Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,885 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over (11063 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy / 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by sammyj: 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin
Toosure70:
OPONU @ OP

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Deathslater: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
totit:

All nigeria politicians are in one way or the other are..
We must assassinate all of them for peace to reign?? isn't that cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Deathslater: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

No derail the thread abeg
Western Treachery is the topic here grin

Both J&B are treacherous people who betrayed the masses. We are still saying the same thing nah.
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by totit: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

Hahaha but the man is still alive tongue
You can't hide the pretence anymore abi? Chai

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Is everything OK? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by totit: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
Deathslater:
We must assassinate all of them for peace to reign?? isn't that cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go ahead kiss

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Deathslater: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
totit:

Go ahead kiss

Give me the gun.
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by fallout87: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

OBJ has ruled for 8years already. Installed 2 presidents already and Osinbajo is currently VP and acting president. Yoruba have had our fair share of Aso Rock. We'll like you political slaves (according to MASSOB) to try your luck if you dare and if your fulani masters will agree cheesy

So you're literally saying Yoruba tribe is at fault for Nigeria's failings the past 16 years.

Smh. Think before you post

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by PDJT: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
I thought I was the only one who noticed that.
Trust them at your own peril!
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
fallout87:

So you're literally saying Yoruba tribe is at fault for Nigeria's failings the past 16 years.

makes no difference my bro. conclude what you will

what have you done to Kano people about Abacha disaster of the 90's? cheesy

If you think OBJ 8 year rule was a disaster, i can't help you cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
fallout87:

grin
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by omofunaab(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
The main problems of igbos is hate

First you started saying buharI was dead.

Then you said he was being poisoned. You guys hated buhari so much that you wished he was dead.

But buhari is fine in London and not dead, he transferred power to Osibanjo pending the time he comes back.

Now you guys were praising osibanjo, saying he was better than buhari etc when you discovered that osibanjo was gaining momentum with your divisive help then you suddenly realized that osibanjo was tinubu's boy.

It's now a matter of who you hate most between buhari and Osibanjo a Yoruba.

Well let me tell you guys, if you are not careful na that hatred wey kill ur grandfathers in 1967 go consume you too.

Awon Oloriburuku, Oloshi.. .Ori yin ti daru

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Huddler: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
PDJT:
I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Trust them at your own peril!

They can never be pleased.
Bunch of never-well people.
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Huddler: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
omofunaab:

Then you said he was being poisoned. You guys hated buhari so much that you wished he was dead.

But buhari is fine in London and not dead, he transferred power to Osibanjo pending the time he comes back.

Now you guys were praising osibanjo, saying he was better than buhari etc when you discovered that osibanjo was gaining momentum with your divisive help then you suddenly realized that osibanjo was tinubu's boy.

Well let me tell you guys, na that hatred wey kill ur grandfathers in 1967 go consume you too.

You are a baboon, senseless baboon for that matter. Who said buhari was poisoned? Wasn't your slave masters up north? Or just too scared to confront them?

You are here screaming Igbos are full hate like a mentally deranged animal while you are the ones making hate speeches all over the thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
omofunaab:

Well let me tell you guys, na that hatred wey kill ur grandfathers in 1967 go consume you too.

Where are the Yoruba sai baba chanters today?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by omofunaab(m): 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
Huddler:

You are a baboon, senseless baboon for that matter. Who said buhari was poisoned? Wasn't your slave masters up north? Or just too scared to confront them?

You are here screaming Igbos are full hate like a mentally deranged animal while you are the ones making hate speeches all over the thread.

Oloriburuku ni eeeee, Omo ale jati jati

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Huddler: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
omofunaab:

Oloriburuku ni eeeee, Omo ale jati jati

Language of baboons.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by auggie340(f): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
fallout87:

Unfortunately, that's wah they mean wen they call demselves masters in 9ja kind of politics..politics of one step forward, 10 steps backward...politics dat has not benefitted d populace...politics dah reeks of corruption... Nothing worth applauding in dah kind of politics

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
totit:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Is everything OK? undecided

Our son is moving the country forward.
That's our focus now
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by felicitywe(m): 12:35am On Mar 02, 2017
Innovator90:
You forget you are dealing with Yorubas. They are neither here nor there. They follow whichever direction that is convenient at the hr! They use different monikers lately to propagate this agenda. They use their old handles used to campaign for Buhari to say things like " Buhari will get better", " Buhari will return" but then turn around with new handles with Igbo or SS names to say " Buhari your time up, resign now", " Buhari just go", some even say " Buhari is already dead". This people eh!
Honestly yorubas r deadly ppl.I noticed it long ago.They r slicky.Using diff monikers 2 create thread&comment.They r behind Tuface protest.The moment they discovered dat PMB is alife,they began 2 expose his illness,sayn d man is incapacitated,asking dat he should talk 2 Nigerians bla bla bla.We v seen governors go on medical vacation for 3 to 4mnths&come back so why d noise.GEJ never envcisage dat Yardua will die in office but Yorubas envisaged PMB 2 die so dat Osinbajo will b president.Yorubas more harmful than a cobra snake.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by felicitywe(m): 12:41am On Mar 02, 2017
Wassce:

Where are the Yoruba sai baba chanters today?
Yoruba sai baba chanters were interested in PMB's death and Osinbajo taking over.They r nw sayn Osinbajo is trying but d man lacks evry kind of leadershp skills.Yorubas always short changing d North.They will backstab u,betral u,gossip u,evasdrop on u and plot against u.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by 7lives: 7:40am On Mar 02, 2017
felicitywe:
Yoruba sai baba chanters were interested in PMB's death and Osinbajo taking over.They r nw sayn Osinbajo is trying but d man lacks evry kind of leadershp skills.Yorubas always short changing d North.They will backstab u,betral u,gossip u,evasdrop on u and plot against u.

Understandably if Naira had slumped to 1000 against dollar in the absence of Buhari, your likes will be all over the cyberspace celebrating Oshinbajo's failure.
I know your pains are immeasurable, because you people never want to see anything good in others, especially Hausa and Yoruba.
The mere commissioner is marching on despite your hatred, STOP HIM IF YOU CAN.
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Basic123: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2017
Wassce:

Your oil of wisdom will never dry. God bless u
Youre an empty hypocrite Is Fayose an ibo man? is FFK an ibo man? is Falae an ibo man? is Adebanjo an ibo man? Is Odumakin an ibo man? who has been more vociferous in opposition to Buhari than the yoruba folks? Where do you stand? Buhari to die? Osinbajo to take over? biafra to happen? northern presidency? ibo presidency? all these are positions you lightweights have taken but no one knows where you stand. Chose a stand and defend it my friend.
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2017
Basic123:
Youre an empty hypocrite
Is Fayose an ibo man? is FFK an ibo man? is Falae an
ibo man? is Adebanjo an ibo man? Is Odumakin an ibo
man?
who has been more vociferous in opposition to Buhari
than the yoruba folks?
Where do you stand? Buhari to die? Osinbajo to take
over? biafra to happen? northern presidency? ibo
presidency? all these are positions you lightweights
have taken but no one knows where you stand.
Chose a stand and defend it my friend.

Fayose and FFK that you almost disowned for speaking out
You called them non Patriots n bitter for losing election.

Where are the yoruba sai baba chanters? What happened?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2017
7lives:

Understandably if Naira had slumped to 1000 against dollar in the absence of Buhari, your likes will be all over the cyberspace celebrating Oshinbajo's failure.
I know your pains are immeasurable, because you people never want to see anything good in others, especially Hausa and Yoruba.
The mere commissioner is marching on despite your hatred, STOP HIM IF YOU CAN.

Must u always drag hausa? Can't u stand on your own smh
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Basic123: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2017
Wassce:

Youre an empty hypocrite
Is Fayose an ibo man? is FFK an ibo man? is Falae
an
ibo man? is Adebanjo an ibo man? Is Odumakin an
ibo
man?
who has been more vociferous in opposition to
Buhari
than the yoruba folks?
Where do you stand? Buhari to die? Osinbajo to
take
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 02, 2017
felicitywe:
Honestly yorubas r deadly ppl.I noticed it long ago.They r slicky.Using diff monikers 2 create thread&comment.They r behind Tuface protest.The moment they discovered dat PMB is alife,they began 2 expose his illness,sayn d man is incapacitated,asking dat he should talk 2 Nigerians bla bla bla.We v seen governors go on medical vacation for 3 to 4mnths&come back so why d noise.GEJ never envcisage dat Yardua will die in office but Yorubas envisaged PMB 2 die so dat Osinbajo will b president.Yorubas more harmful than a cobra snake.

I have studied this people for yrs. If I wrote a book about them, it will be the number one best seller on Amazon.
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by 7lives: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
Wassce:

Must u always drag hausa? Can't u stand on your own smh

I drag Hausa? is there a tribe you did not hate in Nigeria? hello you hate Nigerians, you even hate your fellow Igbos or am i missing something? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin anyway bad belle is allowed.
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Basic123:
Youre an empty hypocrite
an
ibo
man?
Buhari
than the yoruba folks?
take

Show me the yoruba sai baba chanters today grin. Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Basic123: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
Wassce:

Show me the yoruba sai baba chanters today grin. Is that too much to ask?
Youre an empty hypocrite
an
ibo
man?
Buhari
than the yoruba folks?
take
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by peteregwu(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Wassce:

I just tire for this guy's.....Many of them denied fayose
...i couldn't hear word on the radio, every morning you will hear most yorubas speaking Fayose for standing against buharis policies, now it is the other way round. If buharis had succeeded in puting him in prison, many yorubas would totally condemn him. grin
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by peteregwu(m): 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your pain is visible but if it kills you, i won't say sorry.

Only Buhari had the stature and reputation to unseat a sitting president from the mamoth called the PDP and APC gave him the ticket. Every nigerian bar you, a chronic corruption lover, wanted a change in the way the country was being run. Of courses promises are easier to make than actions as GEJ found out and as Buhari too has found out. That is the point of departure between Buhari and some in the SW and this divorce started in 2015 after he assumed office. You on the other hand supports saraki(a yoruba) till today simply because you see him as a spite on Tinubu.

are you the only ibo man? if you don't support biafra, how many other millions are trekking in the name of biafra under the hot sun?

Yoruba are the most principled of people that's why we produced folks like Fela, Gani, Funmi Kuti etc who speak the truth and fight for justice irrespective of who's in power. name one person from your enckave that can measure up to? Buhari's greatest traducers have been Yoruba. Even your juggernauts whom we expected to be opposition to Buhari are falling over themselves to join Buhari's APC yet you have the nerve to accuse me? warn yourself o cheesy

Why do you like lying? Can you show where i said that? will Jesus be happy with you?

but you're not wrong with the Yoruba are treacherous and hypocritical?

You're a simpleton peter. Just shut up and stop embarrassing yourself pls

No ibo man has any integrity and none has the stamina to fight for causes higher than themselves cheesy

You just shot yourself in the foot. I win, hope you agree? That is where youyou said yourubas are the most principle of all people. cool
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 6:32am On Mar 04, 2017
peteregwu:

You just shot yourself in the foot. I win, hope you agree? That is where youyou said yourubas are the most principle of all people. cool

It took you almost a week to search and you still came up with this as proof? Why not hide your head in shame? cheesy

Its either you're a shameless liar or possess a poor understanding of English language.

How does "Yoruba are the most principled of people" translate to "all Yoruba are principled? cheesy

If I say "Igbo are the most involved of all people in drug trafficking", will you also accept that it translates to "all Igbo are involved in drug trafficking"?

Seriously your guardians need to get a refund from every English teacher you encountered in your schooling days cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Mulls Major Slash In Petrol Consumption Volume / Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon / Onitsha International Airport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.