Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) (130306 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
Blessed16:
u spoke well bro, same applicable to men, they kill their wife because of one babe or side chick out there, some even use their wife for money ritual.

You are right. There are evil in the world. One of the solutions to be content with what you have and to not set a very high and, mostly, unattainable standard for oneself. Contentment is the word.

1 Like

Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
Where in Kenya?
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by dangotesmummy: 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin
lefulefu:

God bless u for saying this smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.many of the so called marriages today are open marriages but both parties go dey pretend dey form saint Livinus grin.abegi naija na comedy jor grin

*dancing continues* cool

Oya shakiti bobo

1 Like

Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by Kanurii: 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
na the wife dem suppos3 beat wella

na her fault aswear
ashawo

the foolish man was invited
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by midehill(m): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
later women will b saying itz only guys DAT cheat
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by enigmaticlion: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ask her, is the so-called husband satisfying the wife sexually? Or is he busy chasing secondary school girls upandan. Make una free the woman jare. What of men poking on every puna they see nko. I'm a guy and I don't support this, because there must be an underlying factor which needs thorough investigation. I'm very sure that the guy is neither a Saint nor an angel for crying out loud!!!!
Zita55:
grin

And their cups runneth over!!

God don punish dem
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by enigmaticlion: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ask her, is the so-called husband satisfying the wife sexually? Or is he busy chasing secondary school girls upandan. Make una free the woman jare. What of men poking on every puna they see nko. I'm a guy and I don't support this, because there must be an underlying factor which needs thorough investigation. I'm very sure that the guy is neither a Saint nor an angel for crying out loud!!!!
Jabioro:
They should let him explained how he got there.
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by enigmaticlion: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Towncrier247:
Despite people actually getting killed for sleeping with other people’s wives, it seems some men never learn.

In a Facebook video currently trending on Facebook, this poor mature man was caught harvesting honey from his best friend’s bee hive and was taught a lesson he will never forget.

He got the beating of his life. The man and another friend had walked in on them probably following a tip-off.What is more shocking is the fact that they were busted in the act in her matrimonial bed.

The traitor of a boyfriend was seen and heard in the not too clear video calling the man's name and pleading, "I can explain. Pls I can explain. You people will not allow me explain", even as they kept hitting him on his clean-shaven head. The sight of the lady begging her husband to spare them is just priceless.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/03/te-people-actually-getting-killed.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
dangotesmummy:
grin

*dancing continues* cool

Oya shakiti bobo
oya na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lets dance together grin

Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
Na those old dr pepper bottle i for bust for him head
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
winj3:

Yea that amoeba. she is Nigerian "CURVY"
hahahaha grin
redbeans come and see ur crush grin
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by OLASUNKONMI(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
WHAT MANNER OF EXPLANATION cool

Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
midehill:
later women will b saying itz only guys DAT cheat
both sides cheat
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by bolubennie(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
I can't see the curves on the woman angry
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
enigmaticlion:
grin
enigmaticlion:

you have a point there sha
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
P*ssy and P*nis story is like Nomination and Eviction, they cannot be separated.
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by CellTabRepairs: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
Men be wise as serpents but gentle as doves...

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already today! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by banio: 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
All wives are cheats. If U doubt, after five children run a DNA. U will see for yourself, but don't quote me then
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by femorra(m): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
This is not fair, they should have let the guy explain, the truth is now out after beating him. This is what happened https://instagram.com/p/BPtUK9CjS-g/
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by RichardoTobinho: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
I wish I understood the language tho... this life.
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by teabully(m): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
Zita55:
grin

And their cups runneth over!!

God don punish dem
na real runneth ova, that was too EXTREME, on his matrimonial bed, I hail some MEN, odikwa very RISKY.
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by chibekej: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
Abdhul:
angry GOD please open my eyes lemme not marry a LovePeddler. . . I just hate cheats
I just hope you don't cheat else you deserve to be cheated muan
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by euchariadavid(f): 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
betrayed best friend,friendship terminated,ashawo married woman
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by euchariadavid(f): 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
femorra:
This is not fair, they should have let the guy explain, the truth is now out after beating him. This is what happened https://instagram.com/p/BPtUK9CjS-g/
Explain what?his best friend
No room for explanation
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by euchariadavid(f): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
banio:
All wives are cheats. If U doubt, after five children run a DNA. U will see for yourself, but don't quote me then
What about all men?Saint?
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
teabully:
na real runneth ova, that was too EXTREME, on his matrimonial bed, I hail some MEN, odikwa very RISKY.
grin
teabully:
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by flyforall: 5:57am On Mar 03, 2017
THIS SHOULD BE AMONG STUPID THING MEN DO FOR SEX
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by chibuzorAbia: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2017
Billyonaire:

How can I be tribal about IPOB when I am not Igbo. I am not a member of IPOB, but when it comes to Biafra, I do not toy with my history. My parents went through a lot because of that war and they lost all they had during that war and whatever I found as inheritance when I was born was acquired after that war. You see, Biafra is a memory for me and can not go away. I am a Biafran-Nigerian, so you must respect my perspective on Biafra, because it is personal to me.

Meanwhile, regarding the thread. There must be a reason a wife or any woman loves you, it is almost always in preservation of their line of supply. And there is always a reason a man loves a woman, and it is almost always maintain a constant flow of inexpensive sex, companionship against boredom and loneliness and also a hot meal. When each partner can no longer provide the supply expected of him or her, the relationship wanes. What remains there is hope that things will turn around, if it doesnt, then the woman takes advise from the outside and start fantasizing what she can get from the next Joe, even though she doesnt do it, that escape thought gives her a reprieve, a reprieve that there is an option and this almost always offer freedom of thoughts. This is the quiet desperation that marks the beginnings of the end of most relationships.

We should always let our partners go if we run out of the supply instead of crying betrayals and committing crimes of passion. Life was not designed to be fair. It is just great the way it is. Enjoy it.

http://mccluresmagazine.com/money/i-fought-the-law-and-briffault-won

My IPOB BILLIONAIRE (for mouth) friend, this is for you to read. Your view is spot on correct.
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
chiraqDemon:
Na those old dr pepper bottle i for bust for him head

Do that and know that you will spend the rest of your life in jail!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.