "principle" comment as claim you are, we are not kids. Please be matured, we are not here to trade insultive words, Show you are principled. grin

cheesy cheesy

ok i won't use insulting words on you since you don't use them on me. I'm a very principled man hence i live by the promise contained in my signature. You see, I always do what i promise cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by laudate: 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your pain is visible but if it kills you, i won't say sorry.

Only Buhari had the stature and reputation to unseat a sitting president from the mamoth called the PDP and APC gave him the ticket. Every nigerian bar you, a chronic corruption lover, wanted a change in the way the country was being run. Of courses promises are easier to make than actions as GEJ found out and as Buhari too has found out. That is the point of departure between Buhari and some in the SW and this divorce started in 2015 after he assumed office. You on the other hand supports saraki(a yoruba) till today simply because you see him as a spite on Tinubu.

are you the only ibo man? if you don't support biafra, how many other millions are trekking in the name of biafra under the hot sun?

Yoruba are the most principled of people that's why we produced folks like Fela, Gani, Funmi Kuti etc who speak the truth and fight for justice irrespective of who's in power. name one person from your enckave that can measure up to? Buhari's greatest traducers have been Yoruba. Even your juggernauts whom we expected to be opposition to Buhari are falling over themselves to join Buhari's APC yet you have the nerve to accuse me? warn yourself o cheesy

No ibo man has any integrity and none has the stamina to fight for causes higher than themselves cheesy

I don talk say I no go laugh today, but..... cheesy shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by laudate: 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
felicitywe:
Honestly yorubas r deadly ppl.I noticed it long ago.They r slicky.Using diff monikers 2 create thread&comment.They r behind Tuface protest.The moment they discovered dat PMB is alife,they began 2 expose his illness,sayn d man is incapacitated,asking dat he should talk 2 Nigerians bla bla bla.We v seen governors go on medical vacation for 3 to 4mnths&come back so why d noise.GEJ never envcisage dat Yardua will die in office but Yorubas envisaged PMB 2 die so dat Osinbajo will b president.Yorubas more harmful than a cobra snake.

Na wa, o! sad Na wetin these Yoruba people cook for you chop, wey dey make you vex like this??!! shocked Their 'juju must be very powerful indeed, o! Bia, when you get to that market, turn left. You will get to a very strong pentecostal church, where they would release 'fire-fire' prayers, to exorcise whatever potion makes you chant the name of the Yoruba tribe, incessantly. Please make sure you get there on time. Any delay is bound to be dangerous. sad Hate has a way of killing the soul!

Wassce:
Our son is moving the country forward.
That's our focus now
You Yoruba people, sef. Make una take am easy. Why is everyone calling your name like dis? Maka gini?
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
Where are my Yoruba sai baba chanters today? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo's 109th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Your Victory Is A Call To Leadership - Omo-ikirodah Congratulates Oshiomhole / Akpabio Inaugurates Phase II Of Ibom International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.