Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over (11084 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy / 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 11:46am On Mar 01, 2017
peteregwu:

Fella, most principled of people? And no igbo man has integrity? So all Yoruba are principled? That is why sometimes people like you astute enough to judge up rightly. I don't like people who biased and nepotic. Just because you are a Yoruba, you now tag all yourubas are principled. I can't even say that all igbos ate principle, neither has as themselves. We still have those who unscrupulous and miscreants, but unfortunately you just deep in your obscurity to judge right. Sorry! undecided

peteregwu, it would be nice if you try apply sense small to this our discussions cheesy

When you tagged Yoruba as treacherous, did you forget Adekunle Fajuyi that died with Aguiyi Ironsi? Show me the men of integrity or principle from your enclave before you point fingers in my direction mr man angry

You did the blanket condemnation first, so why is it paining you when i returned the favour? angry

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Do your idiotic brothers on radio biafra praying for Buhari's death any sensible? do your idiotic brothers carrying news of Buhari's 'death' since January any sensible? cheesy

You're an Idiot indeed. Show where i campaigned for Osinbajo if you can? cheesy

Lol in your selective amnesia, u missed your own post where u're telling us Osunbade is the one moving the country forward
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by MasterofNL: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You're not only an idiot, you're also a spineless slowpoke. What did you mean by just as yoruba votes were inconsequential when they voted falae? have you not seeing threads opened to that effect on this site? angry

Very good. Now tell your brothers praying for him to die to relax. Some idiots had even posted news of his 'death' as far back as January. Your hate of the man is that bad angry

Of course GEJ had no choice but to kill some biafra agitators who always act without sense but your ipob mandela is on record as supportive of GEJ. We wonder what happened. Buhari is the tough military man who is finding it difficult to adjust to politics and Osinbajo is in that team to temper it down. Just like America now has the tough talking Trump and cool headed Pence. THE PRESIDENCY IS A TEAM!!

If Osinbajo gets a headway in the Niger Delta, it's a plus for the Buhari presidency which will augur well for all Nigerians including you hateful people cool

Were you not the one that started the idiotic statement of Igbo votes being inconsequential which forced me to remind you of history where yoruba votes had also been inconsequential? Look, I am not in the mood for insults but intelligent arguments. If you want to do mud fightng we have guys here that are experts at it, you can get into the ring with any of them.

GEJ did not start telling Igbos that he will wear on trouser with them and drown with them by force. GEJ did not segregate the country into 97% & 5%. All these are the genesis of where Buhari started getting it wrong. Things would have been much better in this government/country if Buhari had started on the right footing.

Forget about Niger Delta. It would take something really extraordinary to get any support from the SE/SS I tell you for a fact. The mindset of guys from the SE/SS towards the SW...let me keep quiet here.
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 11:50am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

Lol in your selective amnesia, u missed your own post where u're telling us Osunbade is the one moving the country forward

Of course in your dyslexia, how can you know? cheesy

When i explained what presidency meant, did you not display your gross ignorance? Did you think Buhari didn't know before he handed over to him constitutionally? cheesy

My friend, go and read. Hate from ignorance such as yours is disgusting angry

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2017
MasterofNL:

Were you not the one that started the idiotic statement of Igbo votes being inconsequential which forced me to remind you of history where yoruba votes had also been inconsequential? Look, I am not in the mood for insults but intelligent arguments. If you want to do mud fightng we have guys here that are experts at it, you can get into the ring with any of them.

GEJ did not start telling Igbos that he will wear on trouser with them and drown with them by force. GEJ did not segregate the country into 97% & 5%. all these are the genesis of where Buhari started getting it wrong. Things would have been much better in this government/country if Buhari had started on the right footing.

Forget about Niger Delta. It would take something really extraordinary to get any support from the SE/SS I tell you for a fact. The mindset of guys from the SE/SS towards the SW...let me keep quiet here.

And they cheered him on when he was making those statements like the one in bold. Now same people are telling us how osunbade is visiting Niger delta.
Like u said, let's not talk much
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 11:54am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Of course in your dyslexia, how can you know? cheesy

When i explained what presidency meant, did you not display your gross ignorance? Did you think Buhari didn't know before he handed over to him constitutionally? cheesy

My friend, go and read. Hate from ignorance such as your is disgusting angry

Bubu had no choice but to hand over to his VP. Na governor he wan hand over before?
But quit the campaign. Let bubu finish first abeg
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by peteregwu(m): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

peteregwu, it would be nice if you try apply sense small to this our discussions cheesy

When you tagged Yoruba as treacherous, did you forget Adekunle Fajuyi that died with Aguiyi Ironsi? Show me the men of integrity or principle from your enclave before you point fingers in my direction mr man angry

You did the blanket condemnation first, so why is it paining you when i returned the favour? angry

You are the one claiming all Yoruba are principled and am trying to let you know that, you are absolutely wrong. Even America has those who are miscreants. How come "all yorubas are principled?" that is just your misjugment. Saying fela is principled because he spoke against the government in his time, is just showing your definition of priinciple. That could be reason why you are arguing like a primary school pupil. Abeg, make I go drink kunu.
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by MasterofNL: 11:55am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

Bubu had no choice but to hand over to his VP. Na governor he wants hand over before?
But quit the campaign. Let bubu finish first abeg

grin grin grin grin
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 01, 2017
Afonjas are betrayers judas adewale iscariot betrayed jesus christ
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2017
MasterofNL:

Just shut up that your mouth spewing idiocy. Did you not see the trajectory of the thread before jumping in? If you truly had some sense, why buy into the bigotry of your brothers? angry

GEJ did not start telling Igbos that he will wear on trouser with them and drown with them by force. GEJ did not segregate the country into 97% & 5%. All these are the genesis of where Buhari started getting it wrong. Things would have been much better in this government/country if Buhari had started on the right footing.

and now that Osinbajo as the second leg of the presidency is trying to manage that negative part of the Buhari presidency, you get all jealous, hurtful and angry because he's a Yoruba man? were you designed to just hate for no reason? angry

Abeg stop attaching SS to SE. Everybody knows their mindset towards the SE. Only an idiot thinks those who seized their property in the abandoned property saga of 1967 hold much affection for them. Even the SW returned all ibo properties to the rightful ibo owners.

Keep deceiving yourselves that you're in league cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Teague4league(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Politics is a game of intrigue and backstabbing. Go and find meaning of intrigue in dictionary.

We owe you zero loyalty
!
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 11:57am On Mar 01, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:

grin grin Adewale grin grin
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by 2ruink(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Israeljones:

Bros this people do not have any game play they are more dunce than you think to perpetrate anything of such... there brayne are just so warped to the extent of coming up with a thread dis disgusting...

immediately i saw this thread,,, i just cudnt blv my eyes,, how people have to stoop to this level of reasoning,, this is an eyesore to one's reasoning.. also an abuse to humanity...
they just keep coming up with different stories of stereotyping the yorubas...
This people needs to be sent to a rehabilitation home for resetting...

Go school una no go gree. See how u dey disgrace ur parents with abundant grammatical atrocities on public forum
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
peteregwu:

You are the one claiming all Yoruba are principled and am trying to let you know that, you are absolutely wrong. Even America has those who are miscreants. How come "all yorubas are principled?" that is just your misjugment. Saying fela is principled because he spoke against the government in his time, is just showing your definition of priinciple. That could be reason why you are arguing like a primary school pupil. Abeg, make I go drink kunu.

Why do you like lying? Can you show where i said that? will Jesus be happy with you? cheesy

but you're not wrong with the Yoruba are treacherous and hypocritical? cheesy

You're a simpleton peter. Just shut up and stop embarrassing yourself pls angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:

They must have learnt from azikiwe who betrayed his dying brothers in 1967 and was shouting one Nigeria in lagos and london cheesy

which betrayal could be worse? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by MasterofNL: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Just shut up that your mouth spewing idiocy. Did you not see the trajectory of the thread before jumping in? If you truly had some sense, why buy into the bigotry of your brothers? angry

and now that Osinbajo as the second leg of the presidency is trying to manage that negative part of the Buhari presidency, you get all jealous, hurtful and angry because he's a Yoruba man? were you designed to just hate for no reason? angry

Abeg stop attaching SS to SE. Everybody knows their mindset towards the SE. Only an idiot thinks those who seized their property in the abandoned property saga of 1967 hold much affection for them. Even the SW returned all ibo properties to the rightful ibo owners.

Keep deceiving yourselves that you're in league cheesy

I can see that idiocy resides in you shukobambi cheesy cheesy

Who is hurtful and bitter about Osinbajo? Buhari found it difficult to visit the east because at some point, his life was threatened but who has threatened Osinbajo? No one.

As for the better south, you will understand better with time, I will not educate you on that. besides, we have been waiting for you guys to point out the seized properties but up till now no one can do so.

Well, be that as it may, the people of the Niger Delta now know better who their friends are and those that are not. Whether you accept it or not, the bond between the SE/SS is stronger now than ever before.

We are not trying to force them into Biafra but one thing is sure that should we leave, they will follow suit and the center will cave in. besides, Igboland extends into the SS of today and we have SS Igbos just like Pat Utomi represnted SS Igbos in the visit to Nnamdi kanu.

keep deceiving yourself.

The SE/SS know better now. the days of divide and rule are long gone. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
MasterofNL:

I can see that idiocy resides in you shukobambi cheesy cheesy

Who is hurtful and bitter about Osinbajo? Buhari found it difficult to visit the east because at some point, his life was threatened but who has threatened Osinbajo? No one.

Look at the dumbo believing a sitting president of Nigeria can be threatened. A president of the hue of Buhari!! Even when madam GEJ visited Miaduguri when Shekau was reigning, nothing happened cheesy

Buhari refused to visit you because he believes your 5% is useless. It's not my fault or Osinbajo's fault cheesy

As for the better south, you will understand better with time, I will not educate you on that. besides, we have been waiting for you guys to point out the seized properties but up till now no one can do so.

Well, be that as it may, the people of the Niger Delta now know better who their friends are and those that are not. Whether you accept it or not, the bond between the SE/SS is stronger now than ever before.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/biafra-group-sues-fg-over-abandoned-property-others/

Should i still come and point them out to you? keep deceiving yourselves cheesy

We are not trying to force them into Biafra but one thing is sure that should we leave, they will follow suit and the center will cave in. besides, Igboland extends into the SS of today and we have SS Igbos just like Pat Utomi represnted SS Igbos in the visit to Nnamdi kanu.

keep deceiving yourself.

The SE/SS know bwtter now. the days of divide and rulke are long gone. cheesy

Is he Urhobo or Isoko or Ogoni or Efik? cheesy

Keep deceiving yourselves cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by MasterofNL: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Look at the dumbo believing a sitting president of Nigeria can be threatened. A president of the hue of Buhari!! Even when madam GEJ visited Miaduguri when Shekau was reigning, nothing happened cheesy

Buhari refused to visit you because he believes your 5% is useless. It's not my fault or Osinbajo's fault cheesy

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/biafra-group-sues-fg-over-abandoned-property-others/

Should i still come and point them out to you? keep deceiving yourselves cheesy

Is he Urhobo or Isoko or Ogoni or Efik? cheesy

Keep deceiving yourselves cheesy

Buhari clearly cancelled his visit because of security threats to his life.

This is the report from Reuter:

Militants launch attacks in Niger Delta as Buhari cancels visit

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-security-idUSKCN0YO0OB

We know the abandoned property saga was brought about by the Nigerian government to further divide the people in the east. Well, we have said many times that we are not interested in all of SS. We know our people and our lands that are in SS and therein lies our interest.

Selah.

Pat Utomi is Igbo just like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. These are Igbos in the SS!

We don't give a damn about the Isekiris and others you mentioned.

The VP of Biafra was an Efik man.
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
MasterofNL:

Buhari clearly cancelled his visit because of security threats to his life.

This is the report from Reuter:

Militants launch attacks in Niger Delta as Buhari cancels visit

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-security-idUSKCN0YO0OB

We know the abandoned property saga was brought about by the Nigerian government to further divide the people in the east. Well, we have said many times that we are not interested in all of SS. We know our people and our lands that are in SS and therein lies our interest.

Selah.

Pat Utomi is Igbo just like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. These are Igbos in the SS!

We don't give a damn about the Isekiris and others you mentioned.

The VP of Biafra was an Efik man.

Nobody dey drag Ngozi and Pat Utomi with you. Even Sunday Oliseh wey deny una sef, i no drag am with you cheesy

wish you the very best but just pray for the fortunes of your country to improve so you, me and our relatives can enjoy. Inu go? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by princeemmma(m): 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Innovator90:
You forget you are dealing with Yorubas. They are neither here nor there. They follow whichever direction that is convenient at the hr! They use different monikers lately to propagate this agenda. They use their old handles used to campaign for Buhari to say things like " Buhari will get better", " Buhari will return" but then turn around with new handles with Igbo or SS names to say " Buhari your time up, resign now", " Buhari just go", some even say " Buhari is already dead". This people eh!
you thought you made a point, i dont really give Bleep of what you you say, and you know what you need

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by 7lives: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

Those you mentioned have bn criticizing bubu since time immemorial.
Where are the sai baba chanters? Na them we dey find

And this makes them non Yoruba? wonders shall never end.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
7lives:

And this makes them non Yoruba? wonders shall never end.

Now you're clutching at Fayose n FFK that you lots have almost disowned.
Again I ask "where are the Yoruba sai baba chanters? grin
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by totit: 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin

I missed the show.
Kudos to shukuokukobambi whom man handedly diminished ipods yoots evil conspiracy cool

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
totit:
grin

I missed the show.
Kudos to shukuokukobambi whom man handedly diminished ipods yoots evil conspiracy cool

You didnt miss any show o
Where are the sai baba chanters? grin
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by totit: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

You didnt miss any show o
Where are the sai baba chanters? grin

Where are the GEJ till....

LMAO. grin

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Deathslater: 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
totit:

LMAO. grin

Jonathan and buhari are criminals, two of them are worse than incurable diseases.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
totit:

LMAO. grin

I thought we have a new sheriff in town grin

Abeg don't try to derail this beautiful thread like your brother was trying to
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by totit: 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Deathslater:

Jonathan and buhari are criminals, two of them are worse than incurable diseases.

All nigeria politicians are in one way or the other are..

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Deathslater:

No derail the thread abeg
Western Treachery is the topic here grin
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by totit: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

I thought we have a new sheriff in town grin

Abeg don't try to derail this beautiful thread like your brother was trying to

Well, shouldn't we? The seat can't be left emptied afterall grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
totit:

Well, shouldn't we? The seat can't be left emptied afterall grin

Hahaha but the man is still alive tongue
You can't hide the pretence anymore abi? Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Wants SSS To Handover Dasuki For Questioning / NBA To Hold Emergency NEC Meeting Tomorrow / Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.