Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over (11080 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy / 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2017
MasterofNL:

Just like yoruba votes were useless and inconsequential when they all voted for Falae in 1999 okwaya? cheesy cheesy

You see, it is common knowledge that once the north stays united, all they need is the support of one part of the south then they have it.

This happened with Shagari and repeated by Buhari so I don't see the need for all these chest beating and going about shouting 'sophistication' that has no meaning.

Oh so you know you slaves were falling over yourselves having to chose between 2 Yoruba men? Do you know the definition of slavery? Massob just called you political slaves, are you saying you know more than them? cheesy

So your brother knew the north only needs one part of the south, yet he's been threatening me with your useless and inconsequential vote? why can't you try and be on the ballot so we test if there's no generational curse against your achieving executive presidency? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2017
samblaks:
young man, your pronouncements against the Yoruba race are not acceptable. Pls don't turn Nairaland forum to a battle ground for tribal war. A word is enough for the wise.

Do u give this advice to your brothers when they open similar threads. Smh
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Oh so you know you slaves were falling over yourselves having to chose between 2 Yoruba men? Do you know the definition of slavery? Massob just called you political slaves, are you saying you know more than them? cheesy

So your brother knew the north only needs one part of the south, yet he's been threatening me with your useless and inconsequential vote? why can't you try and be on the ballot so we test if there's no generational curse against your achieving executive presidency? cheesy
You're dwelling on the past. The future is almost here grin
We're curious to see how igbos will vote for Yoruba presidency again
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

We're watching

a future that you and i have no control over but giving the situation in the past, i can look forward with optimism without the presidency cheesy

Now try grow a spine to fight to be head honcho. It's not a crime neither is it a taboo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by MasterofNL: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Stop sounding silly. The Igbos voted as Nigerians and we never fell over ourslves to vote. Igbos only voted the way others voted. If you say Igbos are slaves for voting in 1999 then the yorubas and northerners are also slaves for voting. This goes to show how shallow you reason.

He is right in threatening you. The fact is that if Buhari goes off the way and a strong figure from the north contests against osibanjo, he will defeat osbanjo if the better south votes for him. This is a fact.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by dee02(m): 10:59am On Mar 01, 2017
Uduak2019:

Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over. It's funny to see Yorubas calling for Buhari to resign.

https://www.nairaland.com/3656731/buhari-crohns-disease-loses-weight

Dumb, daft and dimwitted!

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by MasterofNL: 10:59am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

We're curious to see how igbos will vote for Yoruba presidency again

Leave him alone.

osibanjo cannot win if he does not get support from the SE/SS figting against a northern candidate.
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

a future that you and i have no control over but giving the situation in the past, i can look forward with optimism without the presidency cheesy

Now try grow a spine to fight and be head honcho. It's not a crime neither is it a taboo cheesy

If your prayer is answered, u may get the inheritance u seek cheesy
But try contest first grin
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2017
MasterofNL:

Stop sounding silly. The Igbos voted as Nigerians and we never fell over ourslves to vote. Igbos only voted the way others voted. If you say Igbos are slaves for voting in 1999 then the yorubas and northerners are also slaves for voting. This goes to show how shallow you reason.

He is right in threatening you. The fact is that if Buhari goes off the way and a strong figure from the north contests against osibanjo, he will defeat osbanjo if the better south votes for him. This is a fact.

He's very shallow indeed
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 11:02am On Mar 01, 2017
MasterofNL:

Now you're sounding idiotic. When the Yoruba voted for Yaradua and GEJ, did they vote as Cameroonians? Why not apply sense and thought to your posts? will you die if you do? cheesy

So Osinbajo has told you he wants to contest? Didn't GEJ contest and lose? even after spending 4 years as executive president? What is big about contesting and losing? The man will come back home and be grateful to God that he was found worthy to be VP and Acting President of Nigeria cheesy

It's only ibos that vote and lose that never get over it cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2017
MasterofNL:

Leave him alone.

osibanjo cannot win if he does not get support from the SE/SS figting against a northern candidate.

They're master's of treachery, they're saying all this now cos they already believe that when the time comes, they'll start using the media to try to control things. But they domt know that we know their way already, hence it cannot work again.

Many eyes have cleared
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2017
MasterofNL:

Leave him alone.

Wassce:

He's very shallow indeed

Common sense the two of una no get cheesy

Osinbajo isn't contesting. Why not go negotiate with your fulani masters so they can allow you even if it's just for one month? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Now you're sounding idiotic. When the Yoruba voted for Yaradua and GEJ, did they vote as Cameroonians? Why not apply sense and thought to your posts? will you die if you do? cheesy

So Osinbajo has told you he wants to contest? Didn't GEJ contest and lose? even after spending 4 years as executive president? What is big about contesting and losing? The man will come back home and be grateful to God that he was found worthy to be VP and Acting President of Nigeria cheesy

Finally we got you to change mouth and talk about bubu coming back again. Aha
Honesty I think it's too early for you lots to abandon him.
I believe the aim of thread is accomplished. Op take note
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by MasterofNL: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

How does your analogy of yorubas voting for GEJ or Yar Adua come into this? You made an idiotic statmenet by calling Igbos slaves for voting in 1999, are you saying we should not have voted? What is your point exactly?

Look, I have no problem with osinbajo but I just wanted to point out some facts to you. If he decides to contest he would need the SE/SS to stand any chance and you know it.

Yes, if he loses he will go back home or where else will he go to? And what excatly do you mean its only Igbos that vote and lose and don't get over it? We voted for GEJ and he lost have we started bombing the country like the north did in 2011? Have we killed NYSC corp members?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

Finally we got you to change mouth and talk about bubu coming back again. Aha
Honesty I think it's too early for you lots to abandon him.
I believe the aim of thread is accomplished. Op take note

You're irredemably weak and ignorant cheesy

Everybody who has sense wants Buhari to come back because only he can assure that the battle against corruption and boko haram is sustained. Like OBJ said last week, Buhari's strength is anti corruption and military strategy. I personally wish he'll allow Osinbajo and his team more freedom on the economy as the Prof is obviously sharp in that.

You're the simpletons wishing an old man death as if you won't die simply because the man won an election without any support from you cheesy

Buhari should come back and continue his war against corruption and boko haram while Osinbajo should continue as VP and head of the economic team. Each of them have their strengths. That's why it's a team cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You're irredemably weak and ignorant cheesy

Everybody who has sense wants Buhari to come back because only he can assure that the battle against corruption and boko haram is sustained. Like OBJ said last week, Buhari's strength is anti corruption and military strategy. I personally wish he'll allow Osinbajo and his team more freedom on the economy as the Prof is obviously sharp in that.

You're the simpletons wishing an old man death as if you won't die simply because the man won an election without any support from you cheesy

Buhari should come back and continue his war against corruption and boko haram while Osinbajo should continue as VP and head of the economic team. Each of them have their strengths. That's why it's a team cheesy

My Mission on this thread is accomplished. You've stopped talking osunbade presidency to be. Let bubu finish first. Pray for him to get well. In 2015, You told us bubu is the best thing after sliced bread. Even when people were complaining, u insulted them and called them non Patriots, now that he's sick, Same u is now telling us how osunbade has made changes to move country forward. Stay consistent my dear. Don't start campaign yet. Let bubu finish first. That's all

Im only trying to keep u consistent and right now my job here is well done grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2017
MasterofNL:

How does your analogy of yorubas voting for GEJ or Yar Adua come into this? You made an idiotic statmenet by calling Igbos slaves for voting in 1999, are you saying we should not have voted? What is your point exactly?

are you not an idiot for calling Yoruba slaves because Falae lost to OBJ. That was the only election where you had only 2 candidates and from the same tribe. Should we have refused to vote? why have you and your fellow confusionists being crying over the fact that yoruba voted Buhari when a lot also voted GEJ in the same election? angry

Look, I have no problem with osinbajo but I just wanted to point out some facts to you. If he decides to contest he would need the SE/SS to stand any chance and you know it.

Yes, if he loses he will go back home or where else will he go to? And what excatly do you mean its only Igbos that vote and lose and don't get over it? We voted for GEJ and he lost have we started bombing the country like the north did in 2011? Have we killed NYSC corp members?

Osinbajo doesn't need your urging or support. The man belongs to the Buhari presidency and he's working for the success of that same presidency. He didn't tell you he wants to contest so what is you business with that?

GEJ lost an election and you've been praying and wishing the entire country burns and falls. I've never seeing such sore losers before. even GEJ and his people have since moved on and are only fighting for a fair share of the resources in their territory

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

My Mission on this thread is accomplished. You've stopped talking osunbade presidency to be. Let bubu finish first. Pray for him to get well. In 2015, You told us bubu is the best thing after sliced bread. Even when people were complaining, u insulted them and called them non Patriots, now that he's sick, Same u is now telling us how osunbade has made changes to move country forward. Stay consistent my dear. Don't start campaign yet. Let bubu finish first. That's all

Im only trying to keep u consistent and right now my job here is well done grin

biabia snowflake. You're so weak and spineless cheesy

Osinbajo is acting president and is in that position because Buhari picked him as running mate and handed over to him before going to UK cheesy

Go and stir up another biafra protest in onitsha or aba. leave our VP and Acting president alone cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by mightyhazel: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

OBJ has ruled for 8years already. Installed 2 presidents already and Osinbajo is currently VP and acting president. Yoruba have had our fair share of Aso Rock. We'll like you political slaves (according to MASSOB) to try your luck if you dare and if your fulani masters will agree cheesy
okpenka,..so 2day ur no longer benue,but Yoruba?

Keep deceiving urself with ur countless monikers here.

Na u go tire cheesy
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by vayne(m): 11:27am On Mar 01, 2017
Treacherous zhenophobic people
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

biabia snowflake. You're so weak and spineless cheesy

Osinbajo is acting president and is in that position because Buhari picked him as running mate and handed over to him before going to UK cheesy

Go and stir up another biafra protest in onitsha or aba. leave our VP and Acting president alone cheesy

Exactly don't ever forget he's a VP n start campaigning for him already like you're doing. Bubu is just sick. Pray for him
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2017
mightyhazel:

Na u go tire cheesy

no be only okpenka, na akpunka cheesy cheesy

Abeg garraway from my front make i see road cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by MasterofNL: 11:29am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

are you not an idiot for calling Yoruba slaves because Falae lost to OBJ. That was the only election where you had only 2 candidates and from the same tribe. Should we have refused to vote? why have you and your fellow confusionists being crying over the fact that yoruba voted Buhari when a lot also voted GEJ in the same election? angry

Osinbajo doesn't need your urging or support. The man belongs to the Buhari presidency and he's working for the success of that same presidency. He didn't tell you he wants to contest so what is you business with that?

GEJ lost an election and you've been praying and wishing the entire country burns and falls. I've never seeing such sore losers before. even GEJ and his people have since moved on and are only fighting for a fair share of the resources in their territory

Are you not idiotic to say that I called yoruba slaves for voting for Falae? Show me where I called yoruba slaves because they voted and supported Falae then I will take you seriously.

If osinbajo likes, let him contest or not, I don't care really. Besides, Buhari is alive and this is his presidency. I pray he gets well and returns to the country.

Who is trying to burn the country? What you ust understand is that the Biafran agitation did not start with this government, it was there even during the time of GEJ. It is only very loud now because the president has not handled it well. Statements like instead of us allow Igbos leave Nigeria, we will all drown with them are not the kind that should come from a president. Eevn GEJ's people at some point threatened to declare Niger Delta republic.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by MasterofNL: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

Exactly don't ever forget he's a VP n start campaigning for him already like you're doing. Bubu is just sick. Pray for him

The truth is that while some of them are wishing Buhari well, deep down inside they pray he dies so that their son can take over..

If this happens, you will see them jubilating and drinking beer everywhere shouting 'jagaban, jagaban!' grin
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by vayne(m): 11:33am On Mar 01, 2017
mightyhazel:

Na u go tire cheesy
you dey mind am?
I just pity some igbos that may fall for this lame lies,opening igbo monikas to support osunbade.
No more sai baba,not even a single mass prayer from them for buhari's health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 11:34am On Mar 01, 2017
MasterofNL:

The truth is that while some of them are wishing Buhari well, deep down inside they pray he dies so that their son can take over..

If this happens, you will see them jubilating and drinking beer everywhere shouting 'jagan, jagaban!' grin

Like someone earlier pointed, they'll use one handle to wish him well, and use another handle (igbo handle) to call for his resignation. grin grin grin
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 11:34am On Mar 01, 2017
vayne:

you dey mind am?
I just pity some igbos that may fall into this lame lies,opening igbo monikas to support osunbade.
No more sai baba,not even a single mass prayer from them for buhari's health.
Seconded
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2017
MasterofNL:

Are you not idiotic to say that I called yoruba slaves for voting for Falae? Show me where I called yoruba slaves because they voted and supported Falae then I will take you seriously.

You're not only an idiot, you're also a spineless slowpoke. What did you mean by just as yoruba votes were inconsequential when they voted falae? have you not seeing threads opened to that effect on this site? angry

If osinbajo likes, let him contest or not, I don't care really. Besides, Buhari is alive and this is his presidency. I pray he gets well and returns to the country.

Very good. Now tell your brothers praying for him to die to relax. Some idiots had even posted news of his 'death' as far back as January. Your hate of the man is that bad angry

Who is trying to burn the country? What you ust understand is that the Biafran agitation did not start with this government, it was there even during the time of GEJ. It is only very loud now because the president has not handled it well. Statements like instead of us allow Igbos leave Nigeria, we will all drown with them are not the kind that should come from a president. Eevn GEJ's people at some point threatened to declare Niger Delta republic.

Of course GEJ had no choice but to kill some biafra agitators who always act without sense but your ipob mandela is on record as supportive of GEJ. We wonder what happened. Buhari is the tough military man who is finding it difficult to adjust to politics and Osinbajo is in that team to temper it down. Just like America now has the tough talking Trump and cool headed Pence. THE PRESIDENCY IS A TEAM!!

If Osinbajo gets a headway in the Niger Delta, it's a plus for the Buhari presidency which will augur well for all Nigerians including you hateful people cool

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 11:39am On Mar 01, 2017
MasterofNL:

If this happens, you will see them jubilating and drinking beer everywhere shouting 'jagaban, jagaban!' grin

And you spoke like you have any sense some few minutes ago? cheesy

Was that all pretended sense? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by peteregwu(m): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your pain is visible but if it kills you, i won't say sorry.

Only Buhari had the stature and reputation to unseat a sitting president from the mamoth called the PDP and APC gave him the ticket. Every nigerian bar you a chronic corruption hater wanted a change in the way the country was being run. Of courses promises are easier to make than actions as GEJ found out and as Buhari too has found out. That is the point of departure between Buhari and some in the SW and this divorce started in 2015 after he assumed office. You on the otehr hand supports saraki(a yoruba) till today simply because you see him as a spite on Tinubu.

are you the only ibo man? if you don't support biafra, how many other millions are trekking in the name of biafra under the hot sun?

Yoruba are the most principled of people that's why we produced folks like Fela, Gani, Funmi Kuti etc who speak the truth and fight for justice irrespective of whose in power. name one person from your enckave that can measure up to? Buhari's greatest traducers have been Yoruba. Even your juggernauts whom we expected to be opposition to Buhari are falling over themselves to join Buhari's APC yet you have the nerve to accuse me? warn yourself o cheesy

No ibo man has any integrity and none has the stamina to fight for causes higher than themselves cheesy

Fella, most principled of people? And no igbo man has integrity? So all Yoruba are principled? That is why sometimes people like you not astute enough to judge up rightly. I don't like people who are biased and nepotic. Just because you are a Yoruba, you now tag all yourubas are principled. I can't even say that all igbos ate principle, neither hausas themselves. We still have those who unscrupulous and miscreants, but unfortunately you just deep in your obscurity to judge right. Sorry! undecided
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 11:44am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

Do your idiotic brothers on radio biafra praying for Buhari's death any sensible? do your idiotic brothers carrying news of Buhari's 'death' since January any sensible? cheesy

You're an Idiot indeed. Show where i campaigned for Osinbajo if you can? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by cocktopuss: 11:45am On Mar 01, 2017
eagleeye2:
I have known some good Yoruba people. But I am amazed at the likes of Dele Momodu and SaharaRepoters.
Hmmmmm. Loyalty in the game of politics?

Yoruba is not one person, Dele momodu has the right to his opinion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno / Ajimobi Must Go / Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.