Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over (11086 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy / 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Israeljones(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

See this hypocrite
You never see your brothers opening threads on igbos here daily but u saw this one

will yu just shut tha hellup and keep off my mention...
for every one igbo thread here on NL you will find 10 yoruba thread...
The reason for a thread like this just show how pathetic ur likes has bcome...
disgusting elements...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

Why bringing hausa into it. Can't u stand on your own?
This thread is about yorubas

Did you not mention hausa/fulani in your post that i quoted? is your childish deception making you develop amnesia? cheesy

The thread is about pathetic and idiotic attempts by some frustrated ibo to vent their frustrations at the peace in the country under Acting President Prof Osinbajo cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Did you not mention hausa/fulani in your post that i quoted? is your childish deception making you develop amnesia? cheesy

The thread is about pathetic and idiotic attempts by some frustrated ibo to vent their frustrations at the peace in the country under Acting President Prof Osinbajo cheesy

I had to go over my posts again to see where I mentioned hausa.
And I didn't cos I never. This thread is about yorubas.

For lying shamelessly on something so verifiable, Pls don't you ever ever mention me again. Take your shsmless lies to another handle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by ShootToKill: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:
They're now hiding under igbo names to call for his resignation.
Or using igbo names to hype Osunbade.
You'll start hearing things like Sam Obiora calling for Buhari's resignation
Obiora Ezeh says Buhari should resign grin

Uche Okafor says osunbade has failed the green's law of leadership

All kinds of igbo names emerging lately but we all know the people eyeing bubu sit.

Lmao! you dey mind the cowards? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by bewla(m): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2017
u try but no thing 4u
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

I had to go over my posts again to see where I mentioned hausa.
And I didn't cos I never. This thread is about yorubas.

For lying shamelessly on something so verifiable, Pls don't you ever ever mention me again. Take your shsmless lies to another handle

common shut up there you this spineless OSU. You want to stylishly run away abi? cheesy

see your comrade in thinking mentioning them here.
izombie:
igbos have never hidden how they feel about buhari. The issue heree is that the same afonjas that were praising buhari even when his fellow northerners were against buhari, you afonjas are the ones now wishing buhari death or to resign just because you want osinbajo to continue as president. You people are just two faced.

I obviously mixed him with you but then what's the difference between a sack of rocks and a bag of akpu in terms of intelligence? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by wristbangle: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2017
The parochial chest beating liepod baboon yoots vomiting separation and confusion as usual. Most of them camouflage with the aid of using SW names to play divide tactics.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
@ topic,
....before nko, na Ekeremadu we go call to come take over, or abi na Saraki you want make we put to succeed?

Buhari himself told the national assembly that he has handed the baton of authority and power to Osinbajo. Our support follows the SEAL of AUTHORITY, not the individual.

Go quench if it gives you suicidal thoughts!

So you've given up on bubu already. Why not pray for him to recover?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by ificatchmodeh: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2017
Treachery...diplomatic deceitful people.. very sophisticated.
Funny au ibo's are buying this Osibanjo propaganda.

When it finally happen..dem go hide dey abuse una.. why aboki makes best meat from una brothers.

As for we in the south.. we're observing and trying to understand this country..

Is their nature.. Nothing new. Be very careful when dealing with them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by nextprince: 9:18am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

common shut up there you this spineless OSU. You want to stylishly run away abi? cheesy

see your comrade in thinking mentioning them here.

I obviously mixed him with you but then what's the difference between a sack of rocks and a bag of akpu in terms of intelligence? cheesy

Actually, no difference.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 9:18am On Mar 01, 2017
wristbangle:
The parochial chest beating liepod baboon yoots vomiting separation and confusion as usual. Most of them camouflage with the aid of using SW names to play divide tactics.

They're so sad and angry that contrary to their expectations, things are going smoothly in the nation due to Buhari's maturity and wisdom in properly handing over to his deputy before going on his trip cheesy

After OBJ of 8 years, Osinbajo VP of 4, what more could Yoruba ask for? especially when you consider the number of yeeboe wasted so they can have even 1 year there? cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 9:18am On Mar 01, 2017
nextprince:

Actually, no difference.

You're very wise my broda cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2017
ificatchmodeh:
Treachery...diplomatic deceitful people.. very sophisticated.
Funny au ibo's are buying this Osibanjo propaganda.

When it finally happen..dem go hide dey abuse una.. why aboki makes best meat from una brothers.

As for we in the south.. we're observing and trying to understand this country..

Is their nature.. Nothing new. Be very careful when dealing with them.

Anyone from the eastern part of this country I see supporting yorubas on this know nothing about them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by ificatchmodeh: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2017
ShootToKill:

Lmao! you dey mind the cowards? grin

Na dia pattern be that.. only say this time na 2017 , naija don wake up.. even almajiris know wetin the sup..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 9:21am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

So you've given up on bubu already. Why not pray for him to recover?

Why are you begging us to pray for him? Una prayer for him to die don tire una? abi do you want Osinbajo to get on a platter what you guys have been dying for since time immemorial? cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Kemperor: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2017
I would rather do business with an Hausa - Zombie man dan an Afonja...

Afonjaism....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by ificatchmodeh: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

Anyone from the eastern part of this country I see supporting yorubas on this know nothing about them

Those guys ain't loyal..
I'm cool say the south no fit buy their nonesense..
Even make osibanjo visit nigerdelta.. 1 million times..with bedtime stories.. na hear we hear.. seeing is believing..

D man just the waste him time..although say d never tell am or he just dey jonze.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2017
ificatchmodeh:

Na dia pattern be that.. only say this time na 2017 , naija don wake up.. even almajiris know wetin the sup..

You'll think they'll be praying for his recovery upandan but no no no they're rather telling us the many diseases he has.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by tigerclaws: 9:28am On Mar 01, 2017
my own be say if Osibanjo can bring down dollars at least to #320 then i don't have problem if he rules

Buhari can die for all i care

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by ificatchmodeh: 9:28am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

You'll think they'll be praying for his recovery upandan but no no no they're rather telling us the many diseases he has.

You need to deal with this people to understand them..

No jokes..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Jesusloveyou: 9:28am On Mar 01, 2017
Innovator90:
You forget you are dealing with Yorubas. They are neither here nor there. They follow whichever direction that is convenient at the hr! They use different monikers lately to propagate this agenda. They use their old handles used to campaign for Buhari to say things like " Buhari will get better", " Buhari will return" but then turn around with new handles with Igbo or SS names to say " Buhari your time up, resign now", " Buhari just go", some even say " Buhari is already dead". This people eh!
op you lie.
The people that are be shouting for buhari to die are ipods both online and offline.
In a simple manner, just check the history of this posters of hate, and you wil find out is the same people that hate buhari before 2015 election. And is only yoruba pdp that also join ipods to hate buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 9:29am On Mar 01, 2017
ificatchmodeh:

Those guys ain't loyal..
I'm cool say the south no fit buy their nonesense..
Even make osibanjo visit nigerdelta.. 1 million times..with bedtime stories.. na hear we hear.. seeing is believing..

D man just the waste him time..although say d never tell am or he just dey jonze.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why you dey get headache over the Acting president? cheesy

Which kind by force attention seeking be this? The man is an acting president and till the end of time, it'll be on record that he used presidential powers to sign bills into law and reject some others. what else does a president do that he hasn't done? after OBJ of 8 years and this Osinbajo opportunity, don't you think yoruba have had their fair share?

Wont you go and join your relatives to deliberate on the thread below? Is your survival and emancipation not more important than obsessing over Yoruba success? cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3656069/why-impossible-igbo-man-nigerias

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 9:31am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which kind by force attention seeking be this? The man is an acting president and till the end of time, it'll be on record that he used presidential powers to sign bills into law and reject some others. what else does a president do that he hasn't done? after OBJ of 8 years and this Osinbajo opportunity, don't you think yoruba have had their fair share?

Wont you go and join your relatives to deliberate on the thread below? Is your survival and emancipation not more important than obsessing over Yoruba success? cheesy

Bubu's removal is Yoruba success. Bubu don suffer sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2017
tigerclaws:
my own be say if Osibanjo can bring down dollars at least to #320 then i don't have problem if he rules

Buhari can die for all i care

ificatchmodeh and wassce, this guy i quoted must be Yoruba according to you? cheesy

imagine what he said!! won't you come and abuse him? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by ificatchmodeh: 9:33am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who be this naa.. lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2017
ificatchmodeh:

Lol I follow u wonder

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

Bubu's removal is Yoruba success. Bubu don suffer sha

You're so dumb and unimaginative cheesy cheesy

8yrs OBJ as president is Yoruba political success. 4 years Osinbajo VP is Yoruba political success cheesy

Go and fight for yours abi is political success anathema to you and your people? cheesy

are you truly political slaves as Massob said?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by ificatchmodeh: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

ificatchmodeh and wassce, this guy i quoted must be Yoruba according to you? cheesy

Ignorance is a bliss..

So na osibanjo the control forex..

Guy dey your lane..

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 9:35am On Mar 01, 2017
ificatchmodeh:

somebody trying to call you back to your senses and help you focus on what's truly important angry

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 9:35am On Mar 01, 2017
ificatchmodeh:

Ignorance is a bliss..

So na osibanjo the control forex..

Guy dey your lane..

see engrish abi na engligbo? cheesy

tell it to your comrade that i quoted na you this simpleton angry

are you afraid to face him? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 9:37am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Though i dont know if he's igbo or not but that's an average igbo kinda mentality right there.

You're the one running helter shelter talking about yorubas presidency as if that has changed the living condition of an average Yoruba man.
In my opinion, the yorubas are among the poorest in nigeria which is why I feel for u cos the only thing u seem to be able to boast about is presidency. Ndo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by peteregwu(m): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

See this hypocrite. is that what they teach you in Chosen that you disturb us with in religion section? cheesy

where do you stand? biafra? Yeeboe presidency? northern presidency(according to ekweremmadu commitee)? or Osinbajo presidency? cheesy

which should we associate with you snowflakes? cheesy

Hmm m.......what do you call hypocrisy? What the Yoruba just did is pure hypocrisy. I have say my feelings here Mr man. Chosen or no chosen, it doesn't matter here. I am flesh and blood that have feelings and not a spirit therefore, I have to voice out my own feelings as well. In my area before now, the Yorubas never gave us peace, all they shouting on top of our head is Sai Baba! Sai Baba!! Now by right, and to prove you guys are true friends of Sai Baba, you should stand by him till death and pray for him, why now turning back against him. Is that pure hypocrisy?

Anyway as for me I still stand by Osibanjo, I never for once voted or like buharis as a person, I just see him as an opportunist and a desperate ex military man that has his own special interest to leverage his personality and that of his people. But all the same, I just live Osibanjo because he is a pure civilian with high level of integrity and intelligence. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bello Vs EFCC: North Central Progressive Voice Meets Ibrahim Babangida In Minna / FG To Relocate Boko Haram Suspects To Secret Detention Centre In Lagos / Oyo Governorship: Alao Akala Dumps PDP, Picks Labour Party Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.