Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over (11083 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy / 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by eagleeye2: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2017
I have known some good Yoruba people. But I am amazed at the likes of Dele Momodu and SaharaRepoters.
Hmmmmm. Loyalty in the game of politics?

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 9:45am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

Though i dont know if he's igbo or not but that's an average igbo kinda mentality right there.

You're the one running heater shelter talking about yorubas presidency as if that has changed the living condition of an average Yoruba man.
In my opinion, the yorubas are among the poorest in nigeria

If you truly believe the presidency is inconsequential, if you truly believe you don't care about who sits there, why then are you wanking on this same thread? cheesy cheesy

ibo have become refugees in the country to the extent that one poor ibo man and his wife were arrested for breaking into a house in lagos so they could have a room to get the intimacy they were deprived of due to homelessness yet you come here to vent your frustrations over Yoruba matter. Where poverty no touch for Nigeria? una no dey tire? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

If you truly believe the presidency is inconsequential, if you truly believe you don't care about who sits there, why then are you waking on this same thread? cheesy cheesy

ibo have become refugees in the country to the extent that one poor ibo man and his wife were arrested for breaking into a house in lagos so they could have a room to get the intimacy they were deprived off due to homelessness yet you come here to vent your frustrations over Yoruba matter. Where poverty no touch for Nigeria? una no dey tire? cheesy

I knew that my reply will touch u cos truth is bitter grin. Mission accomplished

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2017
eagleeye2:
I have known some good Yoruba people. But I am amazed at the likes of Dele Momodu and SaharaRepoters.

Dele Momodu is a political jobber like Lauretta Onochie and he has been critical of Buhari since late 2015

Saharareporters have been reporting negative about Buhari and his officials e.g Buratai since he assumed power. Why do you guys close your eyes to these facts? are you being paid to believe lies? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

I knew that my reply will touch u cos truth is bitter grin. Mission accomplished

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know you need validation from a Yoruba man. Now i've attended to you. Oya go back into your cave cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by nextprince: 9:54am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

If you truly believe the presidency is inconsequential, if you truly believe you don't care about who sits there, why then are you waking on this same thread? cheesy cheesy

ibo have become refugees in the country to the extent that one poor ibo man and his wife were arrested for breaking into a house in lagos so they could have a room to get the intimacy they were deprived off due to homelessness yet you come here to vent your frustrations over Yoruba matter. Where poverty no touch for Nigeria? una no dey tire? cheesy

Oga, abeg see dem.

http://otownloaded.com/humanitarian-man-comes-to-the-aid-of-malnourished-children/

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 9:55am On Mar 01, 2017
eagleeye2:

Na Sahara reporters surprise me pass

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2017
peteregwu:

Hmm m.......what do you call hypocrisy? What the Yoruba just did is pure hypocrisy. I have say my feelings here Mr man. Chosen or no chosen, it doesn't matter here. I am flesh and blood that have feelings and not a spirit therefore, I have to voice out my own feelings as well. In my area before now, the Yorubas never gave us peace, all they shouting on top of our head is Sai Baba! Sai Baba!! Now by right, and to prove you guys are true friends of Sai Baba, you should stand by him till death and pray for him, why now turning back against him. Is that pure hypocrisy?

Anyway as for me I still stand by Osibanjo, I never for once voted or like buharis as a person, I just see him as an opportunist and a desperate ex military man that has his own special interest to leverage his personality and that of his people. But all the same, I just live Osibanjo because he is a pure civilian with high level of integrity and intelligence. grin

When last did you hear sai baba on the streets of lagos? when did even Aisha Buhari give her famous BBC interview? my dear, you're a snowflake hypocrite with no spine. Is it not your people that have been shouting that Yoruba are 'slaves' because they stood by Buhari? Were you not celebrating when it looked like Tinubu's influence was being eroded? Your frustration is very obvious and it's nobody's fault. cheesy cheesy

Osinbajo doesn't need your hypocritical or serpentine support in this matter. The man is acting president like he's done 3 times last year!! cheesy

When Buhari comes back, he'll go back to being VP. Try and act your christianity and stop being a tale bearer or do you wish to end up in hell? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by eagleeye2: 9:57am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Dele Momodu is a political jobber like Lauretta Onochie and he has been critical of Buhari since late 2015

Saharareporters have been reporting negative about Buhari and his officials e.g Buratai since he assumed power. Why do you guys close your eyes to these facts? are you being paid to believe lies? cheesy
I ain't saying Yorubas are not loyal, but am only saying those two mentioned are Yorubas.
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2017
nextprince:

Oga, abeg see dem.

http://otownloaded.com/humanitarian-man-comes-to-the-aid-of-malnourished-children/

na bragging go finish these people cheesy

I'm sure that poverty stricken ibo man caught making love to his wife in another man's house due to extreme poverty was also telling his umunna that he's one of those that developed Lagos cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2017
eagleeye2:

I ain't saying Yorubas are not loyal, but am only saying those two mentioned are Yorubas.

well, we have political jobbers everywhere but pls remove saharareporters there. Sowore has embarrassed Tinubu and Buhari countless times before now cool

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

When last did you hear sai baba on the streets of lagos? when did even Aisha Buhari give her famous BBC interview? my dear, you're a snowflake hypocrite with no spine. Is it not your people that have been shouting that Yoruba are 'slaves' because they stood by Buhari? Were you not celebrating when it looked like Tinubu's influence was being eroded? Your frustration is very obvious and it's nobody's fault. cheesy cheesy

Osinbajo doesn't need your hypocritical or serpentine support in this matter. The man is acting president like he's done 3 times last year!! cheesy

When Buhari comes back, he'll go back to being VP. Try and act your christianity and stop being a tale bearer or do you wish to end up in hell? cheesy

And as usual, hausa must be dragged into it for this my brother to stand. Chai
We're looking for Yoruba sai baba chanters, you're here calling aisha. Did u guys not castigate her for speaking out then.
What changed since bubu illness? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I'm sure that poverty stricken ibo man caught making love to his wife in another man's house due to extreme poverty was also telling his umunna that he's one of those that developed Lagos cheesy
And we know the region that have to lock their pots on fire with lock n keys for the food not to be stolen embarassed
Pls don't derail this thread, I only had to educate u cos no post of yours here said anything meaningful other than Yoruba presidency or osunbade presidency to be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

And as usual, hausa must be dragged into it for this my brother to stand. Chai
We're looking for Yoruba sai baba chapters, you're here calling aisha. Did u guys not castigated her for speaking out then.
What changed since bubu illness? grin

The dolt that can't read has come again. do you have dyslexia? cheesy

Who carried her story? who are the pressmen that have been on Buhari's govt since? na yeeboe man get premium times? na yeeboe man get saharareporters? Deji Adeyanju na yeeboe man? Fayose na Yeeboe man? FFK na Yeeboe man? cheesy

Have you been in a cave since 2015? why are you disgracing yourself like this? cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

The dolt that can't read has come again. do you have dyslexia? cheesy

Who carried her story? who are the pressmen that have been on Buhari's govt since? na yeeboe man get premium times? na yeeboe man get saharareporters? Deji Adeyanju na yeeboe man? Fayose na Yeeboe man? FFK na Yeeboe man? cheesy

Have you been in a cave since 2015? why are you disgracing yourself like this? cheesy

Those you mentioned have bn criticizing bubu since time immemorial.
Where are the sai baba chanters? Na them we dey find

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

And we know the region that have to lock their pots on fire with lock n keys for the food not to be stolen embarassed
Pls don't derail this thread, I only had to educate u cos no post of yours here said anything meaningful other than Yoruba presidency or osunbade presidency to be

and you think that's worse than a full grown adult stealing into a house to make love to his wife because he couldn't afford even N500 for a shanty hotel room neither were any of his relatives comfortable enough to lend him a bed in their 2 by 2 shops? at least the man locking his pot used money to buy ingredients to cook. How bad can a man's condition get? cheesy

My dear, battle your demons pls. They are more than any other person's own and stop famzing with Osinbajo. He's doing very well as Buhari's VP and the country is happy including your sensible and gainfully employed brothers cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

Those you mentioned have bn criticizing bubu since time immemorial.
Where are the sai baba chanters? Na them we dey find

Oh so they stopped being Yoruba since then? cheesy

Do you think before writing or speaking? does what you wrote up there make any sense? cheesy

You should tell me what happened to Andy Uba, Ifeanyi ubah, Nnamani etc that made them sell you to APC even after all the chest beating and biafra or death chants cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Oh so they stopped being Yoruba since then? cheesy

Do you think before writing or speaking? does what you wrote up there make any sense? cheesy

You should tell me what happened to Andy Uba, Ifeanyi ubah, Nnamani etc that made them sell you to APC even after all the chest beating and biafra or death chants cheesy

My question is simple. Where are the Yoruba sai baba chanters o? lmao

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by peteregwu(m): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Anywhere Belle face is how to describe you guys. And, I have to end up in hell for expressing my feelings and to voice out the facts. That is why you should learn from your mistakes Mr man. Next time when voting, check history and don't be pushed around by hypocrisy. You guys should learn to be firm and decisive on that which is right and stop being fearful on making the right choice. As for buharis coming back, that is if he comes back. As for now, Osibanjo remains in that position till 2019. Mehn, you don enter one chance!

And Christianity does not stop me from talking about my countries state of health. grin

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by ImperialYoruba: 10:11am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

He has a mansion in Lekki now. grin

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by ImperialYoruba: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2017
peteregwu:

Anywhere Belle face is how to describe you guys. And, I have to end up in hell for expressing my feelings and to voice out the facts. That is why you should learn from your mistakes Mr man. Next time when voting, check history and don't be pushed around by hypocrisy. You guys should learn to be firm and decisive on that which is right and stop being fearful on making the right choice.

And Christianity does not stop me from talking about my countries state of health. grin

Politics is a game of intrigue and backstabbing. Go and find meaning of intrigue in dictionary.

We owe you zero loyalty!

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Of course igbos have a fair share of lekki mansions.

Your brother couldn't make any sense on one single post just running upandan with Yoruba presidency in d past and osunbade presidency to be.

Hence my free tutorial

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Politics is a game of intrigue and backstabbing. Go and find meaning of intrigue in dictionary.

We owe you zero loyalty!

Gbam. I like your honesty. So u you're saying u knew bubu was no good all the while grin

Co's I've bn searching for the yoruba sai baba chanters, and I didn't see one

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by peteregwu(m): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

We owe you zero loyalty!

But it shouldn't be. You should be loyal to your man so long you of the same party..sentiments apart.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2017
peteregwu:

Anywhere Belle face is how to describe you guys. And, I have to end up in hell for expressing my feelings and to voice out the facts. That is why you should learn from your mistakes Mr man. Next time when voting, check history and don't be pushed around by hypocrisy. You guys should learn to be firm and decisive on that which is right and stop being fearful on making the right choice.

biafra snowflake, where do you stand? are you still the beautiful bride of nigerian politics as azikiwe described? or are you truly the whor.e of nigerian politics as Shagari replied him? cheesy

Are you on biafra? are you on ibo presidency? are you on northern presidency(according to ekwerremmadu commitee) or are you voting for Osinbajo? the bible said a double minded man is unstable in all his ways. where do you and and your people stand?

Yorubas voted for the team that will save the country. Buhari for his anti-corruption nature and stern military background and Osinbajo for his erudition and vast knowledge pool. Buhari's medical trip proved the combo was the perfect team and if giving another chance, I'LL VOTE IT AGAIN!! cheesy cheesy

Now you can hang if you're hurt cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by obaloppelujo(m): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2017
This your pestilential feud with buhari is pandemic . What a dissert , Mind you , yorubas voted for pmb just as they did for gej , and if you're still pained .
carefully vote of pmb in 2019 and vote in another hausa accompanied by another yoruba cos i observed a straw man and red herring in the yo-yo treatise .

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2017
peteregwu:

But it shouldn't be. You should be loyal to your man so long you of the same party.

as azikiwe was loyal i guess? or as theodore orji was loyal? or as obiano was loyal? or as chime was loyal? wink

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 10:18am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

[s]Of course igbos have a fair share of lekki mansions.

Your brother couldn't make any sense on one single post just running upandan with Yoruba presidency in d past and osunbade presidency to be.

Hence my free tutorial[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

biabia snowflake cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

My question is simple. Where are the Yoruba sai baba chanters o? lmao

They're in their offices and shops making a living for themselves and their families cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2017
obaloppelujo:
This your pestilential feud with buhari is pandemic . What a dissert , Mind you , yorubas voted for pmb just as they did for gej , and if you're still pained .
carefully vote of pmb in 2019 and vote in another hausa accompanied by another yoruba cos i observed a straw man and red herring in the yo-yo treatise .

Hausa should have the presidency instead of Yoruba in my opinion. We can't be blackmailed to vote yorubas.
We made the mistake by voting OBJ and yorubas never fail to throw into in our faces

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by ImperialYoruba: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

Gbam. I like your honesty. So u you're saying u knew bubu was no good all the while cheesy

Co's I've bn searching for the sai baba chanters, and they're gone

Bubu himself confessed he nursed the idea of resigning shortly after taking oath of office and discovering the true state of the nation.

His wife said cabals shore him up.

Sanusi and Junaid have called for him not to run in 2019.

I guess this medical leave is a safety net, no wonder he was eager to sign authority to Osinbajo.

Now, which of these points is giving you diarrhea?

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 10:21am On Mar 01, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally / Ekiti Workers Serve Fayose Strike Notice, Demand Information On IGR / Busy Fayemi Pushes For Medical Castration As Punishment For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.