Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (130696 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Abesodiq(m): 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:

Why do people insult me yet send me PM's asking about the future of one Ponzi scheme or the other. Actually I don't reply them anymore because the answer it the same and it goes thus:

They'll all crash leaving you worse than you were. Shun Ponzi Schemes and innovate.

I just got 500k tonight. If you like, kill yourself...

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
walexy100:

Seun and his MODs are mad. This is the beginning of the end of NAIRALAND. As you, Seun, don't want people to succed, so shall your endeavours have no success.

Nairaland will survive because Seun has the interest of the majority at heart and the gods always favour such people. He vehemently warned against MLM and all such vehicles because he knows greed and scam fuel these programs. He hid sexuality section and meet up zones because he know the danger involved in making it an open room where even children can access. So how does God punish such a person. God blesses sincerity, hard work and innovation. He also blesses those ready to use their skills wisely.
God bless Seun, Nairaland and the Mods.

Shun Ponzi Schemes!

Sgt Ponzi Hater

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by olusma23(m): 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
LET ME FIRST LAUGH OFF the BOY THAT CREATED THIS TREAD.
just GO TO GHW dashboard AND SEE HOW people KEEP ON PHed EVERY SECONDS ND GH EVERY SECONDS.
THE PLATFORM IS transparent.
The thread u created can not be on d first page for 24hrs.
I don't knw when this Seun bcom adviser as if he dey feed anybody.
If ur site did not see visitors, u re doom and I don't see anything special about this so called nairaland site design. It irritate wen open on PC.

8 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Abesodiq(m): 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:

Nairaland will survive because Seun has the interest of the majority at heart and the gods always favour such people. He vehemently warned against MLM and all such vehicles because he knows greed and scam fuel these programs. He hid sexuality section and meet up zones because he know the danger involved in making it an open room where even children can access. So how does God punish such a person. God blesses sincerity, hard work and innovation. He also blesses those ready to use their skills wisely.
God bless Seun, Nairaland and the Mods.

Shun Ponzi Schemes!

Sgt Ponzi Hater

https://www.nairaland.com/3657688/lets-tell-everyone-truth-get

The above link has been removed. I like to be objective in everything I do or say. I'm not saying ponzi schemes are good oo, but why is nairaland trying to be one sided? Whosoever participates in such schemes already knows what it entails. Why assisting in spreading rumours and preventing the participants in defending what they belief in? Its really not fair... For this, I'm highly disappointed in nairaland. What you pple here don't understand is that you are indirectly not helping those you are claiming to be helping. Most of them already have existing PH already paid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by tundejoseph4(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Some are matched faster while some are not, I think the reason is to stop multiple account. Poor people are the one shouting dis or DT ponzi will soon crash, all because u r collecting 40,000 naira salary u think u ve arrived. Life is all about risk, stop creating panic, of course u people knw u r not helping the situation. BT I get out of jealous 4 friends, chai I spit on u pple

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
charijee:
Lol....told you before.....from the scorching sun tongue

The sun has set
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by deleo16(m): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
I laugh I pray the OP no give too much trouble ,I was in your shoes back then years ago I hate Gay's and Co I stumble upon all articles , forum,chat to complain against such,fight against such almost everyday because my religion is against which I am still against it till thou ,I start quarrelling and calling their them and let them. Know my stand on it, BUT It done on me was that "THOSE ThAT WILL HEAR WILL HEAR" almost every talk is against gay then My point here is preach against it "no carry the matter for head too much" you have taken your stand against it good let them learn the hard way if what you saw is the doom of such platform some are old enough to take whatever decision they which to take that's "choice tolerance " even our creator gave us "CHOICE" never force anything on people it will only create more stiff opposition to the topic your name SGT PONZI says it all on where u stand.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by billionman: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
My post on the other thread

Truly speaking,this strict rule just caught me hands down. I PHed in advance hoping to GH from the other account and use it to PH. I had no choice than to use a free fund to PH not quite long ago so my account won't be blocked (the account is very special). Now i have two accounts been funded with separate funds. I believe this is the aim of the new matching algorithm, your cash should be available while PHing. The guys behind GHW are smart. I love the new algorithm.

NOTE: Stay off GHW and other ponzi schemes if you don't like taking risk.
I've taken some real daring risks on these schemes and it has changed my life forever - and i mean it. You just have to be smart and not too greedy, though one could get tempted to be greedy at times. Just be smart!

GHW will last longer with these strict rules. Let's try to adhere to them and not panic. There is actually no need to panic now if you know how the system works.

GHW rock!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Largernonso(m): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
They flushed out people wt multiple accts
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by olusma23(m): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Op visit ursef and see d phed level

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Largernonso(m): 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
To know more about any site.. Log on to whois.com ghw is here to stay till 2022

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by saibuhari(m): 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
NAIRALAND IS A BIG SCAM

5 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sapienman(m): 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by saibuhari(m): 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
I suspect that Ponzihater is affiliated to those people that operate multiple accounts on GHW that were weeded out in the recent cleanup exercise. And this thread is their way to fight back. But its already a lost battle because GHW is solid and not like MMM that negative publicity affected. GHW are well informed and do not need some ignorant people like ponzihater to tell them anything about ghw. This is the kind of useless story that Seun and the Gang promote for traffic to scam Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sapienman(m): 12:01am On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by sapienman(m): 12:09am On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Theresa1990: 12:53am On Mar 02, 2017
rosalieene:
Theresa1990 how are you doing
bae of lyf

I'm fyn n u
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by clintonsparkz(m): 1:34am On Mar 02, 2017
walexy100:

Seun and his MODs are mad. This is the beginning of the end of NAIRALAND. As you, Seun, don't want people to succed, so shall your endeavours have no success.
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by tboyO2: 3:03am On Mar 02, 2017
walexy100:

Amen angry
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by samsam2019: 3:12am On Mar 02, 2017
ITbomb:
Haters will remain frustrated for life
you used to be intelligent

What's happened?
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Kenra: 3:58am On Mar 02, 2017
My Incredible Experience with GHW.
I joined GHW September last year with 200k borrowed by my husband.
In short i did mmm for 2 months but immediately i saw GHW and their fantastic rules, i stopped mmm and advised all paddies to stop that this one is safer. Till today some friends feel i am part of mmm admin and dey are always asking "pls which is safer"
Right now, i have at least 1.8million excluding the money i backed by to my husband and other expenses all from GHW.
I am leaving for studies outside naija. Thanks GHW.
Advise to those saying "so people are still into ponzi? Without taking a risk you remain where you are.
If you are a christian go and read about the parable of the talents.
Ponzi is not for everyone but Risk takers.
"It's easier to stand on the sidelines, criticize, and say why you shouldn't do something. The sidelines are crowded. Get in the game".-Robert Kiyosaki

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 02, 2017
Kenra:
My Incredible Experience with GHW.
I joined GHW September last year with 200k borrowed by my husband.
In short i did mmm for 2 months but immediately i saw GHW and their fantastic rules, i stopped mmm and advised all paddies to stop that this one is safer. Till today some friends feel i am part of mmm admin and dey are always asking "pls which is safer"
Right now, i have at least 1.8million excluding the money i backed by to my husband and other expenses all from GHW.
I am leaving for studies outside naija. Thanks GHW.
Advise to those saying "so people are still into ponzi? Without taking a risk you remain where you are.
If you are a christian go and read about the parable of the talents.
Ponzi is not for everyone but Risk takers.
"It's easier to stand on the sidelines, criticize, and say why you shouldn't do something. The sidelines are crowded. Get in the game".-Robert Kiyosaki

my friend will you shut up! angry just shut the hell up! angry which kind useless risk?! Ponzi?! God forbid
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by diva90: 4:07am On Mar 02, 2017
This may be true, I was surprised to log in today and see that they had paired me and it's only week one. Usually they merge people week 3. The last time similar happened was in MMM and look how Pple ended up. Abeg! Me I no go pay oo! I cannot come and loose my money. Once bitten twice shy

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 02, 2017
diva90:
This may be true, I was surprised to log in today and see that they had paired me and it's only week one. Usually they merge people week 3. The last time similar happened was in MMM and look how Pple ended up. Abeg! Me I no go pay oo! I cannot come and loose my money. Once bitten twice shy

coollabman:

yes my sister! run with your money! the so called new matching algorithm is just a cover up, an excuse by the admins used in blindsiding the unsuspecting and gullible participants. GHW is currently overwhelmed by excess GH requests and rematching issues. the admin are scrambling to keep afloat and might soon employ the deep freeze strategy of MMM. I am not on GHW, but a very close friend of mine has revealed all that has been happening on that platform to me; all the new rules and regulations coupled with the adjustments going on. One can easily deduce that all is not well with the system. I will give you the same advice I gave him! once bitten twice shy! MMM Don flog you once, BE WISE and run with your money! grin

God bless you my sister! you are indeed wise beyond your years. it is well
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 02, 2017
diva90:

Pls don't pay, and pls don't upload fake teller too...
A thousand and one will pay....

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 02, 2017
maria43:

Pls don't pay, and pls don't upload fake teller too...
A thousand and one will pay....

even you sef, you no go pay! scam!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 02, 2017
coollabman:

even you sef, you no go pay?! scam!

My dear,
I paid last week, expecting to be matched to PH again but haven't been match for over 2 weeks. I don't expect everyone to fulfill de PH. I entered this game since December but have made something substantial so if it going to crash, I will gladly PH...GHW don try
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by kay10: 4:31am On Mar 02, 2017
diva90:

If u like pay,it is not by force, I hardly don't understand why u join GHW community when u don't understand their ideology. Pls leave the Community alone,it is not by force,abi
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 02, 2017
maria43:

My dear,
I paid last week, expecting to be matched to PH again but haven't been match for over 2 weeks. I don't expect everyone to fulfill de PH. I entered this game since December but have made something substantial so if it going to crash, I will gladly PH...GHW don try

yimu!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (49)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.